Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,092 members, 7,852,694 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:47 AM

Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... (5806 Views)

Apple Unveils Iphone 15 And Iphone 15 Plus (Specifications & Prices) / TECNO Camon 15 Premiere Made A Surprise Appearance On Unbox Therapy (video) / Dont Buy The Tecno Camon 15 Or Camon 15 Premiere: Same Wine In Different Bottles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by okorojoe(m): 10:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
skywalker240:

if a company is ripping me off with snapdragon 665/helio G90T, SOC, 6gig ram, 28w fast charging, type c usb, 128gb rom ir blaster all for 75-80k them am proud to be a daft.

atleast am better than the daft goat that is been ripped off in broad daylight with helio p22 p35 SOC, 3/4 gig ram, 64gb Rom, 18w fast charge, no type c use, no ir blaster, all for 95k. I cant be stupid as that, infact only a Daft Mad Goat (DMG) grin would be stupid enough to accept that

i hope am not ofending you DMG. grin
You deserve a like and a share from me. (bar man, get this dude one bottle of Orijin) grin

2 Likes

Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by okorojoe(m): 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
skywalker240:

if a company is ripping me off with snapdragon 665/helio G90T, SOC, 6gig ram, 28w fast charging, type c usb, 128gb rom ir blaster all for 75-80k them am proud to be a daft.

atleast am better than the daft goat that is been ripped off in broad daylight with helio p22 p35 SOC, 3/4 gig ram, 64gb Rom, 18w fast charge, no type c use, no ir blaster, all for 95k. I cant be stupid as that, infact only a Daft Mad Goat (DMG) grin would be stupid enough to accept that

i hope am not ofending you DMG. grin
Who dash dem 18W fast charge? cheesy grin
Modify your post biko grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by Patrick987(m): 11:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
awoo47:
helio p35 is better dan sd 630 xiaomi dey use deceive una and only slightly less dan sd 636( in terms of benchmark)

it's a powerful processor
xiaomi phone dat uses sd 636 is redmi 7, compared the redmi note 8 Pro with the Camon 15 premier both of them are same in price and see which one of them give u best value for money.
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by AmosAkins: 1:29am On Apr 19, 2020
The only reason why Tecno is popular in 9ja is due to excellent marketing
Other than that
Pls don't compare Xiaomi to Tecno
grin grin grin Xiaomi is definitely better by a huge margin.......

3 Likes

Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by okorojoe(m): 11:35am On Apr 19, 2020
AmosAkins:
Other than that
Preach bro, preach!!! grin
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by typicalgamer(m): 11:38am On Apr 19, 2020
the problem I do understand is apart from tweaking and exploit

what these xiaomi can do that this 95k teçno no fit do abi

e get something else when them they use phone do when helio p35 can't handle

as far as I know what'sapp snap pics and run street to me phone is not meant for anything other than that

besides what's the need of all these soc power if the user is an average person that just what'sapp and surf the web

I see no need for having a phone with the best snapdragon chip if you're not gonna make use of 15% of it's processing power
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by typicalgamer(m): 11:41am On Apr 19, 2020
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by typicalgamer(m): 11:45am On Apr 19, 2020
AmosAkins:
Other than that

in what aspect
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by sunshineV(f): 11:46am On Apr 19, 2020
typicalgamer:

as far as I know what'sapp snap pics and run street to me phone is not meant for anything other than that

besides what's the need of all these soc power if the user is an average person that just what'sapp and surf the web

I see no need for having a phone with the best snapdragon chip if you're not gonna make use of 15% of it's processing power

Xiaomi phone is not for you then cus a xiaomi phone can serve as remote to control your appliances
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by typicalgamer(m): 11:55am On Apr 19, 2020
sunshineV:

Xiaomi phone is not for you then cus a xiaomi phone can serve as remote to control your appliances

That's a default function that came with my LG g4 way back then

my Sam note 9 I have an app that can do that so it's nothing new.

bring something else
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by sunshineV(f): 11:56am On Apr 19, 2020
typicalgamer:

U must think the people that Buy high end phones from Huawei, xiaomi, Samsung etc are all dumb cus "they don't use 15% of the power"

So u stick with helio p35 for 95k and others stick with g90t for 85k and you're taking about 15‰?

Na poverty diluted with ignorance dey cus this kain thing

3 Likes

Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by sunshineV(f): 11:58am On Apr 19, 2020
typicalgamer:

That's a default function that came with my LG g4 way back then

my Sam note 9 I have an app that can do that so it's nothing new.

bring something else

He say default grin

That's because those phones have infrared

Send the app to the 95k phone is want to see something

Do that on the 95k phone first before we continue
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by typicalgamer(m): 12:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
sunshineV:

U must think the people that Buy high end phones from Huawei, xiaomi, Samsung etc are all dumb cus "they don't use 15% of the power"

So u stick with helio p35 for 95k and others stick with g90t for 85k and you're taking about 15‰?

Na poverty diluted with ignorance dey cus this kain thing

see your goat face you when never see food chop na they talk

besides I don't own tecno 15 or whatever never plan to but I'm asking what can the cheaper one do that the costlier can't

tell me and app that could use 100% of dragon 865 think na

you bloody bot
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by typicalgamer(m): 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
sunshineV:

He say default grin

That's because those phones have infrared

Send the app to the 95k phone is want to see something

Do that on the 95k phone first before we continue

listen you dumb f*ck

I don't own camon 15 and never plan to do so

you're saying infared ir blaster like a new technology something I made use of in 2013 and my Samsung has it

come with something else that outclass the camon 15 and the camon 15 can't come close in doing that said thing
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by sunshineV(f): 12:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
typicalgamer:

see your goat face you when never see food chop na they talk

besides I don't own tecno 15 or whatever never plan to but I'm asking what can the cheaper one do that the costlier can't

tell me and app that could use 100% of dragon 865 think na

you bloody bot

lol I'm not a bot tho

U don't have to use 100% of SD 865, letit just withstand all the torture u throw at it

And I just ate btw. Bread and egg tbp

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by sunshineV(f): 12:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
typicalgamer:

listen you dumb f*ck

I don't own camon 15 and never plan to do so

you're saying infared ir blaster like a new technology something I made use of in 2013 and my Samsung has it

come with something else that outclass the camon 15 and the camon 15 can't come close in doing that said thing

U like to abuse with that your long head like 7up bottle

Can the camon 15 premier play pubg in HD?

does it have 33w fast charging

Does it have corning gorilla glass 5 for protection

Does it have USB type c

I'm tired someone else will continue

2 Likes

Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by typicalgamer(m): 12:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
sunshineV:

lol I'm not a bot tho

U don't have to use 100% of SD 865, letit just withstand all the torture u throw at it

And I just ate btw. Bread and egg tbp

no vex but sorry for sounding rude and insultive

but my point is that when having great soc like high tier snapdragon

hardly there's anything on play store to wear it Down

my point is why buy a formula 1 car when you just going to drive it slow inside the streets and not in the circuit where it was made for

there is no app that camon 15 can't run flawlessly currently but in future terms I'm not sure

but the idea of availability of parts of the tecno product is a winner mostly for those of us who don't live in city center like Lagos

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by sunshineV(f): 12:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
typicalgamer:

no vex but sorry for sounding rude and insultive

but my point is that when having great soc like high tier snapdragon

hardly there's anything on play store to wear it Down

my point is why buy a formula 1 car when you just going to drive it slow inside the streets and not in the circuit where it was made for

there is no app that camon 15 can't run flawlessly currently but in future terms I'm not sure

but the idea of availability of parts of the tecno product is a winner mostly for those of us who don't live in city center like Lagos

It still can't run pubg in HD flaw not to talk of lessly

So u know this and still went ahead to buy the Sammy s9

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by typicalgamer(m): 12:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
sunshineV:

Does it have USB type c

listen i can say it can play in HD because I don't own neither have I used it

but a fact is that it can play no matter the graphical difference you it can play it for sure no doubt

and who tha f*ck buys a phone to play game what's wrong with a console or PC
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by typicalgamer(m): 12:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
sunshineV:

damnit I have been arguing with a child thinking a phone is all about playing games

we're both here hating and dissing the companies making their big bucks

customers who wants either devices are making their purchase as we speak

no amount of your Lamentations go change the price or the sales
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by typicalgamer(m): 12:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
sunshineV:

So u know this and still went ahead to buy the Sammy s9

note9 not s9
bought it long ago
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by sunshineV(f): 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
typicalgamer:

listen i can say it can play in HD because I don't own neither have I used it

but a fact is that it can play no matter the graphical difference you it can play it for sure no doubt

and who tha f*ck buys a phone to play game what's wrong with a console or PC

I play games on phones and I appreciate the portability. Will I fit PC in my pocket?

Xiaomi have better hardware and software and no it can't. It's a terrible gameplay

2 Likes

Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by sunshineV(f): 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
typicalgamer:

note9 not s9

bought it long ago

Why u no buy spark 4 instead
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by typicalgamer(m): 12:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
sunshineV:

Why u no buy spark 4 instead

because I'm grown a$$ who can get whatever I want without bitching about it

besides bought the spark 4 for one of my aunt's as birthday gift

you still shallow (no offense)

if I recall correctly February 18
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by typicalgamer(m): 12:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
sunshineV:

I play games on phones and I appreciate the portability. Will I fit PC in my pocket?

Xiaomi have better hardware and software and no it can't. It's a terrible gameplay

so you live in the streets you don't have a house you can play your PC and consoles games on

on poor man na go say mobile gaming na sweet pass
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by sunshineV(f): 12:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
typicalgamer:

so you live in the streets you don't have a house you can play your PC and consoles games on

on poor man na go say mobile gaming na sweet pass

Hey gawd I never gaming on phones are better I just enjoy the portability that comes with it. With PC I will only be in one position gaming unlike smartphone.

U also said apart from tweaking what else is special and I gave u the advantage to game in HD

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by sunshineV(f): 12:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
typicalgamer:

because I'm grown a$$ who can get whatever I want without bitching about it

besides bought the spark 4 for one of my aunt's as birthday gift

you still shallow (no offense)

if I recall correctly February 18

Thats not even the point but I love goal post shifters Sha

Spark 4 can do everything note 9 can do yet u wasted all that money on note 9
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by typicalgamer(m): 12:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
sunshineV:

Thats not even the point but I love goal post shifters Sha

Spark 4 can do everything note 9 can do yet u wasted all that money on note 9

well it doesn't have heart rate monitor heart beat sensor

it doesn't support Samsung gear or Samsung watch

you can't use the spark 4. in conjunction with a Samsung UHD curved TV

should I go on
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by typicalgamer(m): 12:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
sunshineV:

Hey gawd I never gaming on phones are better I just enjoy the portability that comes with it. With PC I will only be in one position gaming unlike smartphone.

U also said apart from tweaking what else is special and I gave u the advantage to game in HD

you buy a phone just to play game I keep saying you're a child

business man like myself go spend time playing PUBG when my mate they make money
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by sunshineV(f): 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
typicalgamer:

you buy a phone just to play game I keep saying you're a child

business man like myself go spend time playing PUBG when my mate they make money

Shey na sand me I dey make? Didn't u see where I listed the advantage?
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by typicalgamer(m): 12:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
[quote author=sunshineV post=88614278]

Shey na sand me I dey make? Didn't u see where I listed the advantage? [/quote

my point is who buys a phone to play only games when there's so much you could do with a phone
Re: Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... by sunshineV(f): 12:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
sunshineV:

Does it have USB type c

It's either you're blind or just thick in the head

I listed other advantages mr business man but u turned blind eyes

Typicalgamer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wifi Or 3g Phone.which Is Better? / MTN 1.5GB Data For N500 - Valid For 7 Days / My Experience So Far With The Tecno L8 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.