Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

ATBU On COVID-19: How We Invented Ventilators, Others In 8 Days - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ATBU On COVID-19: How We Invented Ventilators, Others In 8 Days (34076 Views)

COVID-19: William Gyang & Nura Jibrin Repair 3 'Scrap' Ventilators In Jos / COVID-19: Innoson Ready To Produce Ventilators & Medical Equipment / Coronavirus: The 1,000 Bed Emergency Hospital Built In 8 Days In China (Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ATBU On COVID-19: How We Invented Ventilators, Others In 8 Days by loswhite(m): 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
Pharaoh350s:

Don't say this, at least we are trying to get to somewhere
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a step
Please they should hide the step...
Re: ATBU On COVID-19: How We Invented Ventilators, Others In 8 Days by OfficialJayy: 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
Akunwafor:
Wait first, is it oxygen masks these guys have been calling ventilators?

Doctors in the house am I missing something?

Lol
Re: ATBU On COVID-19: How We Invented Ventilators, Others In 8 Days by guidelight: 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
In Nigeria talent are abundant. what Nigeria lacks is selfless leadership. well done guys.
Re: ATBU On COVID-19: How We Invented Ventilators, Others In 8 Days by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
Good one, but I won't say I'm impressed when Australia is already doing this...

Re: ATBU On COVID-19: How We Invented Ventilators, Others In 8 Days by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
My school...
Re: ATBU On COVID-19: How We Invented Ventilators, Others In 8 Days by fk001(m): 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
Akunwafor:

Yea you missed a lot, read the article again.
Re: ATBU On COVID-19: How We Invented Ventilators, Others In 8 Days by lekhad: 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
kaluxy007:
Buhari go fit do better thing? Stronghead General, e go free fund the project?

Corona should just obey Alphabetical order in taking out our politicians...so we fit celebrate again this week

Talking as if you are also immune??
Re: ATBU On COVID-19: How We Invented Ventilators, Others In 8 Days by toprealman: 4:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nice one guys
Re: ATBU On COVID-19: How We Invented Ventilators, Others In 8 Days by Odingo1: 4:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
Audio ventilator with black empty box, na wires connected to empty box from stabilizer be their own ventilator.

Jokers

Re: ATBU On COVID-19: How We Invented Ventilators, Others In 8 Days by olumide4christ: 4:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
discusant:
Ventilators? Buhari cabal may soon pump billions of Naira oil money to these people for research on ventilators. Boko Haram is another industry in north.

Look at your comment...and you wish Nigeria will be like USA and China? Nigeria will never be developed if we still have people who think like you.
What have you built in your own crib to improve the lives of your family, neighbors, etc talkless of the whole nation?
Let's quit talking from both sides of our mouths. If you're not happy with what these guys are doing, then go and do something better than them...even Donald Trump and Bill Gates will sponsor you!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ATBU On COVID-19: How We Invented Ventilators, Others In 8 Days by Jaqenhghar: 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
Invented or produced?

1 Like

Re: ATBU On COVID-19: How We Invented Ventilators, Others In 8 Days by discusant: 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
Re: ATBU On COVID-19: How We Invented Ventilators, Others In 8 Days by Wazirinjos12(m): 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
Man, u and who dey celebrate?
Re: ATBU On COVID-19: How We Invented Ventilators, Others In 8 Days by EzeNdiAra: 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
BanArrewa:
The way Nigerians abuse the word "Invent" eh.

They want to make hard working countries look like jokers
Re: ATBU On COVID-19: How We Invented Ventilators, Others In 8 Days by olumide4christ: 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ricchcream:
Good one, but I won't say I'm impressed when Australia is already doing this...

Okay... what decade did Australia become a developed country? If Nigeria will be like Australia, it will start with a step just like these guys are doing. They need to be encouraged.

Those of you mocking them and being cynical are not different from our politicians who didn't support young people who made many innovations over the years and decades. People like you will rant day and night on how the government is so irresponsible in their duties...are you responsible or being helpful like the government ought to be, in the comments you have made on this thread?
Judge for your self!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ATBU On COVID-19: How We Invented Ventilators, Others In 8 Days by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
Can someone tell those clowns at Bayero University the difference between INVENTION AND FABRICATION.
How can they possibly invent something that had been existing before some of them were born and how can they actually have the brains to invent anything if they don't even know the meaning of the word?

2 Likes

Re: ATBU On COVID-19: How We Invented Ventilators, Others In 8 Days by DAVE5(m): 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
DonMustafa:
Government should give funding to anyone who can help. Is it not better to fund these guys than to buy new cars for house assembly members to share?

You and I know funding those guys in building anything won't enrich them in any way, a new car to their already plenty collection is of more importance to them

What's the importance of ventilators to Dino melaye, a new car gives him orgasm especially expensive ones

Tinubu rather gather bullion vans than fund a useless ventilator project

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ATBU On COVID-19: How We Invented Ventilators, Others In 8 Days by EzeNdiAra: 4:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
Babapyro:
This is the ultimate crap, it will kill the patient faster than covid

Like NIgeria security forces trying to stop Coronavirus from killing Nigerians

Re: ATBU On COVID-19: How We Invented Ventilators, Others In 8 Days by Patrioticman007(m): 4:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
Matrimonous:
Can someone tell those clowns at Bayero University the difference between INVENTION AND FABRICATION.
How can they possibly invent something that had been existing before some of them were born and how can they actually have the brains to invent anything if they don't even know the meaning of the word?

Olodo, your mumu never do ?.
They are inventing in Nigeria not the world.

1 Like

Re: ATBU On COVID-19: How We Invented Ventilators, Others In 8 Days by seedorfg(m): 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
When we say talent and blessed, Nigeria has it all, but when you say utilization and good leader, it is zero in Nigeria.

Our government only knows how to share motor and national cake, nothing like development in their dictionary.
Re: ATBU On COVID-19: How We Invented Ventilators, Others In 8 Days by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
Miracle1991:
God cannot be mocked.
Don't forget that life is turn by turn.
God will surely answer your prayers but it may come to your house hold.
So keep laughing.
Who's laughing?? I'm only wishing them what they'll wish an average Igbo man...they hate me, i hate them too
Re: ATBU On COVID-19: How We Invented Ventilators, Others In 8 Days by 9jaRealist: 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
stagger:
Nigeria desperately needs a STEM policy to replace the JETS competition and concept of those days when our 6-3-3-4 system under Babatunde Fafunwa was working. Then we need to push money into STEM research and turn ourselves into an industrial powerhouse and forget about China. We can do it but will these thieving politicians and contractors allow it?

Nigeria now has a STEAM policy (adding Arts for the creatives)...
The problem has been adequately populating it through the schools.
>
Re: ATBU On COVID-19: How We Invented Ventilators, Others In 8 Days by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Olodo, your mumu never do ?.
They are inventing in Nigeria not the world.
Mumu, and where is Nigeria, in the moon?
What has already been invented in the world can't be invented again. you only invent something that's not already in existence. Ode

Re: ATBU On COVID-19: How We Invented Ventilators, Others In 8 Days by Btruth: 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
Harllaby:
No doubt 9ja guys are talented! We are just cursed with bad governance. Keep it up
exactly
Re: ATBU On COVID-19: How We Invented Ventilators, Others In 8 Days by bluefilm: 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
Harllaby:
No doubt 9ja guys are talented! We are just cursed with bad governance. Keep it up

Those who are always blaming the government without doing much or contributing anything to make the country a better place are also part and parcel of this curse, I hope you know that?

Nonsense. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: ATBU On COVID-19: How We Invented Ventilators, Others In 8 Days by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
olumide4christ:

Okay... what decade did Australia become a developed country? If Nigeria will be like Australia, it will start with a step just like these guys are doing. They need to be encouraged.

Those of you mocking them and being cynical are not different from our politicians who didn't support young people who made many innovations over the years and decades. People like you will rant day and night on how the government is so irresponsible in their duties...are you responsible or being helpful like the government ought to be, in the comments you have made on this thread?
Judge for your self!
I did not condemn their efforts, did I? but since you have all my thoughts, and intents captured, like the William James that you are, I'll let you have it, if that makes you feel better... grin
Re: ATBU On COVID-19: How We Invented Ventilators, Others In 8 Days by 9jaRealist: 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
Akunwafor:

Khayceeofficial:
Thought the ventilator used to be like connecting wires to the person's body grin grin grin
Odingo1:
Audio ventilator with black empty box, na wires connected to empty box from stabilizer be their own ventilator.

Jokers

There are different types of ventilators, each helpful for different respiratory issues...
These seem like noninvasive ventilators, which are different from the invasive types that are prevalent in ICUs.

>

1 Like

Re: ATBU On COVID-19: How We Invented Ventilators, Others In 8 Days by stan4guy6(m): 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
Akunwafor:

hahaha all this while you no know
Re: ATBU On COVID-19: How We Invented Ventilators, Others In 8 Days by 9jaRealist: 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
bluefilm:
Those who are always blaming the government without doing much or contributing anything to make the country a better place are also part and parcel of this curse, I hope you know that?

Nonsense. lipsrsealed undecided

Well said!
Nigeria’s condition is the culmination of the various actions (by commission or omission) of all Nigerians.
>
Re: ATBU On COVID-19: How We Invented Ventilators, Others In 8 Days by guiddoti: 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
Artificial intelligence coding and design is a most for all children, parents should allow their wards every opportunity to learn every aspects of computer, control and system

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Scheduld For Treatment In Germany Undergoes Surgery In Rivers.Graphic Pics / Lady Vomits Blood And Slumps After Coming Down From Keke Napep In Delta. Photos / Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.