Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,318 members, 7,864,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:49 PM

How Esau's Children Mock The Name Of YAH - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Esau's Children Mock The Name Of YAH (589 Views)

Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? / Salvation Of YAH And The Persistency Of Balak And Balaam. / Jewish Encyclopedia Says Modern Jews Are Not ISRAELITES But ESAU/EDOM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Esau's Children Mock The Name Of YAH by donnie(m): 1:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
NYAHMBI = NZAMBI = Creator

Esau's Children: Zombie

KONGO = CHAGORE (Hebrew) = BELT = TRUTH = KINGDOM = YISAYAH= SAVIOR = ARCH ANGEL

Esau's Children: King Kong

YORUBAs please check very very well the meaning of ESHU. It sounds YESHUA familiar.

I hear it's Ajayi Crowther that did the interpretation while still an illiterate. Let's hear from Yorubas in the house who really know their culture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDb3lmIR-TE

SHABBAT SHALOM

#AwakeOIsrael
Re: How Esau's Children Mock The Name Of YAH by aadoiza: 3:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
donnie:
NYAHMBI = NZAMBI = Creator

Esau's Children: Zombie

KONGO = CHAGORE (Hebrew) = BELT = TRUTH = KINGDOM = YISAYAH= SAVIOR = ARCH ANGEL

Esau's Children: King Kong

YORUBAs please check very very well the meaning of ESHU. It sounds YESHUA familiar.

I hear it's Ajayi Crowther that did the interpretation while still an illiterate. Let's hear from Yorubas in the house who really know their culture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDb3lmIR-TE

SHABBAT SHALOM

#AwakeOIsrael

Can you recommend a few books that talk about the magical metamorphosis of the Jews from whatever colour they used to be to white? I think this is one of the biggest frauds perpetrated in human history, but no-one seems to be talking about it.

1 Like

Re: How Esau's Children Mock The Name Of YAH by donnie(m): 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
aadoiza:

Can you recommend a few books that talk about the magical metamorphosis of the Jews from whatever colour they used to be to white? I think this is one of the biggest frauds perpetrated in human history, but no-one seems to be talking about it.

They protect the lie with many laws tagged under antisemitism. And don't forget, these people are the most Powerful in the world. They control the media, Hollywood, World Bank, even the American presidency.

I have historical documents, journals and references dating as far back as 1600s that expose this fraud.
Re: How Esau's Children Mock The Name Of YAH by donnie(m): 3:45pm On Apr 20, 2020
Zondervan Bible dictionary in recent times blew their cover yet again.

Re: How Esau's Children Mock The Name Of YAH by aadoiza: 3:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
donnie:

They protect the lie with many laws tagged under antisemitism. And don't forget, these people are the most Powerful in the world. They control the media, Hollywood, World Bank, even the American presidency.

I have historical documents, journals and references dating as far back as 1600s that expose this fraud.
So no books that I can download . I just more books to read this period.

1 Like

Re: How Esau's Children Mock The Name Of YAH by byinks(f): 3:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Esau's Children Mock The Name Of YAH by donnie(m): 5:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
aadoiza:

So no books that I can download . I just more books to read this period.

From Babylon to Timbuktu By Rudolph Windsor

The Thirteenth Tribe by Arthur Koestler

Re: How Esau's Children Mock The Name Of YAH by donnie(m): 5:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
byinks:
cheesy

Exactly... and they force the whole world to accept a clear lie.

2 Likes

Re: How Esau's Children Mock The Name Of YAH by aadoiza: 3:47am On Apr 21, 2020
donnie:

From Babylon to Timbuktu By Rudolph Windsor

The Thirteenth Tribe by Arthur Koestler
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

True Men Of God Don't Take On Titles / Fulani Man Feared Dead After Converting To Christianity / What Do You Understand By "The Holy Spirit Is The Best Gossiper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.