Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,690 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:20 PM

Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) (8745 Views)

Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo / Tinubu , Bisi Akande And Najaatu Muhammad In London-photo / Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by waledeji(m): 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
Simplyleo:
Yes, he was flown in since 06/08/2015

I hope you are now okay?

You have been told over a million times he was receiving treatment in hospital in Lagos where he eventually passed on.

Keep searching for what is not available, just to suit one jaundiced narrative.
God bless IPOB people on nairaland, they give us comic relief everyday here with their silly posts wink cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by fishbone11(m): 4:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
Simplyleo:

May be Abba Kyari's death was back dated to 06/08/2015
Don't u have sense? He was just showing same plane used to transport the corpse that is a British plane.

6 Likes

Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by DanArewaa: 4:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
waledeji:

God bless IPOB people on nairaland, they give us comic relief everyday here with their silly posts wink cheesy
[/s]
Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by Bimpe29: 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
Some people are obstinate.
Simplyleo:

I hope you are now okay?

You have been told over a million times he was receiving treatment in hospital in Lagos where he eventually passed on.

Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
neoclassical:
See pictures below.

OP you're classically stupid. Well done

What next will we start debating, whether he was wearing boxers when he died or not?

1 Like

Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
DanArewaa:
[s][/s]

Joke's on you
Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by Simplyleo: 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
fishbone11:

Don't u have sense? He was just showing same plane used to transport the corpse that is a British plane.
You are asking if I have sense? That must be the question you were asked everywhere you go.

Now, tell me when the picture of the aircraft landing was taken. If you can read numbers, you would have seen it written on the picture.
Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by KosiGee(m): 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
Paretomaster1:

And you r dumb enough not to see that the picture was taken in 2015 ?

I’m not one for conspiracy theory. I wanted to point out the stupidity of posting a picture that was taken as far back as 2015 but seeing the Alhaji on the left with his face mask on, I have some doubts about the second photo. Both were not taken at same time. Second photo was a later job.
It might mean that the aircraft would’ve been chartered to convey the body from Lagos to Abuja if that was mr Kyari remains.
Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by KosiGee(m): 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
waledeji:

Receive sense. First photo was taken in 2015. Who was the Alhaji wearing face mask in the second photo? Whose body was been loaded in the aircraft?

Second photo definitely was not taken in 2015.

Be smart for once.
Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by Simplyleo: 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
doggedfighter:

Who made you the spokesperson? Is the question directed at you?
The question was thrown to the public for comment and observations.

Now, I know what I pointed out must be very painful to you since it obviously puncture your narratives that he was flown in.

Yes, the picture was taken on 06/08/2015.

So, go search for another fake news or share on WhatsApp to your people and start celebrating nonsense as usual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by phoenix911: 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
Simplyleo:

May be Abba Kyari's death was back dated to 06/08/2015

The date was not back-date and that is not what the OP was trying to show far from it, What the OP is saying is this, That aircraft was not a local aircraft and to prove it he attached the picture taken in an airport in London that shows where the aircraft was registered and the date the picture was taken and the company that owns the aircraft don't operate in Nigeria so why will the federal government went all the way to London to charter a private aircraft just to carry the body of Mr. Abba Kyari from Lagos to Abuja does that makes sense to you if I may ask.

11 Likes

Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by DanArewaa: 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Now, I know what I pointed out must be very painful to you since it obviously puncture your narratives that he was flown in.

So, go search for another fake news or share on WhatsApp to your people and start celebrating nonsense as usual.
[/s]
Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by DanArewaa: 5:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

You are asking if I have sense? That must be the question you were asked everywhere you go.

Now, tell me when the picture of the aircraft landing was taken. If you can read numbers, you would have seen it written on the picture.
[/s]
Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by solmus: 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
too many dunce

you can buy and register a plane anywhere and run it on lease anywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by Simplyleo: 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
phoenix911:

The date was not back-date and that is not what the OP was trying to show far from it, What the OP is saying is this, That aircraft was not a local aircraft and to prove it he attached the picture taken in an airport in London that shows where the aircraft was registered and the date the picture was taken and the company that owns the aircraft don't operate in Nigeria so why will the federal government went all the way to London to charter a private aircraft just to carry the body of Mr. Abba Kyari from Lagos to Abuja does that makes sense to you if I may ask.
Not a domestic airline but here is a crappy support to what the op posted. Click on the the poster's username and go read through the attached past flight activities of the airline WITHIN Nigeria for the past 7 days. Then tell me if the story is not a whole bunch of convoluted crappy tale to suit one jaundiced narrative.

AceRoot:

Nevermind him. He is on the sunday shift to counter any and everything out there, without understanding any. The bloke doesn't even know about plane-spotters all around the world competing to capture and record time and place they'd see an aircraft landing or taking off. Though the original picture dated 2015 confirmed the registration and ownership of the aircraft, the latest flights are enclosed here.

Also confirms the plane has been routing Abuja and Lagos, over the past 7 days. It is definitely on local charter runs.
Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by Came4amod: 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
Simplyleo:

I hope you are now okay?

Which holes did u punch .. I swear u are a perfect example when they say common sense is not common ..

1 Like

Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by ITbomb(m): 5:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
Satan66:
I was wondering the same thing, why was he's body released from a plane
From Lagos to Abuja, dem for use Dangote truck

3 Likes

Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by DanArewaa: 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Not a domestic airline but here is a crappy support to what the op posted. Click on the the poster's username and go read through the attached past flight activities of the airline WITHIN Nigeria for the past 7 days. Then tell me if the story is not a whole bunch of convoluted crappy tale to suit one jaundiced narrative.

[/s]
Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by Stillthebest: 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
Simplyleo:

I hope you are now okay?

Can you just reason about the head game in Nigeria and about people playing jokers with the future of our unborn children for once without attacking the messenger! Grrrrh!
Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by Felixswagg: 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
Receive sense
Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by DanArewaa: 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

[/s]
Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by redcap: 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
Simplyleo:

Investigative journalism my foot. You have been told the location of his treatment, yet you prefer searching for craps to suit your narrative.

A flight since 2015 for a case less than 2 days ago is now investigative journalism.

You're making a fool of yourself, two pictures were taken at different times.

2 Likes

Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by stalwart123(m): 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
Satan66:
I was wondering the same thing, why was he's body released from a plane

Was it transported from Lagos to Abuja by rail?
Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by Valkrie: 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
PHIPEX:
Ability to ask smart question shows the level of someone's IQ. Don't be a dumping ground of junks, learn to question things.

Guy, you must understand that some here are irredeemable zombies...!!

1 Like

Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by gulfer: 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ownership of that jet changed since 2015 and the plane now appears to be owned by a Nigerian whos now using it for charter flights in Nigeria.... angry angry angry
Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by redcap: 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
gulfer:
Ownership of that jet changed since 2015 and the plane now appears to be owned by a Nigerian whos now using it for charter flights in Nigeria.... angry angry angry

Can you prove this assertion.
Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by o9o9: 7:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
gulfer:
@ Simplyleo

I honestly don't know why most Nigerians are just stirring up things when there is no story there.

@neoclassical, guidelight, Racoon, PHIPEX Acrofab
and other guys forming investigative journalism. You have a right to ask questions but at least do a bit of digging first before shouting blue murder.

The plane flew from Lagos. That's the flight plan and route of the plane from yesterday.

It originated from Lagos and landed in Abuja. I hope you guys can drop this now and let the soul of the dead rest in peace.

Re: Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) by Xbee007(m): 7:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
PHIPEX:
Ability to ask smart question shows the level of someone's IQ. Don't be a dumping ground of junks, learn to question things.
The irony grin cheesy grin. It states clearly in that picture that it was taken in 2015.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Privatise Moribund Refineries, Senate Tells FG / Sambo Tops Boko Haram’s Hit List – Report / River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.