Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch (86326 Views)

Top List Of Former Governors Who Left High Domestic Debts For Successors (Photo) / General Attahiru’s Possible Successors Emerge / Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch by SeunNotOwner: 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
It is definitely not going to be young guy else he will be bully and battered into submission
Re: Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch by Jayoficial(m): 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
Chatflick:
The only bad thing about Cristiano's life is Messi. If it wasn't for Messi, Cristiano would be the best player in the world for five consecutive years.

I guess you met it the other way around
Cristiano is the GOAT
Re: Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch by Ebios(m): 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
k
Re: Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch by christejames(m): 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
They should not corrupt Pantami for us biko, the only bright head amongst the perverted kitchen cabinet...

3 Likes

Re: Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch by elyte89: 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
[quote authore=kikkegofyo post=88616963]Oh no [/quote]

Are u for.real?
Re: Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch by skedman(m): 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hameed ali is the best candidate for that job

1 Like

Re: Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch by elyte89: 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
kikkegofyo:
Oh no

Are u for.real
Re: Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch by joeluv: 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
Who cares?? There is a pandemic and it’s spreading in Nigeria. Even the villa would be empty for at least 6 months...
Re: Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch by Skillsnigeria: 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
Fulani don finally turn this country into a metropolitan zoo,all thanks to the hausa and their Yoruba Muslim.omo Yoruba ni mi o

1 Like

Re: Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch by Unrated900(m): 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
He would Never make an eastern man or a western man his COS
Useless tribalistic heartless stack illiterate man.
Re: Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch by EngrLight: 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW6fWkcHwOI

Nairaland pls kindly help save a life.

I'm not a scammer watch the video pls I did it on the 17 April 2020 & mentioned the date, my name, my mother's name. Even the bank account details.
Though I'm aware that there are plenty scammers here but there are still genuine case pls take time to read my story if you are not certified call me me on video call to verify it more. ( My phone no is on the attached & account details)

Pls my mother Flora. Has kidney failure since April 2018 I have shared the story here before but I couldn't get the needed help for her to go for transplant so I opted for dialysis only which she does twice sometimes once in a week. But right now she is due for dialysis since last week but because of the lockdown which affected my business I am finding is so hard to foot the bill again.

(Update I have gotten some help here & she has done the Dialysis on the 17/04/2020 she has been booked for another section on Wednesday then another one on Sat.)

Please i am appealing to y'all to kindly assist me with any amount to enable her continue the Dialysis if I am able to get financial help that can cover 2 to 3months dialysis, I will continue footing the bill again from my small business. Please I'm begging I'm not a scammer.

I can provide any additional evidence.
God Almighty Bless and protect you all for the help so.
Please if you own a foundation and you can help kindly let me know please thanks.

Her bank details is First Bank.
A. Flora
Acc no 2OO93010O3.

See below of her picture on dialysis with the same clothe on the video.
Adm. Pls be kind.

Re: Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch by otino(m): 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
Everyone predicting Bubu, Government of the North
Re: Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch by Eastlink(m): 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
Tinubu should be considered for the Chief of Staff role. No no only Hausa dey the 97%.
Re: Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
Re: Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch by PureGoldh(m): 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
The man wey Buhari go pick will shock many people.

Meanwhile...if you need Pure Original Honey... Kindly contact 081 016 667 71 or the number on the picture below let's talk about it
Re: Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch by BanArrewa: 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
Northern govy
Re: Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch by fk001(m): 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
Babagana Kingibe is the best and only option. Had it been El Rufai is not a governor he will also suits to that position.
Re: Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch by stagger: 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
I personally want the customs man to take that position. His tenure as Customs boss is a complete aberration. No career progression for serving customs officers. Crazy policies all over.

1 Like

Re: Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch by TokeableGod(m): 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
please i need any amount to eat 6555-38-6414 joseph Wale fidelity bank thanks i ll be so much happy
Re: Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch by samwash(m): 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
So does it mean we don't have credible men & women from the East,West &south- south .
Nepotism & Tribalism b4 religion will come to play. Nigeria I hail ooo !!!

1 Like

Re: Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch by favour32(m): 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nor tell us as we know already.
Na today them don dey do wetin dem dey do as na only dem get Nigeria.
Re: Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch by SeunNotOwner: 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
Businext:

#MournWithThoseWhoMourn
#CelebrateWithThoseWhoCelebrate[/b]

#LetDeadBuryTheirDead the country must move forward
Re: Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch by SocialJustice: 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
Kingibe is already functioning as COS. All baba needs to do is make it official.

1 Like

Re: Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch by Iamgrey5(m): 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
I prefer isa Patami.

1 Like

Re: Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch by Kenn55: 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
DonMustafa:
How about someone like Akinwumi Adesina? Must nepotism be number 1 n Nigeria?

Akinwumi Adesina is a proven administrator. He would do better than all those people listed up there

You want Adeshina to go and rubbish himself there? No matter how good you are, once you step into buhari's cabinet, you go turn to mumu.
So it is best for intelligent people to steer clear of his administration.

8 Likes

Re: Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch by OdefaGirl(f): 2:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
I don't know about the others but I will suggest Isa, going by the list......
He is smart
He knows his work
He is young with agile brain cells cool cool
Re: Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch by Eastlink(m): 2:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
Unrated900:
He would Never make an eastern man or a western man his COS
Useless tribalistic heartless stack illiterate man.
The east is no not interested. The west should have it.
Re: Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch by PHIPEX(m): 2:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
Whoever thinks the North will relinquish power to the South in 2023 is a learner and dreamer. This is all about power to the North.

1 Like

Re: Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch by Dpaulie(m): 2:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
I’m not in haste, las las he go get successor
Re: Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch by Covidodo: 2:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
DonMustafa:
How about someone like Akinwumi Adesina? Must nepotism be number 1 n Nigeria?

Akinwumi Adesina is a proven administrator. He would do better than all those people listed up there
So , Akin should leave AFDB to come and serve as Bubu's COA.
You no try at all cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch by oyeb15: 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
Baba use to think very well b4 making any change.It will take Baba 2years to appoint d next Chief of Staff.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor / Douye Diri Arrives In Private Jet (Pictures) / Coronavirus: Sanwo-Olu Mulls Another Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.