Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,207 members, 7,846,008 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

‘God Has Blessed You If You Have A Loyal Friend As Abba”- Omokri Mourns Kyari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘God Has Blessed You If You Have A Loyal Friend As Abba”- Omokri Mourns Kyari (489 Views)

God Has Blessed My Family We Don't Need Nigeria's Wealth - Tinubu's Wife / Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement / Tinubu Speaks As Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘God Has Blessed You If You Have A Loyal Friend As Abba”- Omokri Mourns Kyari by lekanolas: 11:47am On Apr 18, 2020
A former aide to President Goodluck Jonathan on New Media, Reno Omokri has described Abba Kyari, deceased Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari, as a trusted and loyal friend of his principal.

On Friday, the presidency announced the death of Kyari who died as a result of complications from COVID-19.

The President’s Chief of Staff was on self-isolation after testing positive for coronavirus late March.

He was subsequently moved to Lagos for treatment.

In a Facebook post on Saturday, Omokri said Kyari displayed total loyalty to Buhari, one trait he admired in him.

He urged those who have any misgiving against Kyari to direct their anger to President Buhari, who appointed him as his Chief of Staff.

” Allow Abba Kyari rest in peace. If you have a friend as loyal as Abba Kyari, God has blessed you”, Omokri concluded.

Kyari will be buried on Saturday in Abuja according to Islamic rites.

http://newsday.com.ng/god-has-blessed-you-if-you-have-a-loyal-friend-as-abba-kyari-reno-omokri-mourns-kyari/

Re: ‘God Has Blessed You If You Have A Loyal Friend As Abba”- Omokri Mourns Kyari by useful4us(m): 11:49am On Apr 18, 2020
hmm
Re: ‘God Has Blessed You If You Have A Loyal Friend As Abba”- Omokri Mourns Kyari by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 18, 2020
Na una sabi!
Re: ‘God Has Blessed You If You Have A Loyal Friend As Abba”- Omokri Mourns Kyari by 360degreess(m): 11:51am On Apr 18, 2020
Re: ‘God Has Blessed You If You Have A Loyal Friend As Abba”- Omokri Mourns Kyari by FINESHIRT(m): 11:52am On Apr 18, 2020
embarassed
Re: ‘God Has Blessed You If You Have A Loyal Friend As Abba”- Omokri Mourns Kyari by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 18, 2020
I bin tink say na facemask Reno wear for face, until I look am well say na im biabia grin. Abba kyari was truly loyal to PMB, so much that the latter gave him power to act in his stead.
Re: ‘God Has Blessed You If You Have A Loyal Friend As Abba”- Omokri Mourns Kyari by slimfit1(m): 11:56am On Apr 18, 2020
Build hospitals how hard is that ?

1 Like

Re: ‘God Has Blessed You If You Have A Loyal Friend As Abba”- Omokri Mourns Kyari by slimfit1(m): 11:57am On Apr 18, 2020
Let the guy go and sit down, please stop the fake statement.

1 Like

Re: ‘God Has Blessed You If You Have A Loyal Friend As Abba”- Omokri Mourns Kyari by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 18, 2020
His death is actually not funny so I won't laugh but pretending to feel sad is what I will never do..

2 Likes

Re: ‘God Has Blessed You If You Have A Loyal Friend As Abba”- Omokri Mourns Kyari by Zendinho(m): 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
When things fall apart...
The center cannot hold...
The falcon may not listen to the falconer.

Wicked Wike have shown that the presidency has been dismantled.

THE IROKO TREE IS FALLEN.

RIP.....THE GAME CHANGER.
Re: ‘God Has Blessed You If You Have A Loyal Friend As Abba”- Omokri Mourns Kyari by botrix(m): 12:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ok

(1) (Reply)

The Infectious Disease Act Bill Is Dangerous, Threatens Nigerias’ Democracy / The Mistakes These Two Igbo Leaders Made / 25% Salary Deduction: Go On Strike, Forfeit Your Job, El-rufai Threatens Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.