Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

All Of A Sudden Gov. Wike Is As Bold As Nnamdi Kanu. Will Others Follow Suit? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Of A Sudden Gov. Wike Is As Bold As Nnamdi Kanu. Will Others Follow Suit? (2480 Views)

Governors Should Follow Suit On 60% Travel Delegation Slash — Shehu Sani / Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden / Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Of A Sudden Gov. Wike Is As Bold As Nnamdi Kanu. Will Others Follow Suit? by PicLtd: 9:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
Kinematics:

If you like call me all you like, it wont change the truth

Kehinde Atanda alias 'We SS hate Ibo' and love yoruba muslims. You've been smoked out, take the L and move along.

Dirty yoruba muslim manchi. grin

1 Like

Re: All Of A Sudden Gov. Wike Is As Bold As Nnamdi Kanu. Will Others Follow Suit? by Kinematics: 9:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
PicLtd:

Kehinde Atanda alias 'We SS hate Ibo' and love yoruba muslims. You've been smoked out, take the L and move along.

Dirty yoruba muslim manchi. grin

See this one. You better go through my profile before you continue embarrassing yourself.

Attachee by force

Re: All Of A Sudden Gov. Wike Is As Bold As Nnamdi Kanu. Will Others Follow Suit? by danietohbadt(m): 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
Deepfeel:
The rest are cowards especially those from that region that prostrate on the floor to greet people

Continue to fool yourself kid.
Re: All Of A Sudden Gov. Wike Is As Bold As Nnamdi Kanu. Will Others Follow Suit? by danietohbadt(m): 9:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
Deepfeel:
The rest are cowards especially those from that region that prostrate on the floor to greet people

Your bold Kanu has been hiding since when?

They killed his father, he was buried, Kanu couldn't even come to pay his last respect.

He has been on a self imposed exile ever since, asking you to go to war while he keeps hiding.

I trust my Yoruba brothers, we die there.

You no dey see Sowore?

Na bold and courageous man be that.

No be some paper tiger like CANu
Re: All Of A Sudden Gov. Wike Is As Bold As Nnamdi Kanu. Will Others Follow Suit? by Deepfeel(m): 9:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
We die there , amotekun is here to stay, ndi sophisticated make mouth make mouth no result

danietohbadt:

Your bold Kanu has been hiding since when?

They killed his father, he was buried, Kanu couldn't even come to pay his last respect.

He has been on a self imposed exile ever since, asking you to go to war while he keeps hiding.

I trust my Yoruba brothers, we die there.

You no dey see Sowore?

Na bold and courageous man be that.

No be some paper tiger like CANu

1 Like

Re: All Of A Sudden Gov. Wike Is As Bold As Nnamdi Kanu. Will Others Follow Suit? by PicLtd: 9:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
Kinematics:

See this one. You better go through my profile before you continue embarrassing yourself.

Attachee by force
Yes..Emeka from Asaba hate Ifeanyi from Onitsha according to your yoruba muslim skull. Insha Allahu! grin

1 Like

Re: All Of A Sudden Gov. Wike Is As Bold As Nnamdi Kanu. Will Others Follow Suit? by manuelreports: 9:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
Kinematics:

When it comes to a country's geography, south or anywhere else is not determined by dictionary meaning of the word south, rather what the people feel as south.

Here is the division of USA based on what the people feel not what the dictionary says
Yet to answer my question, stop rigmaroling
Re: All Of A Sudden Gov. Wike Is As Bold As Nnamdi Kanu. Will Others Follow Suit? by Kinematics: 9:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
PicLtd:

[s]Yes..Emeka from Asaba hate Ifeanyi from Onitsha according to your yoruba muslim skull. Insha Allahu! ;[/s]D

You have nothing to say. Get lost now!

Re: All Of A Sudden Gov. Wike Is As Bold As Nnamdi Kanu. Will Others Follow Suit? by Kinematics: 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
manuelreports:

Yet to answer my question, stop rigmaroling

Your answer is staring at you. Open your eyes...
Re: All Of A Sudden Gov. Wike Is As Bold As Nnamdi Kanu. Will Others Follow Suit? by PicLtd: 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
Kinematics:

You have nothing to say. Get lost now!

You've been cornered, take the Big L and move along. grin

Ewedu muslim mongrel. Na only him and the other yoruba muslim covidiot wey dey fool himself with different Ibibio names dey always shout 'We SS hate Ibos' out of thousands of SSners on this forum. grin

Wetin be their agenda? we already know. Na ewedu muslim smellos una be. Find another yoruba muslim for pitakwa to join una stupidity na? grin

1 Like

Re: All Of A Sudden Gov. Wike Is As Bold As Nnamdi Kanu. Will Others Follow Suit? by Aidlyfe: 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
Where is tinubu?

Where are the cows?

Where is amotekun?

Nonsense and Ingredients.

1 Like

Re: All Of A Sudden Gov. Wike Is As Bold As Nnamdi Kanu. Will Others Follow Suit? by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
Akponmfet:
No we can not stand you because you are very annoying and insulting. You think you are the best when in fact you are scums of the earth.You insult the Hausas yet millions of you go and live in the North,you insult the Yorubas daily yet millions of you live in Lagos, you hate the Niger Delta people yet you want to put them in your Biafra because they have oil and sea. Millions of Niger Delta people died last time because of your stupid Biafra war. You are a despicable group of people and we in the Niger Delta especially Akwa Ibom know all your silly tricks.If we didn't have oil and sea you wouldn't want us in your Biafra,yet you bring nothing to the table.What would an Ibibio man gain from forming Biafra with owo Uneghe?
We have oil and sea and we are more developed, what do you have? Nothing.
Abeg carry una wahala go,we are not your brothers and we are not your friends. We don't trust Uneghe.For your information, other tribes don't like you because of your criminal behavior not because you are better than anyone. Take note.
I'm sure u asked and akwa ibom person the meaning of your moniker before putting it up here.
Re: All Of A Sudden Gov. Wike Is As Bold As Nnamdi Kanu. Will Others Follow Suit? by MetaPhysical: 9:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
Waltonz:
All Of A Sudden Gov. Wike Is As Bold As Nnamdi Kanu. Will Others Follow Suit? This is what Nnamdi Kanu has praying for...challenge these people and nothing will happen. For God sake, we are Biafrans. The spirit inside us is not the same spirit inside them. That's why they need us, we don't need them.

Wike is as stoopi as Kanu. Im sure this is what you meant to say.

Wike has been talking to the people of his state as if Rivers State is his father's property. I wrote few weeks ago, since Ibo sounding names have started to Govern Rivers the state has deprecated in civility. It has now been taken over by executive touts.

Imagine Governor calling one of his traditional rulers a "errand boy that wears head gear like dan fodio". Meanwhile when he goes to Sokoto he takes a bow and honor a descendant of dan fodio there. He is going around talking to people like they are his houseboys. What a freak!

MC Oluomo, a NURTW Chairman has more credibility than Wike, a Governor. Rivers people need to open eyes and protect their destiny.
Re: All Of A Sudden Gov. Wike Is As Bold As Nnamdi Kanu. Will Others Follow Suit? by Akponmfet: 8:05am On Apr 21, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
I'm sure u asked and akwa ibom person the meaning of your moniker before putting it up here.
Re: All Of A Sudden Gov. Wike Is As Bold As Nnamdi Kanu. Will Others Follow Suit? by Akponmfet: 8:07am On Apr 21, 2020
Sorry, I don't have the time and energy to join issues with an illiterate Igbo petty trader.You can live in your illusion and believe what you like .
Re: All Of A Sudden Gov. Wike Is As Bold As Nnamdi Kanu. Will Others Follow Suit? by Angelacruz: 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
Hahhahaa...it means BIG DICK
Ebenezer2021:
Re: All Of A Sudden Gov. Wike Is As Bold As Nnamdi Kanu. Will Others Follow Suit? by ludd2018: 1:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
Akponmfet:
Who is a Biafran?
Wike?
Hmm,you Okoro people are really brainless, you are like a man who is so powerless and weak and the only way he feels strong is to believe that his neighbor is his brother.
Okoro,South South and Igbos are not brothers, go and fight your fight.
We don't need Igbos , you are completely useless to our future plans,you bring nothing to the table.
In Niger Delta Republic we stand.

Afonja spotted. Go look for Oduduwa.
Re: All Of A Sudden Gov. Wike Is As Bold As Nnamdi Kanu. Will Others Follow Suit? by Ebenezer2021(m): 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
Angelacruz:
Hahhahaa...it means BIG DICK
lol akponmfet is not an akwa ibomite, he's just using the moniker to cause division. He's also operating the moniker ekpeitit
He's a Yoruba Muslim an APC zombie.
How far na? How are u coping with the lockdown
Re: All Of A Sudden Gov. Wike Is As Bold As Nnamdi Kanu. Will Others Follow Suit? by Ebenezer2021(m): 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
ludd2018:

Afonja spotted. Go look for Oduduwa.
the okoro he mentioned gave him out.
We all known it's Yoruba's that refers to Igbos as "Awon Okoros" copying from their master tinubu
Re: All Of A Sudden Gov. Wike Is As Bold As Nnamdi Kanu. Will Others Follow Suit? by Bighead9: 7:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
Trash.

Wike still remains the Norths Puppet.

Re: All Of A Sudden Gov. Wike Is As Bold As Nnamdi Kanu. Will Others Follow Suit? by Angelacruz: 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
E no easy here...hw u dey?
Ebenezer2021:
lol akponmfet is not an akwa ibomite, he's just using the moniker to cause division. He's also operating the moniker ekpeitit
He's a Yoruba Muslim an APC zombie.
How far na? How are u coping with the lockdown

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Doctor In U.S Leads Major Study On Antiviral Covid-19 Drug Remdesivir / BREAKING: Ex-police Boss, Malikawa, Dies In Kano / Farmers In Ago Iwoye Drive Away Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.