Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka (4867 Views)

Celebrities Of Ekiti Origin / Funmilayo Ransome Kuti: The First Woman To Drive A Car In Nigeria [Photos] / Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 07, 2011
Yea, they loff us indeed. Roll eyez.

@kobo

Hope you didn't think I was rude yest. My apology wink
Re: The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka by fstranger6: 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

@kobo

Such a nice girl

You know i am as old as madam Kobo

You need to start treating me with respect, the way you treat madam Kobo!
Re: The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka by Kobojunkie: 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

@kobo

shocked Gosh no!!! lol
Re: The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka by Dede1(m): 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Ehrrm, you're going to have to point out that exact post

So saying the asset is questionable since the source of the assets was not produced, meant that I "manipulated" her as being possibly dirty?

I have the utmost respect for that woman, and I'll keep the reason(s) private since I'm supposed to be assuming she's possibly dirty lol

By whom they associate, we shall know them. I am not surprised this revelation because Ileke- Idi could be dubious at times. grin grin
Re: The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka by Nobody: 5:23am On Jan 08, 2011
fstranger6:

Such a nice girl

You know i am as old as madam Kobo

You need to start treating me with respect, the way you treat madam Kobo!

Age is not even 5% of it, you gotta earn it buddy  grin

Dede1:

By whom they associate, we shall know them. I am not surprised this revelation because Ileke- Idi could be dubious at times.  grin  grin

tehehehhe  grin. I dont blame you jare. I learned from the best; you.

BTW, how are you, my associate?
Re: The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka by fstranger6: 5:37am On Jan 08, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Age is not even 5% of it, you gotta earn it buddy grin

[/b]

How?
By arguing like a demented morasucker? grin posting trash for the sake of it? grin

Please what do i do?

I need you to respect me!
Re: The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka by Nobody: 5:40am On Jan 08, 2011
fstranger6:

I need you to respect me!

Oh really! Make me.
The process might be fun.
Re: The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka by fstranger6: 5:46am On Jan 08, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Oh really! Make me.
The process might be fun.

Ile lati k'eso rode

Respect for elders say a lot about you and your upbringing.

And , a college age young gal like you disrespecting me is just unfortunate. You know, 'f[b]imi di won[/b]' now! grin grin

Need i say more?
Re: The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka by Nobody: 5:47am On Jan 08, 2011
fstranger6:

Ile lati k'eso rode

Respect for elders say a lot about you and your upbringing.

And , a college age young gal like you disrespecting me is just unfortunate. You know, 'f[b]imi di won[/b]' now! grin grin

Need i say more?

Are you older than 44?

Honey, I'm older than you. You're disrespecting me by telling me to take off my gele in your presence.

Now, dobale fun mi.
Re: The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka by fstranger6: 6:21am On Jan 08, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Are you older than 44?

Honey, I'm older than you. You're disrespecting me by telling me to take off my gele in your presence.

Now, dobale fun mi.

Dont let me post it ok?

I still have proof that you are one HOT chika! grin grin grin

If you push me too hard, I might just send a copy to SEFAGO. . . you dont want that, do you?

Now learn to be a nice young gal to this old papi! I just might accept your proposal to be one of my sugar daughters!
Re: The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka by armyofone(m): 11:30pm On Jan 08, 2011
stop derailing the topic. we are talking abt beauty at 50.
how did she do it? i'd like to know even if it is eating amala for dinner, so be it.
Re: The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka by fstranger6: 11:46pm On Jan 08, 2011
armyofone:

stop derailing the topic. we are talking abt beauty at 50.
how did she do it? i'd like to know even if it is eating amala for dinner, so be it.

Nah, she was able to do it by guzzzling akpu right before and after mind blowing three-some with her husband and Governor.
Re: The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka by Jenifa1: 5:53am On Jan 09, 2011
I think if women stay in shape they can look like that, or even better, at 50. or if they are positive and living life.
i've attended some yoruba bday parties (they celebrate everything under d sun ) and the oyinbo coworker attendees* are always surprised at these women's age.
reminds me of the 64yr old ita giwa clubbing thread. lol

*botox and injections na for oyinbo
Re: The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka by ekubear1: 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2011
^-- Ita Giwa looked absolutely disgusting tho.

I do agree with you though. If a black woman focuses and keeps herself in shape, she can look good even at 50.
Re: The Beautiful And Brilliant Deputy Of Ekiti State @ 50; Mrs. Funmilayo Olayinka by seyibrown(f): 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2011
She is beautiful at 50 but the very first photo is a 'touched-up' one and so overdone that it looks like she is in her early 30s! The other photos show her better!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Braless Kendall Jenner Bares It All At Cannes / Nicki Minaj Proves Her Love For Kenneth Petty Is Real (see Photos) / Popular Yoruba Actress, Bimbo Akinsanya On Trial For Murder Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.