Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,725 members, 7,831,298 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... (5772 Views)

Apple Unveils Iphone 15 And Iphone 15 Plus (Specifications & Prices) / TECNO Camon 15 Premiere Made A Surprise Appearance On Unbox Therapy (video) / Dont Buy The Tecno Camon 15 Or Camon 15 Premiere: Same Wine In Different Bottles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by Keba619: 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by Beedehmee(m): 11:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
Only a fool will buy it... I would rather wait for redmi note 9 pro or pro max instead of paying 95k for camon15pro
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by Techxubz(m): 9:16am On Apr 18, 2020
Beedehmee:
Only a fool will buy it... I would rather wait for redmi9 pro or pro max instead of paying 95k for camon15pro
Why nah
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by mhiztaNexy(m): 11:27am On Apr 18, 2020
Samsung a30 or xaomi note 8? N why?

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by awoo47: 11:37am On Apr 18, 2020
Beedehmee:
Only a fool will buy it... I would rather wait for redmi9 pro or pro max instead of paying 95k for camon15pro
i will buy it, kill ya sef tongue

6 Likes

Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by Bestchild: 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
Lmao. Meanwhile about 5000 people has already pre-ordered in the previous thread I read. Op pack well biko
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by Techxubz(m): 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
Bestchild:
Lmao. Meanwhile about 5000 people has already pre-ordered in the previous thread I read. Op pack well biko
Tell them oooo
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by khingTony(m): 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
awoo47:
hope you'll not be the one to kill yourself after buying it

9 Likes

Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by MrBONE2(m): 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
awoo47:
grin

2 Likes

Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by skywalker240(m): 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
awoo47:
that means you're a fool, cos only fools reject advice of the wise

ermm

no ofeense

2 Likes

Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by awoo47: 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
skywalker240:

that means you're a fool, cos only fools reject advice of the wise

ermm

no ofeense
so u think other companies aren't ripping u off

you're daft if u think so

no offense tongue

2 Likes

Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by khingTony(m): 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
awoo47:

no offense tongue
they are actually, it's a business, and their purpose is to make profit, but they give you a value for your money, unlike a certain company that makes a phone worth 30,000 Naira and placed it for sale at 95,000 bucks

10 Likes

Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by skywalker240(m): 6:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
awoo47:

no offense tongue
if a company is ripping me off with snapdragon 665/helio G90T, SOC, 6gig ram, 28w fast charging, type c usb, 128gb rom ir blaster all for 75-80k them am proud to be a daft.

atleast am better than the daft goat that is been ripped off in broad daylight with helio p22 p35 SOC, 3/4 gig ram, 64gb Rom, 18w fast charge, no type c use, no ir blaster, all for 95k. I cant be stupid as that, infact only a Daft Mad Goat (DMG) grin would be stupid enough to accept that

i hope am not ofending you DMG. grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by awoo47: 7:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
skywalker240:

if a company is ripping me off with snapdragon 665/helio G90T, SOC, 6gig ram, 28w fast charging, type c usb, 128gb rom ir blaster all for 75-80k them am proud to be a daft.

atleast am better than the daft goat that is been ripped off in broad daylight with helio p22 p35 SOC, 3/4 gig ram, 64gb Rom, 18w fast charge, no type c use, no ir blaster, all for 95k. I cant be stupid as that, infact only a Daft Mad Goat (DMG) grin would be stupid enough to accept that

i hope am not ofending you DMG. grin
of course I'm not offended.
it's actually 6gb ram, but d selling point is camera nd after sale features lyk Carlcare. wen my tecno phone was damaged, it was replaced for free...
Nd dey contribute to d economy by employing ppl.
Xiaomi is manufacturing in china which is a currency manipulator...
Tecno assembles in Africa here, i prefer dat to one useless chinese company that doesn't even knw Nigeria exist. All dey re doing is trying to beat huawei nd create a fan base lyk Apple, then ur eyes go clear and you'll be begging tecno den...

but it'll too late den, the door would hv been shut..
U have a choice btw life nd death, but i advise u to chose life(Tecno)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by Beedehmee(m): 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
awoo47:
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by edoairways: 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
Bestchild:
Thank you my broda
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by edoairways: 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
awoo47:
it's actually 6gb ram, but d selling point is camera nd after sale features lyk Carlcare. wen my tecno phone was damaged, it was replaced for free...
Tecno assembles in Africa here, i prefer dat to one useless chinese company that doesn't even knw Nigeria exist. All dey re doing is trying to beat huawei nd create a fan base lyk Apple, then ur eyes go clear and you'll be begging tecno den...

This is why many Nigerians continue to patronize them
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by Telvin7(m): 8:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
awoo47:

to be sincere,
You are an idiot

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by khingTony(m): 8:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
awoo47:

grin grin

Xiaomi is manufacturing in China, Apple is manufacturing in USA, Tecno is manufacturing in Africa blah blah blah.

Tecno manufacturing in Africa but still cannot add fast charging feature in their phones since they are aware of the poor power supply in Africa, they keep making large batteries knowing that before the they get to say 50% the user will be frustrated. and yet you are justifying them

9 Likes

Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by khingTony(m): 8:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
Telvin7:
to be sincere, You are an idiot
grin no be small one oh

2 Likes

Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by Beedehmee(m): 8:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
awoo47:

placed a 64mp camera on mtk p35 that doesnt support 48mp camera, trust me the picture output will be poor, the same SoC oppo use for their A12 which house 13mp lens it has type c usb.
this is phone worth 40k the remaining 55k for wizkid.
mind you after 3 month the 6gb ram will be useless.

10 Likes

Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by awoo47: 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
khingTony:

grin grin

Xiaomi is manufacturing in China, Apple is manufacturing in USA, Tecno is manufacturing in Africa blah blah blah.

Tecno manufacturing in Africa but still cannot add fast charging feature in their phones since they are aware of the poor power supply in Africa, they keep making large batteries knowing that before the they get to say 50% the user will be frustrated. and yet you are justifying them
we'll get there one day, remember germany was mocked wen dey started there machines. It was far inferior to the British, but now dey set d pace.... we jus hv to endure
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by Beedehmee(m): 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
awoo47:
na yoh money na buh, i know say afta 2months you go sell dis piece of trash for peanut.

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by Techxubz(m): 8:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
I understand ur points especially those of us that had an experience with the phantom 9 abi camon 9
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by sunshineV(f): 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
awoo47:

Las las na redmi note 9s u go buy
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by sunshineV(f): 9:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
awoo47:

LMFAO u mumu die

3 Likes

Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by sunshineV(f): 9:49pm On Apr 18, 2020
awoo47:
we'll get there one day, remember germany was mocked wen dey started there machines. It was far inferior to the British, but now dey set d pace.... we jus hv to endure

We dont have to endure since tecno is not a Nigerian product but Chinese so we will just patronize other Chinese products with better specs and way cheaper price

8 Likes

Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by chariisGRACE(m): 9:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
Beedehmee:

placed a 64mp camera on mtk p35 that doesnt support 48mp camera, trust me the picture output will be poor, the same SoC oppo use for their A12 which house 13mp lens it has type c usb.
this is [b]phone worth 40k the remaining 55k for wizkid.[\b]

2 Likes

Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by Samnick: 10:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
If u can't buy it why condem it for others people choice. They might not have latest processor but is reliable and u hate it doesn't mean others should let them go for wat dey like is not u that is going to choose for them
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by awoo47: 10:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
Beedehmee:

na yoh money na buh, i know say afta 2months you go sell dis piece of trash for peanut.
u be wizard
cos i dey transsion fr 3yrs
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by awoo47: 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
Beedehmee:

this is phone worth 40k the remaining 55k for wizkid.
helio p35 is better dan sd 630 xiaomi dey use deceive una and only slightly less dan sd 636( in terms of benchmark)

it's a powerful processor
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by Beedehmee(m): 10:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
awoo47:
helio p35 is better dan sd 630 xiaomi dey use deceive una and only slightly less dan sd 636( in terms of benchmark)

it's a powerful processor

imagine using one horse to carry 5 tonnes items every day because it powerful.
i'd rather buy Oppo A12 which use the same processor than use this crap.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HUAWEI Honor 3C Finally Gets 4.4 Kitkat Update / Infinix Latest Release – Infinix Hot Note 2 (specs And Price) / These Names: Hotfingerr, miscofied. Spycod =>is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.