Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,401 members, 7,830,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown (88277 Views)

Protest In Sabon Gari Market, Kano, Over Demolition Of Roadside Shops (Video) / Lockdown: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by Deepfeel(m): 10:13am On Apr 19, 2020
DanArrewa:
I share this sentiment with you!! Nigeria is not working and will never be one! We just need to diplomatically divide this country!! I strongly support secession!

Lol you will die of porvety see your benefits

Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by Nairalandmonika: 10:24am On Apr 19, 2020
Fragility6:
'This market is were igbos are more populated...' I no b igbo, yoruba or hausa bt diz tribalism shit going on in diz forum is getting out of hands.Twitter owner listens to criticisms n works on it, Facebook d same tin bt nairaland own na only God knows how e dey feel like. How can a popular forum like diz remain stagnant. No improvements.To even listen to suggestions na problem next tin,Mods go ban u.
You are obviously not on Twitter, the tribalism going on in Twitter makes nairaland look like child play.
Just the other day #iamnorth was trending on Twitter omo if u see tribal war ehn. Nairaland dey learn.
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by AbuAeesha: 10:27am On Apr 19, 2020
[quote author=seunlayi post=88603366]One million boys is trending in lagos, that of Kano will be 1 billion boys. Just wait and see

if this is ur wish,we rebuke it,
I wonder why someone can't just be optimistic for once,
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 19, 2020
majamajic:
All the Keke in Victoria island and lekki are back here

This thread will leave Kano and go east

Yea , movement has eased up
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by galadima77(m): 10:30am On Apr 19, 2020
Imoh555:
Can't pastors help our overworked medical professionals with this Corona pandemic? Please. Just heal a few patients. They do it every Sunday on TV. Anyway. Good morning.

Everybody Will pretend not to hear this voice!
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by anochuko01(m): 10:38am On Apr 19, 2020
Angelfrost:

Well, PR or not, it is a beautiful city... A lot of Northern cities have far better infrastructure than Southern cities. Kaduna, Kano, and Sokoto are breathtaking...
Every state has beautiful and terrible places. But you can't post pictures of two places in the whole city and then claim the whole city is beautiful. That's my point.

Btw, Na coro pursue me from Kano. I'm no stranger there.
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by mu2sa2: 10:39am On Apr 19, 2020
JayPeeOham:
So?....what should we do with this picture exactly?? undecided
What you have done is exactly what you should do with it!
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by Kokaine(m): 10:45am On Apr 19, 2020
seunlayi:
One million boys is trending in lagos, that of Kano will be 1 billion boys. Just wait and see

Hunger no be man friend
Kano is not a state that nonsense can take place oh. If you know any Hausa guy near you ask him the meaning of endabba. Kano shinay headquarter endaba ne. Even boko haram couldn't find a place in kano with all their experience and logistics. Which one cone be one million boys. They'll smoke them out in fifteen minutes
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by goaldynman(m): 10:57am On Apr 19, 2020
namiji2598:
Yankura(bata) before and after lockdown, the market is located in sabon gari kano, this market is where Igbo's are most populated in the state

Do you have to put Igbos in your reportage, you bloody bigoted tribalist!!

From the picture you posted of the market before lockdown, I see only your aboki brothers!!
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 19, 2020
Fragility6:
'This market is were igbos are more populated...' I no b igbo, yoruba or hausa bt diz tribalism shit going on in diz forum is getting out of hands.Twitter owner listens to criticisms n works on it, Facebook d same tin bt nairaland own na only God knows how e dey feel like. How can a popular forum like diz remain stagnant. No improvements.To even listen to suggestions na problem next tin,Mods go ban u.
You not far from the truth bro the Mods are main problem of this forum

1 Like

Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by JimohMomoh: 11:13am On Apr 19, 2020
Fragility6:
Am surprised people like Yenefer, JAMO84, Simplyleo and other faceless hypocrites have not been banned by mod.

comments are even more matured because everyone cannot have thesame opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by Mummymahdi(f): 11:15am On Apr 19, 2020
Fragility6:

Na that unnecessary ban de pain me Wella

1 Like

Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by KLand(m): 11:17am On Apr 19, 2020
Better to be safe than sorry.
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by Omoslim26: 11:19am On Apr 19, 2020
[quote author=WelcomeToBiafra post=88608438]

Hahaha Yoruba lazy online sycophantic gullibles have started attacking Igbos, again.

Why not bomb the place with another gravity bombs as you did in Lagos 48 days ago, let them go back to their wherever they came from. You don't like their money and prosperities, do the worse you cowards.

That bomb blast just came as a flash, one week media yapping, now no idiots remember that gravity bombs blast anymore. Now you people are using covid-19 massacring innocent Igbos and no nigeria media is reporting fulani, Boko Haram, Iswap and other Nigerians terrorist groups anymore.

All these stupidity all in the name of cheap childish bigotry to what end just to masturbate on Yoruba vs Igbo fight

Men you guys are really shameless in this forum

Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by JayPeeOham: 11:22am On Apr 19, 2020
grin tongue
mu2sa2:
What you have done is exactly what you should do with it!
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by Simplyleo: 11:25am On Apr 19, 2020
JimohMomoh:

Am surprised people like Yenefer, JAMO84, Simplyleo and other faceless hypocrites have not been banned by mod.

comments are even more matured because everyone cannot have thesame opinion.
Since nairaland is to project only igbo's desires, why not call seun on phone to deactivate my account?

You and your people insult all tribes on this forum, no one cried wolf, you now want every other person not in support of you to get banned.

Call seun to come deactivate our account na.
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by Ugwuoke347(m): 11:30am On Apr 19, 2020
DanArrewa:
I share this sentiment with you!! Nigeria is not working and will never be one! We just need to diplomatically divide this country!! I strongly support secession!

That's the golden dawn!

The great Sardauna never
believed in Nigeria.
He dreamed of a an independent
country for the North.
It was the British who
persuaded him otherwise.
He was a man who lived ahead of his time.
Today, events in our sociopolitical history have proved him right.
The British wanted a forced union on Nigeria so that while we are quarreling, cheating and fighting each other,
we keep lapsing backward in major indices of human development,
and then keep growing dependent on Western assistance to survive.
My friend, we have no business
fighting each other.
The real enemy is not here.
He is not even Black.
He is white.
It was the British that wanted a war between Biafra and Nigeria.
They wanted us to destroy one another.
Imagine an outsider planning and engineering a bloody war between
two brother nations.
An Independent Biafra could have still in the long run been
a big economic plus for Nigeria.
Britain did not want us
to see beyond our nose.
It is time to see clearly.
We are all Black Africans.
The whole of Black Africa
is our constituency.
In the spirit of love and brotherhood
we have a duty to help
one another to succeed.
If separation will help us
to move apart and look inwards for homegrown solutions,
why then do we hesitate?
Why can't we prove gunrunners and arms dealers in Europe, America and Asia
stupid by opting for peaceful separation, with everything thoroughly negotiated
and concessions made on all sides.
If it is about access to the sea,
it should be well discussed
and a treaty done to that effect.
Nothing is wrong with Arewa importing and exporting her goods from any ports in any of the future Southern countries.
Nothing is wrong with Biafra buying
solid minerals from Arewa.
We can become very friendly neighbours
and co-operate with one another,
and transfer the same spirit of African brotherhood to our children
unto future generations.
Repeat, let us prove those
whose businesses thrive
only when there is war in Africa wrong.
Let's prove to the world that Black Africans have come of age and have learned enough lessons already.

A wise man said recently
that Nigeria as it is today
is a big supermarket
for buying and selling of
political opportunities and positions.
That to me is an ignominious metaphor
for the calamity that we have brought
upon one another.
The only people benefitting from
this flawed system are those who
wear their shoes in the corridors of power.

It is time for truth and action.
We must learn to forgive each other.
We owe one another truth and correction.

1 Like

Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by CAUSTIC002: 11:37am On Apr 19, 2020
anambraamaka:
See we too like dirty for this Country
dirty and disorganized.
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by Tatae900: 11:45am On Apr 19, 2020
EternalBeing:
Traders' Proceeds that Used To Pay Zakat and Tithes from Here Can't Anymore.
Tithing your income is good, but tithing your Time is more important. The devil will try to continue to deceive us that we don't have enough time to do the Will of our CREATOR even while we have now being kept at home. Yet, he subtly pushes us to daily waste away time (Life) on WhatsApp, Facebook, NairaLand, tittle-tattling with friends, etc. Time lost can never be regained, so time is more expensive that money. Please, let's be wise and spending our time on things that will help ensure we receive the reward of Eternal Life that awaits us.
"When you win the Battle at the thought level, you win the Battle on all levels." Over several generations, the demons have mastered the act of bringing evil/dirty thoughts, you have the CHOICE to shot it out and start meditating on What GOD said about you as Holy Vessel, or you welcome it and entertain it as an August Visitor to dominate your thought and life.

What you intentionally watch and/or listen to determines who you become. Galatians 6:7-8 "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth unto the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap everlasting Life." Build your Faith in HIM. The beauty of totally submitting one's Life to the HOLY SPIRIT is that HE would use you to affect your generation in a positive unprecedented way. Feed your mind with Godly food. What you hear and what you see either grow or decrease your Faith and Spiritual Power!

We should all know that paying Tithe of our Time is more important than paying tithe of our money. Not all of us have money, but we all have 24 hours a day. Tithe (10%) of 24 Hours is 2.4 hours. daily ensure you spend, at least, 2.4 hours for God that gave you Life.

By the time you focus on strictly integrating the following activities into your daily routine, you would soon discover that you've getten used to spending at least 2.4 hours of your daily time for the giver of Life, and you would start living in Truth and in Spirit faster than you thought you could:

*Start your day with your CREATOR by reading Daily Devotionals. Most Churches have very good ones that you can get: Deeper Life Daily Manna, MFM Mountain Top Life, Redeemed Church Open Heavens, etc.

*Download and listen to deep preaching and messages about Holiness. Apostle Joshua Selman, Pastor W.F Kumuyi, Pastor Olukoya, J.A Allen's books, Watchman Nee's Books, etc. would do wonders in helping to push you into becoming a real holy Christian in just 40 days if you concentrate fully.

*Be very selective in entertainment material and movies you consume. For example, you can buy full movies like War Room, download short godly videos on Holiness and Purity, faith documentaries that shows the real archaeological discoveries that validates and support the Christianity Histories and events in the Bible.

*Download and daily listen (listen with a full concentrating, with worshiping mind) to deep real Gospel songs like So Will I, Seasons, etc putting them on repeat on your phone.

*Preach the Gospel! Preach the Gospel!! Preach the Gospel!!! Do everything you can to win Souls for your CREATOR. The day you get permanently committed to winning Souls for GOD, preaching the Gospel, that day you'll see your Spiritual Life starts soaring in all ramifications. GOD has vowed to make you shine former like Stars if you win Souls into HIS Kingdom. " Those that turn many to righteousness shall shine like Stars FOREVER AND EVER" Daniel 12:3

Proverbs 27:17 "Iron sharpeneth Iron" Let's contribute by suggesting other godly ways, movies, songs and things that has helped us to become better real Christians, so that upcoming Christians can benefit too. GOD Bless and Preserve us all unto HIS Eternal Kingdom in JESUS' Name. Pls Sirs and Mas, this is not the time to joke with your Holiness, only a self-deceiving person would still keep pretending like we are not in the very End Time. If you have not accept JESUS Christ, do that without delay right now. Stay Holy, Stay Blessed, and Stay Rapture-ready. We shall not be left behind by the so obviously imminent Rapture in JESUS' Name.
https://www.nairaland.com/5208838/most-important-type-tithe
Love your write up sir..will love to get more of teaching's

1 Like

Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by Supan(m): 11:53am On Apr 19, 2020
DanArrewa:

This is nice coming from you and I like it. You have finally abandoned RUGA. great!

So go ahead and create a thread for it, I encourage and support you to do it. Our discussions will be civil and free of insults. You too will be a happier man. If you can contact your leaders, it will be better.

Once again, I like this coming from you.

2 Likes

Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by goaldynman(m): 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
Deepfeel:

So an Hausa man supports secession and you a yoruba man is oppositing it by reminding him of what they are benefiting?!!

We now know who is the real parasites are that cannot survive on their own!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by Ugwuoke347(m): 12:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
Deepfeel:

That's not true.
Poverty is rife now because of the failures and negligence of the leaders.
It is getting worse because nothing
enduring has been done to curtail it.
It is still a fallout of the Nigerian political
situation in the North.
Northern politicians see large population
as political asset, and so never wanted
an end to the almajiri system nor a population control policy.
The result is what we see today, the poverty and diseases and terrorism.
With proper policies in place,
with proper planning and execution,
with strong will on the part of coming
leaders of Arewa,
with help from international bodies,
with co-operation from future brother neighbours,
Arewaland shall be redirected and placed
on the path of prosperity and true power.

Enough of the scaremongering
and naysaying.
So much is possible.
So much is achievable.
It depends on us, the will;
the purity of intent
and the sincerity of purpose.
Every good thing has a beginning.

1 Like

Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by Fragility6: 12:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
Igbosmoker:
that's the beauty of this forum.

We gets to know how we really feel about each other and no need for political correctness.

Everything you read here mostly their comments is what they really think about you.

If you want sweet talk and sugar coating go to Twitter and Instagram
if u were sensible u wouldn't misquote wat i said. i no say i dey find sweet talk n besides banters dey twitter by far pass NL
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by Deepfeel(m): 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
It will never happen , you northerners will remain like that forever , it can only get worse , cause you don't even believe in yourselves, if not you won't be parading around here with an Igbo name , let the change start with you

Ugwuoke347:

That's not true.
Poverty is rife now because of the failures and negligence if the leaders.
It is getting worse because nothing
enduring has been done to curtail it
It is still a fallout of the Nigerian political
situation in the North.
Northern politicians see large population
as political asset, and so never wanted
an end to the almajiri system nor a population control policy.
The result is what we see today, the poverty and diseases and terrorism.
With proper policies in place,
with proper planning and execution,
with strong will on the part of coming
leaders of Arewa,
with help from international bodies,
with co-operation from future brother neighbours,
Arewaland shall be redirected and placed
on the path of prosperity and true power.

Enough of the scaremongering
and naysaying.
So much is possible.
So much is achievable.
It depends on us, the will;
the purity of intent
and the sincerity of purpose.
Every good thing has a beginning.
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by Fragility6: 12:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

You are obviously not on Twitter, the tribalism going on in Twitter makes nairaland look like child play.
Just the other day #iamnorth was trending on Twitter omo if u see tribal war ehn. Nairaland dey learn.
n wetin mk u feel say i no dey twitter
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by Fragility6: 12:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
StreetFight:

Create your own Forum and give it lots of improvement. Or is your brain not good enough to bring out positive things. Talk is cheap.
I know ur type. Pass
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by tammie24: 12:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
Imoh555:
Can't pastors help our overworked medical professionals with this Corona pandemic? Please. Just heal a few patients. They do it every Sunday on TV. Anyway. Good morning.
are pastors the only ones you know?

Why about imams babalawos and the rest?
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by Solababa91(m): 12:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
[quote author=DanseMacabre post=88606279]Well...the pictures can be a bit misleading if one fails to put into consideration that the before was taken just a day before the lockdown was to commence, hence the massive throng due to panic buying.

Bata isn't as crowded on an average day.

Which Bata is not crowded? With refuse dump sharing the road with motorists? Even in your picture the other lane was very crowded. Abeg that Bata area is the dirtiest part of Kano I know, Kofar wambai is might be crowded, but dirty? I give it to Bata.
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by AleagueEdu: 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
It is getting serious and interesting!
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by Ugwuoke347(m): 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
Deepfeel:
It will never happen , you northerners will remain like that forever , it can only get worse , cause you don't even believe in yourselves, if not you won't be parading around here with an Igbo name , let the change start with you

It is either you are mad
or you are trying hard to run mad.
Either way, your comment leaves
no clear-sighted person in doubt
as to the fact that you are shallow in mind
and substandard in reasoning.

We are talking seriously about solutions.
And you are here foaming
and frothing in the mouth!

My friend, get real and get serious.
I am Biafran, and unapologetically so.
Biafra stands for socio-economic and political salvation for all peoples trapped
in this false system called Nigeria.
The peaceful separation of the false federation of Nigeria shall cast a spell
of success on all the peoples and lands
reclaimed from it, including Arewaland.
Don't you see that Northern leaders discontenance the possibility of separation because of dangerous lies coming from people like you to the effect that an independent Republic of Arewa
will suffer economic hardships?
The same flat lie sold to Northern leaders in 1966 that led to Gowon's rejection of
Aburi Accord, and then led to that unfortunate war.
Arewaland is blessed and rich
and can survive on her own with proper planning and execution and management.
If smaller countries like Chad, Togo, Ivory Coast, Gabon, Benin Republic, etc are thriving and even witnessing influx of Nigerian migrants, how much more an Independent Republic of Arewaland
with her vast natural resources including
solid mineral deposits.
We must now help one another to succeed.
Rude speech and recalcitrant
stance is out of fashion.
Go grow some wisdom, if truly
you are a Biafran in spirit and truth.
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by Sorrento: 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
DanArrewa:
Kano!! Kanawan Dabo!!
The third pic is not Kano aboki!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 / A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures / Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.