Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,701 members, 7,851,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:21 PM

Salvation Of YAH And The Persistency Of Balak And Balaam. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Salvation Of YAH And The Persistency Of Balak And Balaam. (216 Views)

The Persistency Of Balak, Tactics of Balaam And The Glory Of The Saints Of YHVH / 2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To / How Esau's Children Mock The Name Of YAH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salvation Of YAH And The Persistency Of Balak And Balaam. by elated177: 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
Numbers 23:6-8 So he went back to him and found him standing beside his offering, with all the Moabite officials. Then Balaam spoke his message: Balak brought me from Aram, the king of Moab from the eastern mountains. "Come," he said, "curse Jacob for me; come, denounce Israel." How can I curse those whom God has not cursed? How can I denounce those whom YHVH has not denounced?

Funny how Balak persistently wanted Balaam to curse the Israelites!

Whether in the morning, afternoon, night, midnight, light or darkness, no power can curse or put a curse on any saint of YHVH El Shaddai. This is the heritage of the saints of YHVH of Hosts.

Just in case the vile creatures of the kingdom of wickedness (the pieces of human scums of Satan) decide to resort to the tactics of Balaam as recorded in:

Numbers 25:1-3 While Israel was staying in Shittim, the men began to indulge in sexual immorality with Moabite women, who invited them to the sacrifices to their gods. The people ate the sacrificial meal and bowed down before these gods. So Israel yoked themselves to the Baal of Peor. And YHVH's anger burned against them.

This is the confidence of the saints as promised in:

John 10:29-30 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one.

Romans 8:28-30 And we know that in all things YHVH works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. For those YHVH foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters. And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified.

Romans 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of the Messiah? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or unclothedness or danger or sword?

Therefore, that antic of Balaam will never succeed against the saints of YHVH of Hosts.

It has pleased YHVH of Hosts, through his begotten Son, Yahushua the Messiah, to foreknow and predestine us, Elated177 and the other saints all over the world, to be conformed to the image of our Master, Yahushua the Messiah. No power can change that.

Before YHVH of Hosts predestined us, he foreknew us. Before he called us, he had predestined us. Before he justified us, he called us. Before he glorified us, he justified us.
There is no condemnation for those whom YHVH has glorified.

Saints of YHVH, abstain from sexual immorality.
No matter how the bastards of Satan try to entice you to fall into sexual immorality, you do not sin unless you run after them and actually commit it with them.

Let the saints of Yahushua the Messiah continue to shine. We are, after all, the LIGHT of the world.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: Salvation Of YAH And The Persistency Of Balak And Balaam. by elated177: 10:38am On Jul 27, 2020
No one in his or her right mind will ever abandon natural spring water to drink dirty water.
Re: Salvation Of YAH And The Persistency Of Balak And Balaam. by elated177: 7:59am On Aug 14, 2020
Your righteous walk is a threat to the kingdom of wickedness. Do not compromise it. Obey and teach others the Commandments of YHVH Almighty.
Re: Salvation Of YAH And The Persistency Of Balak And Balaam. by elated177: 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!
Re: Salvation Of YAH And The Persistency Of Balak And Balaam. by elated177: 4:46pm On May 14, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Everlasting love.

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Fali Jasibu Of Kingdom Driven Church International / Full Prayer Points Of Rccg's Open Heavens For Tue, 18 August 2020 / TB Joshua: Process To Apply For Online Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.