Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,499 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Who Succeeds Abba Kyari As The COS? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Succeeds Abba Kyari As The COS? (423 Views)

Police Panel To Grill DCP Kyari As US Issues Arrest Warrant / Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch / Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Succeeds Abba Kyari As The COS? by illiteratepmb: 11:49am On Apr 18, 2020
Let put our heads together and 'speculate' on who succeeds the late Abbah Kyari as Buhari's chief of staff.
I strongly feel that the first lady will work very hard to install someone who she will find more friendly and approachable.
Also given the fact that he can't influence the choice of whoever may emerge ast the new COS, the VP will be in a strong prayer to God to touch the heart of the cabal to bring in someone more friendly than the late COS because the man was a torn on his flesh too.
Currently, I have no names but will come back to give you an opinion.
R I P to Abba Kyari.
The floor is open.
Mod, do the needful.
Re: Who Succeeds Abba Kyari As The COS? by McTEE10(m): 11:50am On Apr 18, 2020
Big question
Re: Who Succeeds Abba Kyari As The COS? by slimfit1(m): 11:51am On Apr 18, 2020
Hausa man what do you expect.

1 Like

Re: Who Succeeds Abba Kyari As The COS? by phrancys001(m): 12:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
I nominate Nnamdi kanu

1 Like

Re: Who Succeeds Abba Kyari As The COS? by osuofia2(m): 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
Kingibe, quote me after his announcement
Re: Who Succeeds Abba Kyari As The COS? by ikdaddy01(m): 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
Babagana Kingibe. Didnt u see his appointment letter 2 weeks ago.

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Calls Out Oby Ezekwesili, Says God Will Turn Her Evil To Good / Nnamdi Kanu Ti Ku, Kemi Olunloyo Sobe / Latest: Watch President Buhari's Address To Nigerians On Covid Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.