Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Woman In Tears, Praises Nnamdi Kanu As She Gets A Bag Of Rice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman In Tears, Praises Nnamdi Kanu As She Gets A Bag Of Rice (1484 Views)

Ladoja Calls For Amnesty For Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu As FG Did For Boko Haram / Flavour, An Anambra Indigene Praises Nnamdi Kanu In His Song Titled Umuigbo / Dele Momodu Praises Nnamdi Kanu, Commends The Collaboration Between The South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman In Tears, Praises Nnamdi Kanu As She Gets A Bag Of Rice by Frankdoz8: 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
Watch a woman crying after receiving food from the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra Mazi Nnamdi Kanu through IPOB Aba, Abia State in Aba North local government Area. According to Abia Writer's report, she said "I have not eaten since yesterday with my children, but God remembered me today through IPOB. I'm crying because, the Nigerian government wanted to kill Nnamdi Kanu on 14th of September 2017, what if they succeeded in the assassination attempt? Who could have remember me today? " She prayed " may God Almighty chukwu okike abiama keep on protecting Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB world wide Amen" IPOB continued from house to house and door to door food supply in Aba North LGA yesterday been the 17th day of April 2020. Stay tune for more videos and pictures of the event.

2 Likes

Re: Woman In Tears, Praises Nnamdi Kanu As She Gets A Bag Of Rice by clevvermind(m): 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
At least, it is better than audio money.

6 Likes

Re: Woman In Tears, Praises Nnamdi Kanu As She Gets A Bag Of Rice by Hyperchi(m): 1:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ipob don do their own we are happy. But we ate watin for OPC and Fulani group to do their own

5 Likes

Re: Woman In Tears, Praises Nnamdi Kanu As She Gets A Bag Of Rice by ican2020: 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
Good one

1 Like

Re: Woman In Tears, Praises Nnamdi Kanu As She Gets A Bag Of Rice by nnatobryno(m): 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
Scammers

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman In Tears, Praises Nnamdi Kanu As She Gets A Bag Of Rice by tatatar: 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
Only a mad man will believe anything from ipob news media

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman In Tears, Praises Nnamdi Kanu As She Gets A Bag Of Rice by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nigeria cannot rival Biafra in organization and love for the people.

8 Likes

Re: Woman In Tears, Praises Nnamdi Kanu As She Gets A Bag Of Rice by mbaise1000: 1:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
tatatar:
Only a mad man will believe anything from ipob news media

so are you saying that they did not share any rice or you are s programmed to deny any good thing from IPOB?

8 Likes

Re: Woman In Tears, Praises Nnamdi Kanu As She Gets A Bag Of Rice by mbaise1000: 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hyperchi:
Ipob don do their own we are happy. But we ate watin for OPC and Fulani group to do their own

nobody will be surprised to see simple minds like you taking up your challenge.
a little more growing up will help ok. matured people don't think with their fingers
Re: Woman In Tears, Praises Nnamdi Kanu As She Gets A Bag Of Rice by jplusnaira: 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
God should continue to bless him for the generosity.

1 Like

Re: Woman In Tears, Praises Nnamdi Kanu As She Gets A Bag Of Rice by Skyfornia(m): 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hahahaha... I'm laughing because I know some people will not believe this news

1 Like

Re: Woman In Tears, Praises Nnamdi Kanu As She Gets A Bag Of Rice by chukel(m): 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ipobians are the greatest liars and greatest propagandists I have ever seen. Yet they accuse the FG of same. Look at that horrible pic. There is no evidence it's the gathering of ipob. No evidence there is even any form of sharing going on there. No evidence of rice. The place is so orderly. Usually there is little or no order when sharing relief items in this covid era. Very shameless people. Really don't understand the kind of brain they have. Very obvious to them Nnamdi kanu is a fraud, but out of shame, they won't admit. The ipob I know will show their color and flag everywhere. They will show the rice and even make a video. Tufiakwa. Ndi iberibe.

3 Likes

Re: Woman In Tears, Praises Nnamdi Kanu As She Gets A Bag Of Rice by Hyperchi(m): 1:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
mbaise1000:

nobody will be surprised to see simple minds like you taking up your challenge.
a little more growing up will help ok. matured people don't think with their fingers
Only low esteem man talks like dis with insult running in their vain. U need to be school fool. Happy Sunday
Re: Woman In Tears, Praises Nnamdi Kanu As She Gets A Bag Of Rice by chukel(m): 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
Useless liars. Ipob was sharing rice in aba north, door to door and house to house and the woman decided to bring her own and cry at the venue of a village meeting abi? Is that her house? Is that her door? People gathered to have a meeting and a low life snapped a woman carry her child and came here to spread lies and propaganda to cover the shame of the fraudster Nnamdi kanu.

1 Like

Re: Woman In Tears, Praises Nnamdi Kanu As She Gets A Bag Of Rice by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
Frankdoz8 add more pictures.
Re: Woman In Tears, Praises Nnamdi Kanu As She Gets A Bag Of Rice by Frankdoz8: 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
iSlayer2:
Frankdoz8 add more pictures.
have done that!
Re: Woman In Tears, Praises Nnamdi Kanu As She Gets A Bag Of Rice by gidgiddy: 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu was in house preparing to for his court date and the Nigerian Army invaded his house to kill him.

It shows how callous government can be when they send a troop of Soldiers with guns and Tanks to go and fight an unarmed man in his bedroom

But if it was armed Killer herdsmen slaughtering people all over the middle belt, nobody will see any Soldier

1 Like

Re: Woman In Tears, Praises Nnamdi Kanu As She Gets A Bag Of Rice by helinues: 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
cheesy grin

Propagandist really get problems..
Re: Woman In Tears, Praises Nnamdi Kanu As She Gets A Bag Of Rice by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
IPOB amaka

1 Like

Re: Woman In Tears, Praises Nnamdi Kanu As She Gets A Bag Of Rice by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
Where is the bag of rice because I am not seeing anything.

This was staged and photoshopped.
Re: Woman In Tears, Praises Nnamdi Kanu As She Gets A Bag Of Rice by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hyperchi:

I'm waiting for Muric grin

Noise makers have all ran away

1 Like

Re: Woman In Tears, Praises Nnamdi Kanu As She Gets A Bag Of Rice by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
helinues:
cheesy grin

Propagandist really get problems..

We are waiting for Muric
My Yoruba Muslim friend grin

1 Like

Re: Woman In Tears, Praises Nnamdi Kanu As She Gets A Bag Of Rice by Gabkosh: 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
Really, Bag of rice? Can someone please get me my glass, I can't see the bag of rice clearly.

1 Like

Re: Woman In Tears, Praises Nnamdi Kanu As She Gets A Bag Of Rice by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lol.

This is quite hilarious.
Re: Woman In Tears, Praises Nnamdi Kanu As She Gets A Bag Of Rice by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
Frankdoz8:
have done that!

Thanks!

IPOB...!

1 Like

Re: Woman In Tears, Praises Nnamdi Kanu As She Gets A Bag Of Rice by manuelreports: 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
chukel:
Ipobians are the greatest liars and greatest propagandists I have ever seen. Yet they accuse the FG is same. Look at that horrible pic. There is no evidence it's the gathering of ipob. No evidence there is even any form of sharing going on there. No evidence of rice. The place is so orderly. Usually there is little or no order when sharing relief items in this covid era. Very shameless people. Really don't understand the kind of brain they have. Very obvious to them Nnamdi kanu is a fraud, but out of shame, they won't admit. The ipob I know will show their color and flag everywhere. They will show the rice and even make a video. Tufiakwa. Ndi iberibe.
If you continue this way you will get High BP on top wetin no concern you any mpama

2 Likes

Re: Woman In Tears, Praises Nnamdi Kanu As She Gets A Bag Of Rice by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
You can even see the look of unexpected gratefulness on her face.

Unfortunately, despite the tremendous challenges we're already facing as a body from the Fulani controlled government, we're now even facing problems from our own brothers, who only know how to talk when it's time to criticise and spite our efforts. They won't see the good and encourage. Nonsensical never-say-good armchair critics.
Re: Woman In Tears, Praises Nnamdi Kanu As She Gets A Bag Of Rice by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lalasticlala.

(1) (Reply)

Read This Mind Blowing Coincidence That Actually Happened / 90 DAY UNLTIMATUM GIVEN TO GOVT RE: FORCE MAJEURE OR ELSE NIGERIA ENDS - NINAS / Garba Shehu Is Subtly Inciting Muslims Against Christians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.