Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown (88273 Views)

Protest In Sabon Gari Market, Kano, Over Demolition Of Roadside Shops (Video) / Lockdown: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by Deepfeel(m): 1:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
My friend I cant read this long trash, Arrewa or whatever can never be greater than Somalia in Nigeria break up , they will destroy each other by themselves with religion

Ugwuoke347:

It is either you are mad
or you are trying hard to run mad.
Either way, your comment leaves
no clear-sighted person in doubt
as to the fact that you are shallow in mind
and substandard in reasoning.

We are talking seriously about solutions.
And you are here foaming
and frothing in the mouth!

My friend, get real and get serious.
I am Biafran, and unapologetically so.
Biafra stands for socio-economic and political salvation for all peoples trapped
in this false system called Nigeria.
The peaceful separation of the false federation of Nigeria shall cast a spell
of success on all the peoples and lands
reclaimed from it, including Arewaland.
Don't you see that Northern leaders discontenance the possibility of separation because of dangerous lies coming from people like you to the effect that an independent Republic of Arewa
will suffer economic hardships?
The same flat lie sold to Northern leaders in 1966 that led to Gowon's rejection of
Aburi Accord, and then led to that unfortunate war.
Arewaland is blessed and rich
and can survive on her own with proper planning and execution and management.
If smaller countries like Chad, Togo, Ivory Coast, Gabon, Benin Republic, etc are thriving and even witnessing influx of Nigerian migrants, how much more an Independent Republic of Arewaland
with her vast natural resources including
solid mineral deposits.
We must now help one another to succeed.
Rude speech and recalcitrant
stance is out of fashion.
Go grow some wisdom, if truly
you are a Biafran in spirit and truth.
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by DanArrewa: 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
Sorrento:

The third pic is not Kano aboki!!!
every single picture I posted there is kano!! I know you're in pains!! If you need that in your region... Hold your governors accountable and stop blaming Buhari while your leaders keep looting your Allocations!

2 Likes

Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by Pharaoh350s(m): 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
Unbelievable
I love this
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by Ugwuoke347(m): 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
Deepfeel:
My friend I cant read this long trash, Arrewa or whatever can never be greater than Somalia in Nigeria break up , they will destroy each other by themselves with religion

That's your opinion.
A very unintelligent one.
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by letitrainnow(m): 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
Show her a good time. ;DShow her a good time.
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by seangy4konji: 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
Dirty people
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by Smartwave: 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
anochuko01:

Lol it's called PR
That's the picture of skyline university, and the front of their govt House.
wherever, kano is always better than Abia state, the kingdom Hall of Kanu.
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by Smartwave: 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
.. where they sell and trade, and not where they live like the yorubas right?
what a shame, for your mind you have reply Where you sell and trade is where you spend half of your life.
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by Emmanuelhector(m): 2:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
Smartwave:
what a shame, for your mind you have reply Where you sell and trade is where you spend half of your life.
Poor afonja mentality.. Ask God to bless you so you won't die in suffering
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by anochuko01(m): 2:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
Smartwave:
wherever, kano is always better than Abia state, the kingdom Hall of Kanu.
mtcheeew
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
Kubernetes:

lol.
Imams don't do or claim to do miracles because it's in the hands of the Almighty.

Nonsense.....and the Almighty does the miracle from the sun he lives in right?

If you don't know what to say, keep shut
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by Kubernetes: 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

Nonsense.....and the Almighty does the miracle from the sun he lives in right?

If you don't know what to say, keep shut

U sound silly.
How dare u talk with insults.
Don't u have morals?
U wanna profess your atheistic traits,no one is stopping u,it's your cup of tea.
Allow the believers to be and stop blabbing cracks.
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
Kubernetes:

U sound silly.
How dare u talk with insults.
Don't u have morals?
U wanna profess your atheistic traits,no one is stopping u,it's your cup of tea.
Allow the believers to be and stop blabbing cracks.

Who voted sense to your Brian?

The person needs serious punishment ...

You just jump on my quote and start lamenting on it like an untrained human....
If you want to appear sane......start from who I quoted
Dont allow me call you a mumu
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by Legendguru: 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
Really
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by dejavuh0007(m): 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
H2ho:
Just passing.
make una no vex grin grin grin grin
This picture is fvcking iconic. They're the Black Beatles.

1 Like

Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
[quote author=Omoslim26 post=88611791][/quote]

You got no shame.

Bring another bombs cowards.
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by Franking: 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
They still won't sweep the place. Nigeria and dirt na 5 and 6. Tufiakwa.

Everywhere, Lagos, Aba, Onitsha, Ibadan, dirt wan kee people yet we no send.
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by namiji2598: 6:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
goaldynman:

Do you have to put Igbos in your reportage, you bloody bigoted tribalist!!

From the picture you posted of the market before lockdown, I see only your aboki brothers!!
my love for Igbo people no be here, but their mindset is always a turn off,mentioning Igbo in that thread have nothing to do with tribalism, I just felt like mentioning one or two things abt the market before unloading them, and their is no way you can put a statement abt that market without mentioning Igbo
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by dprpikin: 6:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ugwuoke347:

Don't you know that Kano will do better
in independent Republic of Arewa?
Can't we all work together to peacefully
achieve a successful separation into
mutually beneficial independent countries
and enter into multilateral trade treaties
with one another?
Haven't we seen enough of Nigeria's
unworkability already?
I personally feel that Arewaland
will make a great power base in agro economy and solid minerals foreign exchange earning.
We can help each other to achieve our
God-ordained manifest destiny.
Biafra will definitely
do business with Arewa.

This is, hands down, the most sensible and objective submission here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by namiji2598: 8:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
Fragility6:
'This market is were igbos are more populated...' I no b igbo, yoruba or hausa bt diz tribalism shit going on in diz forum is getting out of hands.Twitter owner listens to criticisms n works on it, Facebook d same tin bt nairaland own na only God knows how e dey feel like. How can a popular forum like diz remain stagnant. No improvements.To even listen to suggestions na problem next tin,Mods go ban u.
please sire pardon my me, I had no intention of tribalism in the first place, I will edit the post, I was only trying to say just a little abt the market neither do I know I was gonna hurt you
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by Fragility6: 8:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
namiji2598:
please sire pardon my me, I had no intention of tribalism in the first place, I will edit the post, I was only trying to say just a little abt the market neither do I know I was gonna hurt you
I wasn't hurt jst my opinion on wat i tink hav bin observing for a while now
Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown by Omoslim26: 9:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:

You got no shame.
Bring another bombs cowards.

mthweee you don't even worth the time
udodirigi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 / A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures / Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.