Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,593 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening (17162 Views)

Witchcraft Initiation And Deliverance. Share Your Experience. / My Testimony: My Journey To Spiritual Awakening / Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by EternalBeing: 7:00am On Apr 19, 2020
JESUS Christ turns water to wine, Satan turns wine to water (his followers use charm to prove they can drink so much wine as water without being intoxicated). JESUS makes you know you are already a Miracle, Satan tells you that you are worthless unless he helps you become a "miracle". Spiritual realm is very real and only Christians seems to be far too dependent on the physical than on the Spiritual. But if you have noticed that the long prophesied Great End Time Revival that must happen before JESUS comes has started already. Few years ago, I never thought it was possible for the lust-enslaved me to become the real spiritual Being that Holy Spirit has made me now. The scales shall continue to fall from the eyes of as many humans that really hunger to be reconnect back to our CREATOR. As YAHWEH ELOHIM liveth and HIS Spirit liveth on HIS eternal Throne forever, many that read this would soon become mighty spiritual Giants of JESUS Christ. Mark this Prophesy!

Don't be deceived by the sophistication of demonic spiritism. Many of my white friends that left Christianity to become New Agers and Homosexual Satanists are back into Christ. They told me that there was Zero peace for their souls while there. Satan makes you feel you are spiritually powerful but he also doesn't really hide that you shall end with him in eternal Hellfire. Yes, there are 2 sides in the Spirit Realm. Our CREATOR's side and the Deceivers side. Concisely put, "JESUS' mission is to turn water to wine, while Satan's mission is to turn wine to water" (the wise should think deeply about this. For it would take me a full day to explain how Holy Spirit reveal this.)

Satan presents his complicated "sophisticated" ritualistic occult spiritism through women to men as a better alternative to God's simple way of becoming powerful because he knows that women like to be thrilled. And once he gets the women, he gets the men through them. Is Real Spiritual Awakening Occult Related? No, it is NOT. afraid that,
2 Corinthians 11:3 “But I am afraid that the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness(sophistication), your minds will be led astray from the Simplicity and purity of devotion to Christ."

The breath of God is the spirit of your CREATOR that HE gave to you. Satan blind people to this miracle, and tell them that they need demons to enter them for higher enlightenment that is not capable of resurrecting them to live forever as we that do the simple Will of the CREATOR shall be risen back to life as proven by JESUS.

To many, the only true Way to receive Immortality seems to be too SIMPLE. Accept and permanently surrender to JESUS Christ, and relentlessly pray that Holy Spirit should take permanent Control of the Source of your thoughts. For a Christian, to be spiritually awakened means to listen and obey what our CREATOR says. HE speaks, HE is a speaking ever present God. Christian spiritual awakening is not like demonic initiation that gives immediate false enlightenment, it is mostly gradual and the pace is largely dependent on how focused on being Holy and pleasing your CREATOR you are. The most important Law that get humans powerful is in Luke 10:27 "You shall love the LORD your God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." The more holy you become, the clearer Holy Spirit talks with you. Start your spiritual awakening by reading the Book of John from Chapter 1 to the last Chapter, you can never remain the same.

After then, whenever you wake in the middle of the night or in the morning, don't rush to turn or leave your bed. Rather, lay still and recall your dreams. That is the easiest means by which our CREATOR speaks to us directly, but many have not been hearing God because devil has deceived them to think dreams are useless. As time goes on, if you pay serious attention to your dreams and do what God is communicating to you through them, you will graduate to prophesying, and if it is still HIS Will for you, you will graduate to seeing clear Visions and Trance experiences. Gradually as you yield to Holy Spirit and pray more, you will become a mighty spiritual giant for YAHWEH in this World in JESUS' Name.

The major difference is that Satan use the complicated thrilling demonic Initiation to get humans to sign off their rights to live forever, while Simple spiritual way of life in Christ truly reconnects you us back to the SOURCE of Life and restores our ability to truly live forever to you. Give your life to JESUS Christ today and pray that Holy Spirit should take permanent Control of the Source of your thoughts. God bless you!

72 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by EternalBeing: 7:00am On Apr 19, 2020
HalleluYAH!!!

13 Likes

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by EternalBeing: 7:00am On Apr 19, 2020
Thank you JESUS YAHSHUA HaMashiach!

kingjomezy:
I can't say I am a holy person,one thing I know is that the holy spirit is real.I fasted for three days though unwillingly and I later submitted.I felt the power of God.There is a spirit world out there.You all know but you keep decieving yourselves.
GOD Bless you tremendously, you are already on the right path. I congratulate you on your decesion to forever follow JESUS Christ's Way. It is the wisest decision that every sensible human being should make at this crucial time in Human history. My brother, don't mind those trolls, they are pure agents of Satan that are infuriated that YAHWEH has refused to leave HIS Children on NL to their demonic manipulations, bodage and desired destruction. Truly, many lives have been destroy through the Internet without even seeing physically. They hate that the LIGHT of the living JESUS Christ still shines through to bring people out of darkness. You can see that I rarely respond to their mentioning me, by their Usernames and heavily sexualized posts to lead young minds into demonic captivities you shall know them. A diabolical human being that calls himself PhFetish on Nairaland just quoted me trying to prove that GOD does not exist as usual, yet he is a self-professed fetish Wizard. There are many that their Usernames do not betray their satanic soul-hunting mission here. I pray that YAHWEH ALMIGHTY shall deliver those that already fall into their traps through lustful posts, in JESUS' Name.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 19, 2020
smiley
Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by Evaromantik(m): 9:02am On Apr 19, 2020
Am not a fan of all these "Super" miracles.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by gbebodye(f): 9:02am On Apr 19, 2020
God is above all

cool

7 Likes

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by SouthNigerian: 9:02am On Apr 19, 2020
The spiritual Teacher who will successfully reconnect this generation back to her Spiritual Root must understand what practicality means and how to teach it. This generation will reject theorical spiritual teachings that fails to tender effective ways of Practicality.

This is an advanced Age, advanced ways of teaching Spirituality must be employed.

9 Likes

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by Lorechino(m): 9:02am On Apr 19, 2020
Can we Open church on nairaland ?

Tith and offering Kant kome n be wasting nu

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by anambraamaka: 9:02am On Apr 19, 2020
Oh I forgot today is Sunday oo grin

2 Likes

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by infini771: 9:03am On Apr 19, 2020
Y
Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by LordGuru1: 9:03am On Apr 19, 2020
Very eye-opening. God bless you OP.

14 Likes

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by Sheriman(m): 9:03am On Apr 19, 2020
Chiamailakayapastrimolooona christimalikakuliaya
Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by PureGoldh(m): 9:03am On Apr 19, 2020
Nice write-up....Kudos to the OP...Thanks for sharing

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by Saintimes: 9:03am On Apr 19, 2020
Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by Astrologyfact: 9:03am On Apr 19, 2020
Where I am, the difference is Social distancing, for now...but more update coming up soon grin

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by superior1: 9:04am On Apr 19, 2020
Demonic initiation put you into captivity, Spiritual Awakening breaks the captivity.

16 Likes

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by omoakoraye: 9:05am On Apr 19, 2020
It's crystal clear

2 Likes

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 19, 2020
Satan is just a figment of una imagination doesn't exist

2 Likes

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by Zombiekiller010: 9:05am On Apr 19, 2020
Nonsense, our eyes don dey clear now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by hakeem4(m): 9:06am On Apr 19, 2020

Can't pastors help our overworked medical professionals with this Corona pandemic? Please. Just heal a few patients. They do it every Sunday on TV. Anyway. Good morning.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by wonuks(m): 9:07am On Apr 19, 2020
cool
Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by Phfetish(m): 9:09am On Apr 19, 2020
How una dey take type all these long epistles wey no dey solve any societal problem still beats my imagination.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by Baawaa(m): 9:10am On Apr 19, 2020
This is good for Sunday morning, God bless the writer of this message

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by StrikeBack(m): 9:10am On Apr 19, 2020
Una don come again

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by kingjomezy(m): 9:10am On Apr 19, 2020
I can't say I am a holy person,one thing I know is that the holy spirit is real.I fasted for three days though unwillingly and I later submitted.I felt the power of God.There is a spirit world out there motherfuckers.You all know but you keep decieving yourselves.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by StrikeBack(m): 9:11am On Apr 19, 2020
hakeem4:

Can't pastors help our overworked medical professionals with this Corona pandemic? Please. Just heal a few patients. They do it every Sunday on TV. Anyway. Good morning.
They are all acting

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by DesChyko: 9:12am On Apr 19, 2020
I remember when my team took on an opposition in a debate on this matter. We were to support 'demonic initiation is more effective than that of christianity.
They couldn't believe what hit them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by Timsilver(m): 9:13am On Apr 19, 2020
Very simple and inspiring.

5 Likes

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by kingjrofficial(m): 9:13am On Apr 19, 2020
Evaromantik:
Am not a fan of all these "Super" miracles.
me too... I prefer teaching from the word

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by desiredhome: 9:14am On Apr 19, 2020
The things of this world are Temporal(satanic) ....

The things of God are spiritual and everlasting therefore chose ye this day who to follow

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by bunku(m): 9:14am On Apr 19, 2020
OP, thanks for this wonderful message.
God bless you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 19, 2020
cheesy

God bless you Sir. I'm richly blessed by this.

I have a question. Hopefully you'll get to shed more light on it.

I have a ministry of teaching. Now, how do I go about this ministry in a powerful way. Like I have a role model ( one of my pastors) this mans teaching of the word is so exceptional. As in he has the anointing and grace to demystify the deep secret things of the word of God in a way everybody, even the most confused gets to understand that particular message of the Bible. And I respect that anointing upon his life.
What can I do to posses or be operating at that level as a teacher of the word. I crave for more than just relating the word on the surface level but to go in depth. What can I do, to get there. Though, most times when I teach, I do go in depth and Ive heard a few people testifying to grasping a new thing or have a deeper understanding of the same word they've prolly heard over and over again in time past. And that is because I try to follow my mentors path. But I feel I need the extra ordinary to be able to operate at a higher level on my own. As spiritual growth is very
Paramount in our Christian life/journey

Are there guides or steps to attaining this height/ level of teaching. And are they physical or spiritual?

Will appreciate if you can give detailed and straight forward guides.

Thank you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'If You Remove Church, Nigeria Will Collapse’ — RCCG Pastor, Pat Akem-Vingir / Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) / Funny Names Of Nigerian Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.