Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,402 members, 7,864,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:45 AM

Bill Gates Under Fire For Covid19 And Vaccines. IG Users Call For His Arrest. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bill Gates Under Fire For Covid19 And Vaccines. IG Users Call For His Arrest. (1353 Views)

Twitter Users Call Out God Over Rape Case / Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye / "If Paying Tithes Makes You Rich, Bill Gates, Zuckerberg Would've Been Poor" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates Under Fire For Covid19 And Vaccines. IG Users Call For His Arrest. by donnie(m): 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
budaatum:

This is phase 1. In the future phone companies will be waiting at hospitals for people to give birth. They'll pay your medical bill in return for chipping you, and if that's not enough, they'll offer you free education too or instead. One way or the other, you'd crack, especially when governments give the chipped tax reductions and breaks.

The scriptures wrote clearly about these days. Some of us are ready to die than recieve that mark.
Re: Bill Gates Under Fire For Covid19 And Vaccines. IG Users Call For His Arrest. by donnie(m): 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
[quote author=byinks post=88577351][/quote]

The man na scam

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Under Fire For Covid19 And Vaccines. IG Users Call For His Arrest. by donnie(m): 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
sonmvayina:

You are quoting from the story they gave you...so what makes you think they don't know about it..and much more..the microchip think is a wild goose chase,they know it won't work..
The best bet is a nuclear Holocaust..they are already building underground City to hide from it.or better still the Large Hadron Collider is a machine they want to use to open a portal to another dimension to let in demons...

Go and watch The avengers serries starting with iron Man..

WE ARE ALREADY IN THE END GAME.

I knew about the end game and it's significance ever since the movie released. The Most High will neither sleep nor slumber.

Just like there is increased demonic activity some of us are aware of increased angelic activity, even in the skies above. The judgement of the nations has been set and none shall escape. YAH, the great deliverer of YISOLELE (Israel) is always a step ahead.

Fear not people of YAH.

#AwakeOIsrael
Re: Bill Gates Under Fire For Covid19 And Vaccines. IG Users Call For His Arrest. by sonmvayina(m): 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
donnie:

I knew about the end game and it's significance ever since the movie released. The Most High will neither sleep nor slumber.

Just like there is increased demonic activity some of us are aware of increased angelic activity, even in the skies above. The judgement of the nations has been set and none shall escape. YAH, the great deliverer of YISOLELE (Israel) is always a step ahead.

Fear not people of YAH.

#AwakeOIsrael

I am from Nigeria oh..nothing concern me with israel or it's god..we have ours from where I came..I did not fall from the sky..
Re: Bill Gates Under Fire For Covid19 And Vaccines. IG Users Call For His Arrest. by donnie(m): 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
sonmvayina:

I am from Nigeria oh..nothing concern me with israel or it's god..we have ours from where I came..I did not fall from the sky..

Good you know you did not fall from the sky. You probably popped out of the ground. I too am Nigerian and my own elders can tell of how our people journeyed from Congo/ South Africa and Cameroon to where they are. Those in Congo can tell of how they migrated down from the nile region (Nubia) a place known to have been populated by the people of the book. Others are known to have been dropped off by Portugese at Benin republic, Angola, Gabon etc. centuries ago.
Re: Bill Gates Under Fire For Covid19 And Vaccines. IG Users Call For His Arrest. by sonmvayina(m): 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
donnie:

Good you know you did not fall from the sky. You probably popped out of the ground. I too am Nigerian and my own elders can tell of how our people journeyed from Congo/ South Africa and Cameroon to where they are. Those in Congo can tell of how they migrated down from the nile region (Nubia) a place known to have been populated by the people of the book. Others are known to have been dropped off by Portugese at Benin republic, Angola, Gabon etc. centuries ago.

Thanks for the little lecture..but I know my God ..it is not a Jewish man.
Re: Bill Gates Under Fire For Covid19 And Vaccines. IG Users Call For His Arrest. by donnie(m): 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
sonmvayina:

Thanks for the little lecture..but I know my God ..it is not a Jewish man.

Neither is YAH a Jewish man. I am not Jewish.
Re: Bill Gates Under Fire For Covid19 And Vaccines. IG Users Call For His Arrest. by sonmvayina(m): 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
donnie:

Neither is YAH a Jewish man. I am not Jewish.

Ok..so why call God by a Jewish name? What is God called in your language?
Re: Bill Gates Under Fire For Covid19 And Vaccines. IG Users Call For His Arrest. by donnie(m): 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
sonmvayina:

Ok..so why call God by a Jewish name? What is God called in your language?

That's not a Jewish name, that's an African (Bantu) name. The people of the bible are black and not white.
Re: Bill Gates Under Fire For Covid19 And Vaccines. IG Users Call For His Arrest. by Lookmun: 9:32pm On May 28, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Gospel Shall Be Preached In All The World, Then Shall The End Come - Jesus / Can A Human Sacrifice Atone For Sins? / MFM April 2021 New Month Prayer Points

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.