Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? (37800 Views)

Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) / Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 16, 2012
I am not a member of T.B Joshua's church and neither do I have immediate plans to become one. However, his philanthropic deeds compared to the deeds of other Jet owning fleecing gang of thieves parading as General Overseers makes one to remember the short bible verse "Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them"

The recent Helicopter crash involving some big shots in the Nigerian political terrain seems to bear striking similarities to the Prophecy below. Given all these, I ask, is it time to start taking this man seriously?

"On Sunday July 15th, 2012, TB Joshua predicted a looming plane crash that will take Nigeria by storm.
According to him, if this plane crash is not averted, around 9-12 top Nigerian politicians will die.
He further revealed that the crash will happen on their way back from a conference or meeting.
They will be from nine to twelve in number and they’ll all perish.
He said the devil plans to strike them if they are all together on one flight.
According to his prediction, the solution to this looming tragedy is that all the officials should never board one flight.
Nigerians should be in prayers to avert this coming disaster. What do you think of this prophesy?"

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/188877-tb-joshua-predicts-plane-crash-in-nigeria-that-will-kill-top-politicians.html

4 Likes

Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by k2039: 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2012
His prophecy has been tested to stand the test of time(thhough not all prophesies)

But statistically speaking, about time we took him serious.

Another person to be taken seriously is Acidtalk.www.nairaland.com/1066757/predictions-last-quarter-year. Though not exact but he was close

2 Likes

Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Ikengawo: 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2012
anyone that follows this guy should stop wasting his or her resources on school fees.

1 Like

Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by adook1: 1:33pm On Dec 16, 2012
am washing emmanuel tv now, we must be serious with him,he represents the truth whether u like it or not

6 Likes

Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Afam4eva(m): 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2012
Were they up to nine politicians in the helicopter?

10 Likes

Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by lat4real: 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2012
afam4eva: Were they up to nine in the plane?

Help me ask OP ooo

2 Likes

Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2012

The year never end now.

You know how many crash wey go still happen?

2 Likes

Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by justwise(m): 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2012
@Op,

Are you suggesting that we should take him seriously because of his philanthropic deeds and his doom predictions?

Take him seriously as who?

1 Like

Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Mayowura: 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2012
Lets take God seriously. Instead of taking a man created by Him seriously. I love the man (prophet t.b joshua). am taking his words,preachings seriously. but i pray God almighty will lead us all. Amen

9 Likes

Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by 2good(m): 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2012
Is this a plane crash or a helicopter crash? May be you need a little primary education.

7 Likes

Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by ajasa4link: 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2012
exactly my thoughts....@topic If we get to heaven and i see him there,then i will start taking him serious
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by joseph1832(m): 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2012
Una for ask weda na plane crash sef?

1 Like

Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by TRUTHTELA: 2:31pm On Dec 16, 2012
I'll advice you to take the THREAT from the Northern muslims ( peasants and elites) MORE SERIOUS. They're so POOR & LAZY and their only hope of surviving on this earth is to LOOT Govt. funds. Apparently, Azazi, was still calling the shots in Jonathan's inner security circle. Leave all these your so called MOG alone & face REALITY.

2 Likes

Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by ziccoit: 2:31pm On Dec 16, 2012
ado ok: am washing emmanuel tv now, we must be serious with him,he represents the truth whether u like it or not

Let me know when u are done. Ok?

At least when you finished washing off the truth the lies will show up.

9 Likes

Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by mikron(m): 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2012
the isssue here is that his predictions are 80% accurate. Lets not dispute that fact. The man is a prophet. QED

3 Likes

Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by ghettodreamz(m): 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2012
@OP; Idea No! grin

I'm Speechless

For real the END TIME is NEAR

God have mercy & count me worthy...
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by omicron(m): 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2012
afam4eva: Were they up to nine politicians in the helicopter?
No they were not, but the prophecy said the solution was that they should not board same flight. We have heard stories of people who could have used same chopper but somehow did not. My point? Maybe the prophecy was half-solved. The most important thing is still the question OP innocently raised, which I think the answer is a 'yes' - It's time to take TB Joshua seriously.

4 Likes

Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by EmmyBoy2(m): 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2012
grin@topic If we get to heaven and i see him there,then i will start taking him serious cheesy
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by beblessed(f): 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2012
Am not a fan, neither do i wish to be a member but i think we should listen and pray whenever we hear these visions. I purposely was waiting for the year to end before i comment. Hmmm, i still remember 3rd of june, 2012. I remember dat of the taraba gov... Well, God is able to save.
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by justwise(m): 2:36pm On Dec 16, 2012
omicron: No they were not, but the prophecy said the solution was that they should not board same flight. We have heard stories of people who could have used same chopper but somehow did not. My point? Maybe the prophecy was half-solved. The most important thing is still the question OP innocently raised, which I think the answer is a 'yes' - It's time to take TB Joshua seriously.

Take him seriously as who exactly?
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by dridowu: 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2012
Is T B JOSHUA A NIGERIAN ?
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by onatisi(m): 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2012
afam4eva: Were they up to nine politicians in the helicopter?
forget about the number ,who they were is what matters,the man said politician and i dont think azazzi was a medical doctor.

4 Likes

Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Lordave: 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2012
1stCitizen: However, his philanthropic deeds compared to the deeds of other Jet owning fleecing gang of thieves parading as General Overseers makes one to remember the short bible verse "Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them"
the sensible comment out of your post.
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by claremont(m): 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2012
He should be taking seriously like the fraud that he is. As long as some Nigerians keep on taking charlatans like TB Joshua seriously, we would remain under-developed and mentally ret-arded as a people.

3 Likes

Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Afam4eva(m): 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2012
onatisi:
forget about the number ,who they were is what matters,the man said politician and i dont think azazzi was a medical doctor.
The pastor was explicit in the prophecy. he mentioned the number of politicians that will die and you're saying we should forget about it.

1 Like

Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by onatisi(m): 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2012
dridowu: Is T B JOSHUA A NIGERIAN ?
he is a ghanian living in ivory coast

5 Likes

Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2012
I have a lot of respect for TB Joshua,not just because of of what i watch him do on youtube but because of his humility,philanthropy and generation of revenue for Nigeria but that post above is ambigous,it has no bearing whatsoever to that helicopter tragedy...

Those guys werent coming back from conference but from some funeral at Bayelsa.
I doubt if there were up to 4 politicians involved,
How is it even possible for so called politicians to be travelling individually assuming they were to be going on some convention,conference or any sort of meeting..imagine if that prophecy were to be heeded and there was a PDP somewhere...meaning GEJ and his entourage mustnt travel in same plane or OBJ must avoid travelling with others in other to avert the tragedy..it just doesnt make sense...

I remember the Champions league prophecy/prediction in which a bald headed man would score a goal assisted by a black player..some people here swore they watched Emmanuel tv at that time and heard him say those...they all dissappeared after the match.none came to defend it..

Why do we always see these sort of post whenever something happens?
Pls should someone post all the prophecies/predictions here for us all to see and not after something bad happens

6 Likes

Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by AlhajiPastor: 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2012
THIS IS THE ONLY PASTOR IN NIGERIA THAT I CAN FOLLOW.

1 Like

Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by justwise(m): 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2012
claremont: He should be taking seriously like the fraud that he is. As long as some Nigerians keep on taking charlatans like TB Joshua seriously, we would remain under-developed and mentally ret-arded as a people.

100 likes
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by freakcin: 2:45pm On Dec 16, 2012
Anyone who suggests T.B Joshua be taken seriously is either one of his paid agents or an utter fool. I don't know how many peeps on here remember this dude's beginning, but he was no different from all these fake pastors, dirty looking with a lot forced confession from supposed witches and fake miracle. . . indeed we're in the end days!

2 Likes

Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by alaoeri: 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2012
Prophecy ko prophecy ni, wonder when ppl 'll wake up from all these religion bullsh!t.
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by controlseven: 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2012
afam4eva:
The pastor was explicit in the prophecy. he mentioned the number of politicians that will die and you're saying we should forget about it.
*According to his prediction, the solution (to avoid a high number dying) is dat they should not board the same plane....*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? / Charles Agyinasare Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Boat Trip (Photos) / PICTURES: VODUN RELIGON - Benin & Togo {west Africa}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.