Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,122 members, 7,828,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Ayade Mourns Buhari's Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayade Mourns Buhari's Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari (224 Views)

Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina / Osinbajo More Powerful Than Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari –Tony Momoh / Court Asked To Sack Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari, Boss Mustapha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ayade Mourns Buhari's Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari by offiong187: 2:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ayade mourns Buhari's late Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari

Cross River State governor, Sir Ben Ayade has expressed profound shock and sadness over the death of President Muhammadu Buhari's Chief of Staff, Mallam Abba Kyari.

The governor said he was utterly depressed by the sad news.

In a statement by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Mr. Christian Ita, Governor Ayade described Kyari's departure as a great loss to the nation.

"We have lost a great statesman, a consummate professional and an exceptionally brilliant mind. Our nation has lost one of its best."

According to Ayade, "Abba Kyari was a patriotic statesman, who was diligent and meticulous; uncommonly accommodating, a great listener who was ever receptive to anyone who came across him.

“My heart and prayers are with the family at this very difficult moment. I pray for the repose of Mallam Kyari's soul.”

Sent

(1) (Reply)

A Man Belongs To The Fatherland When Things Are Good - Chinua Achebe / Facebook Clamped Down On Anti Lockdown Protesters. / BREAKING: Buhari Extends Lockdown In Ogun, Lagos, FCT By One Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.