Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

The Truth About The Judgement Day You Should Know As A Christian - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About The Judgement Day You Should Know As A Christian (28808 Views)

What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day / Who Is The Judge On The Judgement Day? / What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About The Judgement Day You Should Know As A Christian by solreb: 12:23am On Apr 20, 2020
arimahoseloka:
The Lord bless you brother for opening our eyes of understanding and dispelling the false doctrines of Lucifer and his angels. No more will fear rule over me, for I am made perfect, holy and acceptable through my faith in Christ Jesus and not my works. This is Express entry to heaven, God has made it so simple and sweet, yet the devil wants to feed us with stupid false doctrines to keep us in perpetual fear that will eventually make u hate God for threatening to burn all sinners in everlasting hell fire!!
But you will need to live righteous attained by sanctification through the word of God. No one lives in sin and expects his salvation to remain intact under grace Rom 6:1

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Judgement Day You Should Know As A Christian by solreb: 12:28am On Apr 20, 2020
Obatolysis:

Well said. But Believing in Jesus is not only a mental act. It goes beyond that. It means believing in ALL his teaching (To be perfect as your Heavenly Father is) and parables and his commandments (hinged on love) and His Actions, the greatest of which is His Victory over death forever.

There will be two judgements. The personal and the general (Final judgement). Immediately after death, comes judgement and the one receives in his/her immortal soul, eternal rewards due to his/her deeds either everlasting joys or everlasting death.

At the end of time, Christ will come again to judge both those who have died from the beginning of creation, to those still living when He comes again. All will be made manifest. All the dead will be resurrected. The deeds of every man will be revealed to its fullest and even more the consequences of his deed (Which is not judged at the personal judgement). For those whose sins are forgiven, the Lord keeps no record of it and it's as though, they never committed the sin. That is the incomprehensible mystery of God's Mercy. The sins of those who died unrepentant or those who still living, remained unrepentant until to the Second coming of the Lord , will be revealed to all, even that done in deepest secret
".....What you have spoken in the dark will be heard in the daylight, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed from the housetops....." Luke 12:3.

In similar way the good of the Saints in heaven and still on earth at the time of Christ second coming , who cooperating with God's grace and justified will be revealed
"...For the creation waits with eager longing for the revealing of the children of God; for the creation was subjected to futility, not of its own will but by the will of the one who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself will be set free from its bondage to decay and will obtain the freedom of the glory of the children of God. We know that the whole creation has been groaning in labor pains until now; and not only the creation, but we ourselves, who have the first fruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly while we wait for adoption, the redemption of our bodies" Romans 8: 19-23
The essence of the general judgement is this

1) To affirm the justice of God in the gathering of the great Assembly

2)To reward the mortal body. For those who are justified , their bodies are transformed to glorified bodies and endowed with immortality and impassibility, similar to the glorified body of Jesus Christ after his resurrection and united to their souls . To those damned, the bodies are transformed to ugly , horrible forms which are also united to their horrible souls, to die the second time, but eternally in hell (the second death) .

For those living a holy life, the await this judgement as though a liberation.

For those living in sin, the picture of the last judgement should commit a holy fear upon your soul, that you may repent, believe in God and His only begotten son and gain for yourself, eternal life.
Excellent. May God continue to enrich your knowledge of him
Re: The Truth About The Judgement Day You Should Know As A Christian by solreb: 12:34am On Apr 20, 2020
1stola:

What makes you think that your story book (Bible) is truer is better than other religious books?
God has given man a free will to choose. I have chosen Christ and it the Bible that reaveled Him to me.
Re: The Truth About The Judgement Day You Should Know As A Christian by solreb: 12:36am On Apr 20, 2020
uncleck:
why then does opinion varry when it comes to what the judgement day stands for and when it is?
Read my post above about Judgement that starts immediately one is dead.
Re: The Truth About The Judgement Day You Should Know As A Christian by solreb: 12:37am On Apr 20, 2020
uncleck:
If Jesus is the truth according to your submission, Mohammed is also the truth
God has given man free will to choose. My man here has chosen Jesus Christ based on the word of God.
Re: The Truth About The Judgement Day You Should Know As A Christian by solreb: 12:40am On Apr 20, 2020
uncleck:
The Bible is the word of God; it is the truth. The Quran is the word of God; it is also the truth
God has given man a free will 6o choose. I have chosen Jesus Christ who declared himself as" the Way, the Truth and the Lufe. No one comes to God except through me." I believe his words.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Judgement Day You Should Know As A Christian by starchris(m): 1:34am On Apr 20, 2020
Op please go and read Mathew 25: 31-46 see screenshot below. In a nutshell on the judgement day you will be judge on the way u have have lived your life. In my opinion, if you want to make heaven, live your life as if today will be your last day on earth. Do it continusly for the rest of your life. I pray we belivers all make Heaven Amen!!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Judgement Day You Should Know As A Christian by unstoppable51(m): 3:01am On Apr 20, 2020
edoairways:

God bless you richly for this
Amen bro. I'm glad it helped.
Re: The Truth About The Judgement Day You Should Know As A Christian by unstoppable51(m): 3:12am On Apr 20, 2020
MrPRevailer:

I perceive you are teaching that Righteousness and Holiness are not essential to enter heaven. Do you realise that you can miss heaven because of this. Because you misled people/believers to believe they can enter heaven as fornicators, adulterers, liars, lovers of the world, unforgivers etc. Consequently, The Lord Jesus will not be happy with you. You better fear his words.

Matthew 7:21 "Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord ,... in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Thank God you said "I perceive." Now keep your perception aside brother and read the post with an open mind. Nowhere in the post did author say the things you are perceiving.
If possible, finish the post sir. Do not just read a few paragraphs and arrive at a conclusion.
Re: The Truth About The Judgement Day You Should Know As A Christian by unstoppable51(m): 3:35am On Apr 20, 2020
solreb:

Your write-up is confusing and so misleading. Yes, anyone who wants to make heaven must believe in Christ and do his will (John 6:33, Matt 7:21-23) which is to live a righteous life. So if after declaring his belief and goes back to sin, his case is even worse (2 Pet 2:20-21) unlike unbelievers. Anyway both will not make heaven as no sinner will make heaven (Rev 21:cool. Your PARA 1 (and other related PARA) is totally wrong. The believer will be punished like unbeliever he will end up in the lake of fire.

Your 2nd PARA (and other relate PARA) is for the righteous who made heaven but rewards are now given or lost depending on how one has used his or her life for the Lord (eg soul winning, expected good works based on his talents for the kingdom). This is at the Judgement Seat of Christ (1 Cor 3:13-15).

The believer in Jesus and the unbeliever can NEVER be punished alike. Nowhere in the scriptures does the Bible teach that.

I understand your fight against the so called believers living like the unbelievers. We're all on the same page on that. That's why we're calling all believers everywhere to "awake to righteousness and sin not"

But don't get unnecessarily emotional and start using falsehood and threats to spur them to act righteously.

The sinning believers will be punished quite OK. But do not equate them with unbelievers. They are never on the same level in the sight of God and will never receive the same type of punishment.

The scriptures teach that the believer who didn't live uprightly shall suffer loss of his rewards but his soul is still saved.

1Co 3:13-15 KJV 13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. 14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. 15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

However, the unbeliever is eternally doomed regardless of how good his actions are. Why? Because he did not believe that God has sent His Son into the world to die for his sins. This is just the plain truth of the scriptures.

Comparing the believer and the unbeliever when they sin, is like comparing a son of the house and a hired servant. They are not the same bro.

The son of the house can get punished severely and still have a right to his father's name. Even if he loses his freedom of movement or a part of his inheritance, he is still his father's son. But the hired servant gets thrown out of the house the moment he breaches the terms of the contract, with absolutely nothing to his name!

Now think of that carefully sir. I pray the Lord grants you the understanding.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Judgement Day You Should Know As A Christian by Votukpa(m): 6:59am On Apr 20, 2020
1stola:

You have no point!
You've made no sense.

Ok. Fine.

This thread is for people who have faith in the Christ and the Bible. People on this thread genuinely believe and want to get it right.

Your post communicated in no uncertain terms that you don't believe in the bible. Your tone even bordered only mockery of the bible.

If you don't believe in Christ nor the Bible, why were u commenting in a message thread for Christian believers?? You could have either remained quiet or been absent.
Re: The Truth About The Judgement Day You Should Know As A Christian by spartan117(m): 7:11am On Apr 20, 2020
uncleck:
The Bible is the word of God; it is the truth. The Quran is the word of God; it is also the truth
Aha!
Now I see where your issue lies.
Re: The Truth About The Judgement Day You Should Know As A Christian by uncleck: 7:45am On Apr 20, 2020
spartan117:

Aha!
Now I see where your issue lies.
where is that?
Re: The Truth About The Judgement Day You Should Know As A Christian by spartan117(m): 8:41am On Apr 20, 2020
uncleck:
where is that?
You have not found the truth.
Re: The Truth About The Judgement Day You Should Know As A Christian by solreb: 8:46am On Apr 20, 2020
unstoppable51:

The believer in Jesus and the unbeliever can NEVER be punished alike. Nowhere in the scriptures does the Bible teach that.

I understand your fight against the so called believers living like the unbelievers. We're all on the same page on that. That's why we're calling all believers everywhere to "awake to righteousness and sin not"

But don't get unnecessarily emotional and start using falsehood and threats to spur them to act righteously.

The sinning believers will be punished quite OK. But do not equate them with unbelievers. They are never on the same level in the sight of God and will never receive the same type of punishment.

The scriptures teach that the believer who didn't live uprightly shall suffer loss of his rewards but his soul is still saved.

1Co 3:13-15 KJV 13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. 14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. 15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

However, the unbeliever is eternally doomed regardless of how good his actions are. Why? Because he did not believe that God has sent His Son into the world to die for his sins. This is just the plain truth of the scriptures.

Comparing the believer and the unbeliever when they sin, is like comparing a son of the house and a hired servant. They are not the same bro.

The son of the house can get punished severely and still have a right to his father's name. Even if he loses his freedom of movement or a part of his inheritance, he is still his father's son. But the hired servant gets thrown out of the house the moment he breaches the terms of the contract, with absolutely nothing to his name!

Now think of that carefully sir. I pray the Lord grants you the understanding.

A believer that does not live uprightly is a SINNER and no SINNER will make heaven. So that believer gets the same treatment as unbeliever. They both end up in hell. The scripture you quoted above in 1 Cor 3:13-15 is meant for a righteous believer and not a sinful one. It is the righteous believer that will face the judgement seat of Christ and be rewarded according to his or her work. The doctrine of "once saved is for forever saved" is dangerous and will lead many to hell. So you can't use an analogy of servant and son. A son can lose his sonship if he decides to live unrighteously. No one gets to heaven because he believes in Christ (Satan also believes in Christ) but you must also do the will of the Father. God cannot behold sin. Satan lost his position because iniquity was found in him. God has not changed that standard today.

Also I never used falsehood or threats. I quoted verses of the bible that support what Peter says in 2 Peter about believers that depart from the path of righteousness. It is not my place to issue threats. I can only point you to what the bible say.

My closing question to you as I see you continually differentiating a Sinning or sinful believer from an unbeliever. Where would a sinful believer go after death and judgement Heaven or Hell?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Judgement Day You Should Know As A Christian by uncleck: 9:13am On Apr 20, 2020
spartan117:

You have not found the truth.
what is truth?
Re: The Truth About The Judgement Day You Should Know As A Christian by wildkris(m): 9:29am On Apr 20, 2020
Well, this is crap! Your description of judgement day is a well scripted crap. Religion is making people foolish and delusional everyday. Your Christian faith has nothing to do with God. He didn’t create you a Christian. The world you live in and the people you allowed to influence you made you a Christian. Judgment day has got nothing to do with the religion you follow. You will be judged according to your deeds on earth and not some fucking separation of believers of Christ from those who don’t.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Judgement Day You Should Know As A Christian by unstoppable51(m): 9:39am On Apr 20, 2020
solreb:

A believer that does not live uprightly is a SINNER and no SINNER will make heaven. So that believer gets the same treatment as unbeliever. They both end up in hell. The scripture you quoted above in 1 Cor 3:13-15 is meant for a righteous believer and not a sinful one. It is the righteous believer that will face the judgement seat of Christ and be rewarded according to his or her work. The doctrine of "once saved is for forever saved" is dangerous and will lead many to hell. So you can't use an analogy of servant and son. A son can lose his sonship if he decides to live unrighteously. No one gets to heaven because he believes in Christ (Satan also believes in Christ) but you must also do the will of the Father. God cannot behold sin. Satan lost his position because iniquity was found in him. God has not changed that standard today.

Also I never used falsehood or threats. I quoted verses of the bible that support what Peter says in 2 Peter about believers that depart from the path of righteousness. It is not my place to issue threats. I can only point you to what the bible say.

My closing question to you as I see you continually differentiating a Sinning or sinful believer from an unbeliever. Where would a sinful believer go after death and judgement Heaven or Hell?

Did you just say in your first paragraph that 1 Corinthians 3:13-15 is addressed to believers who are living uprightly and not those who sin?

So the Bible is saying in those verses that the Believer who lived uprightly shall suffer a loss of reward, according to you?

Was that a typographical error bro?

If you cannot even be as honest as saying exactly what the scriptures say, but keep insisting on your own, how do we reason the scriptures together then. Seeing that you do not even believe it.

And you calling a sinning believer a SINNER is a clear proof you have not even studied clearly who a believer is and who a sinner is. You still mix the two based on their actions.

Before I end this convo, let me give you a little tip. The Corinthian Christians were doing all sorts of abominable things after they were born again. I mean things that Christians should never do. And Paul had to write 1 and 2 Corinthians to correct them.

But do you know the shocking thing? While addressing these sinning believers who had just done all sorts of abominable things, Paul began by calling them "them that are Sanctified in Christ Jesus" and "Saints" (1 Corinthians 1:2).

Ordinarily, one would expect the apostle Paul to start addressing these Christians as "sinners" because they had fallen into sin. But instead, he still addressed them by their eternal righteous nature and terms in Christ. Do you know why?

Because there is a CLEAR DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE BELIEVER and the unbeliever who sins. They have never been the same in the scriptures. They are not today and will never be tomorrow.

You can decide to stick to what you believe as against the scriptures and even call yourself a man of integrity. But believe me brother, true Biblical integrity is actually melleability in God's hand. Allowing God's Word to confront your religious beliefs and dogmas, straighten and sharpen the ones that badly needs it.

God bless and keep you, and cause the Light of His Word to shine brightly on your paths. I'll stop here for now. The intent of the post was never to start arguments. It was rather to bless lives. And I seriously hope it has achieved that purpose.

Thank you!
Re: The Truth About The Judgement Day You Should Know As A Christian by spartan117(m): 9:51am On Apr 20, 2020
uncleck:
what is truth?
The truth is Jesus Christ.
Re: The Truth About The Judgement Day You Should Know As A Christian by tosinjay(m): 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
MrPRevailer:

I perceive you are teaching that Righteousness and Holiness are not essential to enter heaven. Do you realise that you can miss heaven because of this. Because you misled people/believers to believe they can enter heaven as fornicators, adulterers, liars, lovers of the world, unforgivers etc. Consequently, The Lord Jesus will not be happy with you. You better fear his words.

Matthew 7:21 "Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord ,... in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

My position exactly.
All these Christ embassy kind of preachers sha.
Re: The Truth About The Judgement Day You Should Know As A Christian by TheSourcerer: 5:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
What if God actually exists but only atheists would be allowed into heaven? I find it bizarre how theists never thought about that possibility. like we die and God goes "HopefulLandlord, I exist but the test is to weed out those that would believe something on no evidence, you passed. you may pass"

I guess they would find the thought highly disturbing lol
fucking Blasphemous Unrepentant Unapologetic Atheist !!
Re: The Truth About The Judgement Day You Should Know As A Christian by hopefulLandlord: 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
TheSourcerer:
fucking Blasphemous Unrepentant Unapologetic Atheist !!
That's me

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Judgement Day You Should Know As A Christian by MrPRevailer(m): 10:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
tosinjay:

My position exactly.
All these Christ embassy kind of preachers sha.

I think Pastor Chris is now preaching a sound doctrine and preparing his flocks for the Rapture. That and the endtimes is what he spends much time on now.
Re: The Truth About The Judgement Day You Should Know As A Christian by MrPRevailer(m): 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
unstoppable51:

Thank God you said "I perceive." Now keep your perception aside brother and read the post with an open mind. Nowhere in the post did author say the things you are perceiving.
If possible, finish the post sir. Do not just read a few paragraphs and arrive at a conclusion.

I have read it. If you can prove me wrong then do so. He wants people to believe they can make heaven just by faith.
There's no single exhortation to keep to holiness and the consequence of living in sin for Christian believers in that 1 meter long article.
Re: The Truth About The Judgement Day You Should Know As A Christian by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
solreb:

Have you ever sinned before? What then are you? If you have sinned that means you are a sinner and going to hell, going by your logic.

You dont become righteous by works, by faith in Jesus.
There is nothing like a righteous believer and an unrighteous beliver.

A aon does not lose his sonship because he lives badly.
Read the story of the prodigal son.
Did the prodigal son ever lose his sonship? But he lost his reward.
Re: The Truth About The Judgement Day You Should Know As A Christian by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
MrPRevailer:

I have read it. If you can prove me wrong then do so. He wants people to believe they can make heaven just by faith.
There's no single exhortation to keep to holiness and the consequence of living in sin for Christian believers in that 1 meter long article.
making heaven is just by faith in Jesus. Why do you think paul said he doesnt want to be found with his righteousness?
Many of you that want your own righteousness instead of the righteousness of Christ which is by faith would be shocked on how wrong you were.
Philippians 3:9
And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

Before you can live in holiness you must be made holy first.

You dont become holy by trying to live holy, same way you dont become righteous by trying to do righteousness.

Righteousness is not earned, it is a free gift. Holiness is as a result of having Christ nature.
Re: The Truth About The Judgement Day You Should Know As A Christian by solreb: 1:19am On Apr 21, 2020
unstoppable51:

Did you just say in your first paragraph that 1 Corinthians 3:13-15 is addressed to believers who are living uprightly and not those who sin?

So the Bible is saying in those verses that the Believer who lived uprightly shall suffer a loss of reward, according to you?

Was that a typographical error bro?

If you cannot even be as honest as saying exactly what the scriptures say, but keep insisting on your own, how do we reason the scriptures together then. Seeing that you do not even believe it.

And you calling a sinning believer a SINNER is a clear proof you have not even studied clearly who a believer is and who a sinner is. You still mix the two based on their actions.

Before I end this convo, let me give you a little tip. The Corinthian Christians were doing all sorts of abominable things after they were born again. I mean things that Christians should never do. And Paul had to write 1 and 2 Corinthians to correct them.

But do you know the shocking thing? While addressing these sinning believers who had just done all sorts of abominable things, Paul began by calling them "them that are Sanctified in Christ Jesus" and "Saints" (1 Corinthians 1:2).

Ordinarily, one would expect the apostle Paul to start addressing these Christians as "sinners" because they had fallen into sin. But instead, he still addressed them by their eternal righteous nature and terms in Christ. Do you know why?

Because there is a CLEAR DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE BELIEVER and the unbeliever who sins. They have never been the same in the scriptures. They are not today and will never be tomorrow.

You can decide to stick to what you believe as against the scriptures and even call yourself a man of integrity. But believe me brother, true Biblical integrity is actually melleability in God's hand. Allowing God's Word to confront your religious beliefs and dogmas, straighten and sharpen the ones that badly needs it.

God bless and keep you, and cause the Light of His Word to shine brightly on your paths. I'll stop here for now. The intent of the post was never to start arguments. It was rather to bless lives. And I seriously hope it has achieved that purpose.

Thank you!
Of course, anyone that has not died (unbeliever or sinful believer) has the opportunity to repent and make his way right before God. So Paul did the right thing by talking to the Corinthians just like we are urged to admonish in love a sinful believer in our church today.

The key BONE OF CONTENTION which you tend not to grasp and address is: WHERE WILL A SINFUL BELIEVER END. HEAVEN OR HELL. I asked that question in my conclusion but you didn't answer it?

Recall you have claimed God will give the sinful believer a different judgement. That is what I need an answer to, please.
Re: The Truth About The Judgement Day You Should Know As A Christian by solreb: 1:26am On Apr 21, 2020
solite3:
Have you ever sinned before? What then are you? If you have sinned that means you are a sinner and going to hell, going by your logic.

You dont become righteous by works, by faith in Jesus.
There is nothing like a righteous believer and an unrighteous beliver.

A aon does not lose his sonship because he lives badly.
Read the story of the prodigal son.
Did the prodigal son ever lose his sonship? But he lost his reward.

I think you are missing the point. The question I have asked unstoppable1 which is the bone of CONTENTION is this. Where will a sinful believer that did not repent befoe he died end up. Heaven or Hell.

He has claimed God will give a sinful believer a different judgement because he was "a believer". I hope this is clear to you.
Re: The Truth About The Judgement Day You Should Know As A Christian by TheSourcerer: 6:47am On Apr 21, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

That's me
haha I know, how your lock down dey go nah?
Re: The Truth About The Judgement Day You Should Know As A Christian by hopefulLandlord: 7:22am On Apr 21, 2020
TheSourcerer:
haha I know, how your lock down dey go nah?
Money no dey enta pocket like before

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Judgement Day You Should Know As A Christian by TheSourcerer: 9:40am On Apr 21, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

Money no dey enta pocket like before
you are not alone man , let's keep going on ,it always gets better tbh �, it could have been worse you could be religious under this weather , fasting and shii
Re: The Truth About The Judgement Day You Should Know As A Christian by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 21, 2020
solreb:

I think you are missing the point. The question I have asked unstoppable1 which is the bone of CONTENTION is this. Where will a sinful believer that did not repent befoe he died end up. Heaven or Hell.

He has claimed God will give a sinful believer a different judgement because he was "a believer". I hope this is clear to you.
what do you mean by a sinful believer? John already said that no one born of God will continue to live in sin.
A believer in Jesus cannot end up in hell because he already has eternal life.

A believer who sins would get punished for his sin on earth but his Spirit would be saved.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI / Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? / How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.