Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,900 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming (58315 Views)

Spiritual Implication Of The Nigerian Flood And Connection To Suleman / Tb Joshua - 'Pray Against The Interruption Of Democratic Practice (Throwback) / Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by ronyman(m): 11:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
Negative comments from those who refused to understand that he didn't prophesy, bloggers returned thee statement to a prophesy. He made a statement. Why all the fuzz?
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by mceze(m): 11:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
Agbebakun22:

May God have mercy on you

Sh*t up!
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Danniedpastor(m): 11:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
Psalms5522:

One of them spoted.

Depends on what you mean by 'one of them'
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Karac: 12:02am On Apr 20, 2020
paulshedow:
Those of you insulting, mockering, and saying all sorts of abusive words continue...
One thing I believe is that you can questions the method of solving but you can't deny the result as facts.
Daddy Adeboye prophesy concerning fire outbreak in the country but people keep insulting and saying all manners of things against him.. but let tell ourselves the truth is there not facts about what he said.. Pray, and do your part as trust God for mercy and his divine intervention in our Land and nation Nigeria my kindly advise.

Can you count the number of fire outbreaks that has happened in the country this year alone? Since you started existing, tell me which year there was no flood in the country? You call all those a prophecy or prediction? Then your ability to reason must have suffered great dent. Get well soon.

2 Likes

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Danniedpastor(m): 12:03am On Apr 20, 2020
juschigo4u:

I have three words for you : Thunder Fire You! HE IS NOT A PROPHET OF GOD, and he knows it.

And all you guys claiming pastors and spoiling your names (not God's name), God go kill una in his due time and you guys know it.

Your prophecies are fake, your healing are fake, your teachings are fake. You are just taking advantage of people's greed and desire to 'recurve prosperity from god' to scam them and dupe them of their monies.

Gradually they'll all see the light and you'll be out of business. And ultimately God will destroy you "pastors" for your deeds.

I swallow all your insults.
Have you been a victim of a false prophet before?
The fact that you have seen the fake should also mAke you know that the original also exist.

May God forgive
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by mceze(m): 12:06am On Apr 20, 2020
[quote author=Seikiri1 post=88625241]
Are you a Christian?[/quo
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Bluebolt: 12:08am On Apr 20, 2020
In Nigeria we always claim that we ve the greatest men of God yet the rate of crime increases exponentially, we even claim to know about our religions more than our bredren from Saudi and Rome ..........

1 Like

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by mceze(m): 12:16am On Apr 20, 2020
Danniedpastor:

There are prophets that saw Covid19 long before the outbreak. There are video evidence.

As for healing people that have the virus... People are getting healed without publicity.
If you are infected... come and I'll pray for you.
And you would be healed.

Don't mess with God and his prophets.
it's either you believe them and prosper.., or you shut up. Instead of bringing generational curse upon yourself.

Stay blessed...

Pst. Daniel

I
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 20, 2020
igbokwenu90:
grin
hahaha lol
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Karac: 1:13am On Apr 20, 2020
Danniedpastor:

If you are infected... come and I'll pray for you.
And you would be healed.

Lol... Send your address please. God is about to pick your call. Will forward the address to NCDC or even WHO sef. Because it looks like you've got the cure we have all been looking for in your house. Lunatic!! Try harder. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by stephinnoyewole(m): 1:47am On Apr 20, 2020
ikechukz:
They have started again. Of course the raining season is starting and flooding has always been a thing here, the fires also are not new. I don't know what's stopping these so called pastors from asking their God to reveal the cure for coronavirus; sometimes I just feel that they do multiple prophecy videos and store them, if any one comes to pass, they'll release it.
Let's assume their isn't answerable anymore.
Wat happen to d devil u're worshipping, can't u call upon him?

Children of doom undecided

1 Like

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by ericmor: 3:17am On Apr 20, 2020
GamalNasser:
And he didn't see it in January cheesy cheesy..

The fire outbreak was one of his prophecy on first Sunday of the year so stop saying what you don't know cuz he has been repeating it ever since

1 Like

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Wisemaneasy: 3:23am On Apr 20, 2020
StarUp:
My own problem is that NCDC should stop always sending me SMS like their new found love... I no get joy this period o, na only alert go give me joy.

Activate DND mode asap
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by ericmor: 3:30am On Apr 20, 2020
Bluebolt:
In Nigeria we always claim that we ve the greatest men of God yet the rate of crime increases exponentially, we even claim to know about our religions more than our bredren from Saudi and Rome ..........

What's the reason for crime? And why do crime increases in the country? If not for God Nigeria would have falling apart by now
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by ericmor: 3:34am On Apr 20, 2020
Danniedpastor:

I swallow all your insults.
Have you been a victim of a false prophet before?
The fact that you have seen the fake should also mAke you know that the original also exist.

May God forgive

Mr Dan the pastor
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by nurusystem(m): 5:44am On Apr 20, 2020
this is not a vision..
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Karac: 6:53am On Apr 20, 2020
ericmor:

What's the reason for crime? And why do crime increases in the country? If not for God Nigeria would have falling apart by now

Lol... So what do you call the things happening presently, the every day insurgency and banditry in Nigeria. Falling in place? Pervert! In fact if not for God all those other countries with terrorism like Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, etc would have falling apart by now. Mumu
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Karac: 7:03am On Apr 20, 2020
stephinnoyewole:

Let's assume their isn't answerable anymore.
Wat happen to d devil u're worshipping, can't u call upon him?

Children of doom undecided

This one cannot have sense till kingdom come.

So you don't know all these pastors you worship and idolise are the devil themselves. Brainwashed soul. I pray you receive sense before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by OBku4(m): 7:31am On Apr 20, 2020
MyKe02:

This isn't Ponzi, it's a real, legit(pay wise) DApp. feel free to look it up on Google before you send any DM
Lolz.
Do you know d meaning of a Ponzi scheme? anyways, I'm sure you wouldn't listen even if u did
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by ericmor: 7:38am On Apr 20, 2020
Karac:

Lol... So what do you call the things happening presently, the every day insurgency and banditry in Nigeria. Falling in place? Pervert! In fact if not for God all those other countries with terrorism like Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, etc would have falling apart by now. Mumu

You mentioned Nigeria as a country that we have high rate of worshipers both by the Muslims and Christians and not those countries you just mentioned. So u see now that you are a kid and the big mumu now for not knowing what you are even saying. And why are you so pained anyway? Well, I don't waste my time on cobfused kids like u
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Danniedpastor(m): 7:49am On Apr 20, 2020
Karac:

Lol... Send your address please. God is about to pick your call. Will forward the address to NCDC or even WHO sef. Because it looks like you've got the cure we have all been looking for in your house. Lunatic!! Try harder. cheesy cheesy

Lunatic?
Well, I'll let it slide.

My God heals all manner of sicknesses.
If you need healing, pray to HIM.
OR
You can send me a PM.

Mr Karak , that's my last response to you.
Stay blessed
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Danniedpastor(m): 7:56am On Apr 20, 2020
Karac:

This one cannot have sense till kingdom come.

So you don't know all these pastors you worship and idolise are the devil themselves. Brainwashed soul. I pray you receive sense before it's too late.

So you know about the kingdom to come?
And yet you deny the power of God.
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by divineappo(m): 9:09am On Apr 20, 2020
Adeboye - the text book definition of a Religious Con-man, wolf in sheep clothing
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Canberra55: 10:36am On Apr 20, 2020
Baba I just tire for all these fake prophesies. Tomorrow now if me too I talk say NEPA go take light before the end of 2020 meself done turn prophet be that. If I say next month is May, I don turn Man of God be that too oo. Laslas na to go open church remain.
adolnjoku:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2020/04/19/another-disaster-is-coming-adeboye-gives-new-prophecy/amp/
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Karac: 10:55am On Apr 20, 2020
Danniedpastor:

Lunatic?
Well, I'll let it slide.

My God heals all manner of sicknesses.
If you need healing, pray to HIM.
OR
You can send me a PM.

Mr Karak , that's my last response to you.
Stay blessed

U don't have anything to say Mr. healing. Bury yourself in shame.
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Karac: 10:57am On Apr 20, 2020
ericmor:

You mentioned Nigeria as a country that we have high rate of worshipers both by the Muslims and Christians and not those countries you just mentioned. So u see now that you are a kid and the big mumu now for not knowing what you are even saying. And why are you so pained anyway? Well, I don't waste my time on cobfused kids like u

lol... I can barely read through ur grammatical blunder, doesn't add up. Get well soon.
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by StrikeBack(m): 10:57am On Apr 20, 2020
faceland:
Go and look at his 2020 prophecy he made in January, the bros said Nigeria would have it 1st earthquake grin

Yea he is right

Healthquake
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Karac: 11:02am On Apr 20, 2020
I learnt he prophesied earthquake in Nigeria. prophet of doom grin
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Karac: 11:06am On Apr 20, 2020
Danniedpastor:

So you know about the kingdom to come?
And yet you deny the power of God.

kingdom come means forever, you dumb fvck. All these con-men sef grin
Re: Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
Why didnt they see Abba Kyari' s own.?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) / Conversation Between An Atheist Professor And His Student / RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.