Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,726 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:10 AM

Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... (5807 Views)

Apple Unveils Iphone 15 And Iphone 15 Plus (Specifications & Prices) / TECNO Camon 15 Premiere Made A Surprise Appearance On Unbox Therapy (video) / Dont Buy The Tecno Camon 15 Or Camon 15 Premiere: Same Wine In Different Bottles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by typicalgamer(m): 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
sunshineV:

It's either you're blind or just thick in the head

I listed other advantages mr business man but u turned blind eyes

Typicalgamer

listen good I don't give a Bleep About that phone camon 15 I don't own I don't want to buy it

but except from some exclusive apps on some smartphones there's is no app that the tecno phone can't run even though not flawlessly
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by Patrick987(m): 2:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
typicalgamer:

listen good I don't give a Bleep About that phone camon 15 I don't own I don't want to buy it

but except from some exclusive apps on some smartphones there's is no app that the tecno phone can't run even though not flawlessly

that is the reason u should not advice anyone to waist 95k on phone dat can't run app flawlessly nd with 90k he have phone dat can run app flawlessly.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by Patrick987(m): 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
I wonder if tecno use mt90gt on camon 15 premier, the phone we cost upto 200k, later their marketers we say they make affordable phone, what is affordable on tecno camon 15

3 Likes

Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by typicalgamer(m): 2:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
Patrick987:
that is the reason u should not advice anyone to waist 95k on phone dat can't run app flawlessly nd with 90k he have phone dat can run app flawlessly.

I'm not advising anyone here my point is that he should not bashed

yeah tecno camon 15 is inferior ok next

simple

a phone brand is like music everyone has their taste irrespective of the most popular genre everyone has what suits them

I know a lot of people that would pick the camon why because of tecno heavy marketing on the camon 15

availability of parts and they are average users not using a device to extreme

like most folks that use xiaomi products are just to play games

what else

because someone is not on your brand doesn't make their opinion bland

imagine someone calling a fellow human a fool for purchasing a camon 15 as if na him give am money to buy the phone the first place

tell xiaomi gangers to use their phone for heavy duty the only thing they will come up with is speed test and PUBG

what of people that don't play PUBG or don't the shit about a phone processing prowess
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by Beedehmee(m): 2:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
typicalgamer:

you buy a phone just to play game I keep saying you're a child

business man like myself go spend time playing PUBG when my mate they make money
oya tuale oga businessman that doesnt have free time, business man that customers flock his shop/office every 24hours per day, 86400 sec per day no rest no sleep.
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by typicalgamer(m): 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
Beedehmee:

oya tuale oga businessman that doesnt have free time, business man that customers flock his shop/office every 24hours per day, 8640 sec per day no rest no sleep.

business man doesn't mean I own a shop damnit must I spill it out

if you know you know

if you don't keep arguing phone specs on a faceless thread
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by Beedehmee(m): 3:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
typicalgamer:

business man doesn't mean I own a shop damnit must I spill it out

if you know you know

if you don't keep arguing phone specs on a faceless thread
as a working guy (if you know you know) when my xs mas was stolen at a knife point at ikotun, i decided to get a phone so i can stay online, i bought new spark 4 and try i installing some trading app (annonymus app) which didnt work, coupled a foolish camera, i later bought a fairly used sammy j5 which run the app, i bought new rn8pro last december and i have been enjoyin the phone ever since, and still using my j5.
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by sunshineV(f): 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
typicalgamer:

I'm not advising anyone here my point is that he should not bashed

yeah tecno camon 15 is inferior ok next

simple

a phone brand is like music everyone has their taste irrespective of the most popular genre everyone has what suits them

I know a lot of people that would pick the camon why because of tecno heavy marketing on the camon 15

availability of parts and they are average users not using a device to extreme

like most folks that use xiaomi products are just to play games

what else

because someone is not on your brand doesn't make their opinion bland

imagine someone calling a fellow human a fool for purchasing a camon 15 as if na him give am money to buy the phone the first place

tell xiaomi gangers to use their phone for heavy duty the only thing they will come up with is speed test and PUBG

what of people that don't play PUBG or don't the shit about a phone processing prowess

Alaye u are just emotional for no reason a all round better device is a all around better device

No xiaomi phones are not just for gaming, there's a lot of perks that comes with using a xiaomi phone both in software and hardware. So put your emotions aside

Im just waking up sef, I use ur matter sleep. Ur matter taya me. u don't read reply's or u don't read and understand and that's a problem grin

2 Likes

Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by typicalgamer(m): 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
Beedehmee:

as a working guy (if you know you know) when my xs mas was stolen at a knife point at ikotun, i decided to get a phone so i can stay online, i bought new spark 4 and try i installing some trading app (annonymus app) which didnt work, coupled a foolish camera, i later bought a fairly used sammy j5 which run the app, i bought new rn8pro last december and i have been enjoyin the phone ever since, and still using my j5.

That's unfortunate to hear bro

my point is that I not boycotting xiaomi or any better brands than tecno and glorifying tecno

they are class to everything just because an over hyped tecno phone is creating Waves doesn't mean we should start a blood bath about it

but you know for a fact that tecno and infinix owns Nigeria more than any other brands

the device is weak compared to xiaomi variant in the same price tag

but to some people the camon 15 is as fast as NASA to them let's live it at that I'm by no means a tecno fan

but this immoral boycotting has turned to insults which is immature
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by typicalgamer(m): 3:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
sunshineV:

Alaye u are just emotional for no reason a all round better device is a all around better device

No xiaomi phones are not just for gaming, there's a lot of perks that comes with using a xiaomi phone both in software and hardware. So put your emotions aside

Im just waking up sef, I use ur matter sleep. Ur matter taya me. u don't read reply's or u don't read and understand and that's a problem grin

abeg tell me more about the software and hardware that exclusive to just xiaomi
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by sunshineV(f): 3:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
typicalgamer:

abeg tell me more about the software and hardware that exclusive to just xiaomi

At this point, u will have to head to google

I can't kill myself. I don't get paid for this grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by nnaomaog(m): 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
Keba619:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0IB8UDiu10

Then which one should we buy when we don't have money to buy Samsung products?
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by devbojj: 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
nnaomaog:

I like this guy. Brother ask am oooh...I change phones every two years and I prefer I phone I use the change...not using fortune to buy a phone and change in a year
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by andelawhite: 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
But 5,000 pre-orders are already in the bag.

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by Mohbola(f): 7:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
After their 5000 pre order, or is that a scam too
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by AmosAkins: 11:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
typicalgamer:

in what aspect

grin grin grin grin angry cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Screen Resolution
Processor
Ram speed
They tie in battery
You can install Gcam which is a big plus
Sensors
A whole lot undecided
TBH tho
Well it all depends on costumers taste
But Xiaomi makes better phones than Tecno.. Same price range
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by OLUWABIG(m): 2:40am On Apr 20, 2020
awoo47:
of course I'm not offended.
it's actually 6gb ram, but d selling point is camera nd after sale features lyk Carlcare. wen my tecno phone was damaged, it was replaced for free...
Nd dey contribute to d economy by employing ppl.
Xiaomi is manufacturing in china which is a currency manipulator...
Tecno assembles in Africa here, i prefer dat to one useless chinese company that doesn't even knw Nigeria exist. All dey re doing is trying to beat huawei nd create a fan base lyk Apple, then ur eyes go clear and you'll be begging tecno den...

but it'll too late den, the door would hv been shut..
U have a choice btw life nd death, but i advise u to chose life(Tecno)

Bro no offense oo but
You level of stupidity knows no boundary
Talking about Xiaomi not knowing that Nigeria even exist ?
Common don't be this daft
Go to twitter and check for Xiaomi Nigeria and see how Nigerians interact with their tweets

Secondly No Phone maker will want to make it in Africa without considering Nigeria in it plans

With this few point of mine I hope have been able to convince you and not confuse you that
You are very Daft with what you said

3 Likes

Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by georgeslim(m): 3:08am On Apr 20, 2020
Hp35 that cannot run common pes2020 well , then I should spend 95k when redmi note 9s is 68,880 on jumia(4gb n 64gb) hmmmm am I mad, #technoourmumudondo

2 Likes

Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by typicalgamer(m): 6:26am On Apr 20, 2020
AmosAkins:

grin grin grin grin angry cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Screen Resolution
Processor
Ram speed
They tie in battery
You can install Gcam which is a big plus
Sensors
A whole lot undecided
TBH tho
Well it all depends on costumers taste
But Xiaomi makes better phones than Tecno.. Same price range

this is the simple thing I asked that second guy that he was preaching up and down

thank you

2 Likes

Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by skywalker240(m): 6:48am On Apr 20, 2020
okorojoe:
Who dash dem 18W fast charge? cheesy grin Modify your post biko grin
shocked
right away grin
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by skywalker240(m): 7:06am On Apr 20, 2020
nnaomaog:

if you cant afford samsung,

then

buy Huawei

buy Nokia

buy Oppo

buy Realme

buy Xiaomi

they make cheap and better phones too

stop citing cheap reasons to go for their stupid brands

myself presently, i cant afford samsung products, but i know for sure am not going back to tecno or infinix .

there are other option in the same price range with much more better spec and feature that can handle heavy task thrown at them.

just dont waste your limited fund in the name of buying Tecno or Infinix.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by Emjace(m): 8:21am On Apr 20, 2020
awoo47:
i will buy it, kill ya sef tongue
Says a Xiaomi MI 9 LITE USER. Hahahahaha.. You are too sarcastic.. Keep decieving the ignorant fellows
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by Emjace(m): 9:11am On Apr 20, 2020
skywalker240:

if you cant afford samsung,

then

buy Huawei

buy Nokia

buy Oppo

buy Realme

buy Xiaomi

they make cheap and better phones too

stop citing cheap reasons to go for their stupid brands

myself presently, i cant afford samsung products, but i know for sure am not going back to tecno or infinix .

there are other option in the same price range with much more better spec and feature that can handle heavy task thrown at them.

just dont waste your limited fund in the name of buying Tecno or Infinix.
Where is Umidigi and LG nah?
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by skywalker240(m): 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
Emjace:
Where is Umidigi and LG nah?
thanks for the add up. Very true
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by selfdefence: 4:22am On Apr 21, 2020
anyone can buy what ever they want, everyone is entitled to spend their money however they wish

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by PAQ(m): 4:58am On Apr 21, 2020
awoo47:
of course I'm not offended.
it's actually 6gb ram, but d selling point is camera nd after sale features lyk Carlcare. wen my tecno phone was damaged, it was replaced for free...
Nd dey contribute to d economy by employing ppl.
Xiaomi is manufacturing in china which is a currency manipulator...
Tecno assembles in Africa here, i prefer dat to one useless chinese company that doesn't even knw Nigeria exist. All dey re doing is trying to beat huawei nd create a fan base lyk Apple, then ur eyes go clear and you'll be begging tecno den...

but it'll too late den, the door would hv been shut..
U have a choice btw life nd death, but i advise u to chose life(Tecno)

Are you using a product because of the satisfaction u get or where its made? Bro save yourself plenty stress, for the price there are better alternatives... I dont know if you own a car but is it an Innosson? Its owned by a Nigerian and assembled here, but something tells me you'll go for a 2012 Toyota over a 2020 Inosson!
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by Bestchild: 6:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
Techxubz:

Tell them oooo
they dunnor
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by Bestchild: 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
edoairways:

Thank you my broda
welcome bro
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by devbojj: 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
Keba619:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0IB8UDiu10

To me everybody has a choice ...for me I use infinix and I have a reason. My wife use tecno phantom 9, and also iPhone but she prefers her phantom etc...

So its about choice...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience So Far With The Tecno L8 Plus / These Nokia 3310 Memes Would Spice Up Your Day / Do You also Get 4G Internet Service In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.