Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,378 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency (81366 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute / Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React / "Does Buhari Have A Covenant With Death?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by ebabs: 9:22am On Apr 18, 2020
A moral lesson to learn after an anti-buhari called to condoled him of the loss of chief of staff. This was announced by Femi Adesina on Twitter.

Former Aviation Minister, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, phones in to condole with Presidency on passage of Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari. A great lesson for those who rejoice in evil. Fani-Kayode is morbidly anti-Buhari, but human enough to express his condolence.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Yenefer(f): 9:23am On Apr 18, 2020
It’s sad to see Nigerians making a Joke out of Abba Kyari’s death.

He was such a Visionary leader who changed the Life of the average Nigerian since his re-election, transformed our health sector and laid down his life for the greater good.

RIP Sir, your memory lives on.
Dear respected brothers & sisters in Islaam,

Please in honor of Malam Abba Kyari, do not engage anybody celebrating his death. Do not honor those that have no honor & worthiness or return their insult. Our consolation is, death is a debt & nobody is leaving this world alive.

NB: Even if they come to shower the insult under this post, don't respond to them please. Leave the insults there hanging. They will be useful one day. It is like a register. Leave it there. Don't honor people that have no honor.

PS they're SAD souls don't know how to respect themselves and their elders

119 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Nigerianization(m): 9:25am On Apr 18, 2020
That's politics without bitterness..... Some people are so emotional that they lose their humanity to politics....

A simple criticism of the father's administration led a son to threaten someone else's mother with gang rape.....

Let's learn a thing or two from FFK

254 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 18, 2020
My Brother Femi, the Lessons to be learnt should be learnt by those of you in Power..

No one is naturally happy that someone dies..

But when Wickedness, Secrecy ,Nepotism, Tribalism , Consciencelessness and Unnecessary Bloodshed becomes the order of the day, then the death of someone becomes Happiness to others..

Abba kyari has Gone Forever and has Gone to appear before the ALMIGHTY GOD to Give Account of his part in Nigeria and in life..

Let we the Living, Learn, Humble ourselves , do what is Right and Submit to GOD ALMIGHTY..

447 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:26am On Apr 18, 2020
Guilty conscience. Fvck all yo.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by DanseMacabre(m): 9:27am On Apr 18, 2020
Femi Adesina is a fooool.

First off, they were close family friends. This is the same thing I told someone in a related thread. Because they were friends, FFK should not have criticised perceived shortcomings in his friend who became a public officer

Secondly, what has FFK's being morbidly anti-Buhari got to do with commiserating with the President over the loss of his Chief of Staff

Honestly Adesina should buy some shame.

223 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by daddytime(m): 9:32am On Apr 18, 2020
The brand of Igbo wey this Femi dey smoke na authentic Kwale brand

The other Femi we know say him na anywhere belle face.

I no go name any of my son's Femi.

They seem to be professionals at arselickickings and standing the truth on it's head.

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by mrNEMZY(m): 9:37am On Apr 18, 2020
If to say I get Buhari number

Me : Hello sir, good morning sir. I want to share my heart felt condolences with you concerning the death of Abba kyari.

President : Go on...

Me : How does it feel now knowing that you are trapped in this nation, with a bleeped up health system, and Corona can just catch you like your Chief of...

Buhari : Ends call

I go use my glo line call am

Buhari : Who is this?

Me : You see no matter our position we all bow to death

Buhari : (ends call again) calls DSS chairman to trace and deal with me.
.................................................................................

I would probably just respect myself and share fake condolences

Nonsense.

175 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Flyingngel(m): 9:45am On Apr 18, 2020
I don't care.

6 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by ladi02(m): 9:47am On Apr 18, 2020
DanseMacabre:

First off, they were close family friends. This is the same thing I told someone in a related thread. Because they were friends, FFK should not have criticised perceived shortcomings in his friend who became a public officer

Secondly, what has FFK's being morbidly anti-Buhari have to do with commiserating with the President over the loss of his Chief of Staff

Exactly kyari even worked in Fani Kayode Firm.

Femi needs to stop all these cheap points scoring even with a death at the villa

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by LibertyRep: 9:49am On Apr 18, 2020
Adesina even had to remind us that Femi is morbidly anti Buhari.

10 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by koffsman(m): 9:52am On Apr 18, 2020
So because the hypocrite FFK called, Femi Adesina wants to throw a party stupid people

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Seetto: 9:52am On Apr 18, 2020
DanseMacabre:

Secondly, what has FFK's being morbidly anti-Buhari have to do with commiserating with the President over the loss of his Chief of Staff

A fool, you funny ghan, this guy has achieved a lot for himself being a spokeman of the president, I can see how a f**l you are not... grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by jlinkd78(m): 9:53am On Apr 18, 2020
Death truly d end of d road for all mortals. Who would have ever believed that this very powerful personality could not be saved by all d monies they have been stockpiling. We are here thinking of 2023 permutations not realising how little we contribute in d gracious gift of sleeping and waking up daily. If Abba Kyari and his cohorts never squandered budgeted fund for Aso Rock clinic may be he would have still lived. For me d day Aisha redeployed d Perm Sec ordained by Abba Kyari was when I knew he was not coming back. In d coming days a lot of truth now appearing as mysteries concerning d circumstances of Kyari's ailing days and all d conspiracy theories surrounding d identity of d man in Aso Rock will be unearthed and I can bet u dat Aso Rock might not remain the same again. U will appreciate d deep implications of Kyari's death when u remember dat all Ministers must pass through him b4 seeing or submitting anything to d President

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by DanseMacabre(m): 9:55am On Apr 18, 2020
ladi02:

Exactly kyari even worked in Fani Kayode Firm.

Femi needs to stop all these cheap points scoring even with a death at the villa

Imagine the kind of language being used by an official Presidency spokesman. It's quite unbecoming.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Mikelarteta(m): 9:58am On Apr 18, 2020
This FFK guy go soon decamp i no trust am.

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by orunmila144: 9:58am On Apr 18, 2020
grin
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by TheChameleon: 9:58am On Apr 18, 2020
angry
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by id911(m): 9:58am On Apr 18, 2020
One shouldn't play politics of bitterness especially when dead is involved.

FFK is a great man, showing good examples to the young ones

9 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by GeneralPula: 9:58am On Apr 18, 2020
sad
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:58am On Apr 18, 2020
All of us @[color=#006600][/color] stand with FFK ......

We hope Nairaland bigots and children of hate, perdition and frustration learn a thing or two from FFK.
Starting from the one below...
kuljayms1:
.... the shock suppose kill Buhari Sha wink

Sam0:
I don't know why some people are happy about this man's death.
He contracted the virus because he went for electricity meeting in Germany for the general benefit of all Nigerians.If he had stayed back in Nigeria would he have contracted the virus?
He died in active service to Nigerian people yet some people are happy about his death.He may have his own short coming but wishing him death is bad.Those set of Nigerians should know that death is inevitable and every soul must pay the price.
Nothing to be added to this again.
You've said it all Mr Sam!

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by sunshineV(f): 9:58am On Apr 18, 2020
If Abba kyari is part of the politicians that milked Nigeria dried

May his soul never rest in peace

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by ursullalinda(f): 9:58am On Apr 18, 2020
So how is that breaking news.....my own is why did Abba Kyari travel to Germany without the minister of power ......Now see where greed has landed him......it wasn't meant for him to embark on that trip......but greed won't let our politicians think straight.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 18, 2020
Ok
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Passionate888: 9:59am On Apr 18, 2020
Eyah
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by DRJECKYLL(m): 9:59am On Apr 18, 2020
Abba kyari was the presidency. Dropping oil prices which are 90+% of gross domestic revenue, A pandemic of epic proportions in Corona, Protests and increasing crime in major cities, and a presidency that has been made unstable means that a revolution is ripe. Every country has enough problems that it will not concern itself with another nations turmoil. The writing on the wall is clear. Prayers are needed for the inhabitants of Nigeria at this present time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Blossomfirst(f): 9:59am On Apr 18, 2020
He tried sha
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by PNomsule: 9:59am On Apr 18, 2020
Such condolence to someone he is "morbidly against" makes no difference really Mr. Adeshina so quit acting.

7 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Monaco2(m): 9:59am On Apr 18, 2020
Death is not something to joke with, when I heard he contacted the virus I was like naso make e Dey kill dem one by one but wen I read dat he died I was shocked n I was actually surprised by the fact that I was shocked. I guess it goes to show dat I’m human after all n no matter wat we shouldn’t wish death on anyone

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Full-Text Of Coronavirus Address By President Buhari (with Video) / Abdulaziz Yari, The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria - Kadaria Ahmed / IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.