Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

The Rate At Which TVC Staff Call Me For Newstips Is Alarming- Kemi Olunloyo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Rate At Which TVC Staff Call Me For Newstips Is Alarming- Kemi Olunloyo (1162 Views)

Nigeria Chief Defence Staff Call On Eastern Governors To Engage Angry Gunmen To. / Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rate At Which TVC Staff Call Me For Newstips Is Alarming- Kemi Olunloyo by SENESCO(m): 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
The rate at which TVC staff call me for newstips is alarming. Who does Jagaban has running that place? TV stations are gradually dying losing to the internet.

https://twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1251625474809303041?s=19

Re: The Rate At Which TVC Staff Call Me For Newstips Is Alarming- Kemi Olunloyo by JunctionBox: 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ok
Re: The Rate At Which TVC Staff Call Me For Newstips Is Alarming- Kemi Olunloyo by Tpave(m): 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
Are you serious? TVC is a good source of reliable and verified news.
Re: The Rate At Which TVC Staff Call Me For Newstips Is Alarming- Kemi Olunloyo by stephleena(f): 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
lol..this is funny.

journalism in Nigeria, has really gone to the dogs.

1 Like

Re: The Rate At Which TVC Staff Call Me For Newstips Is Alarming- Kemi Olunloyo by lwise(m): 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
She too talk abeg
Re: The Rate At Which TVC Staff Call Me For Newstips Is Alarming- Kemi Olunloyo by Otuegbe: 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
This woman will be feeling like God now,
Re: The Rate At Which TVC Staff Call Me For Newstips Is Alarming- Kemi Olunloyo by Dewze(m): 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
E don day enter head.
Re: The Rate At Which TVC Staff Call Me For Newstips Is Alarming- Kemi Olunloyo by festacman(m): 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
Kemi Olunloyo doesn't know 1/100 of what 'walking encylopedia' Babajide Kolade-Otitoju of TVC News knows about the past and present political, social, economic and security happenings and undercurrents in Nigeria.

Kemi Olunloyo is a clout-chasing maverick. Embarrasing TVC, unnecessarily, wouldn't get her many friends among the other media houses in protection of their brands. She has certainly closed many doors.

By the way, let Kemi Olunloyo keep in mind that though her recent sensitive posts ballooned her social media followership, it unruffled feathers and she remains "matters arising" on the 'high table'.
Re: The Rate At Which TVC Staff Call Me For Newstips Is Alarming- Kemi Olunloyo by reyscrub(m): 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ok, I hear you. Continue
Re: The Rate At Which TVC Staff Call Me For Newstips Is Alarming- Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
Tpave:
Are you serious? TVC is a good source of reliable and verified news.
you mean good source of Thieefnubuu and APC propaganda

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Rate At Which TVC Staff Call Me For Newstips Is Alarming- Kemi Olunloyo by Lagosfinder(m): 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
Madam don be superstar
Re: The Rate At Which TVC Staff Call Me For Newstips Is Alarming- Kemi Olunloyo by teresafaith: 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
Mtcheww
Re: The Rate At Which TVC Staff Call Me For Newstips Is Alarming- Kemi Olunloyo by ganiyheart(f): 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
Feeling fly..

1 Like

Re: The Rate At Which TVC Staff Call Me For Newstips Is Alarming- Kemi Olunloyo by ican2020: 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
TVC a station that supports evil, where corporate beggers work, people who will go to any length to defend what is wrong, a good example is morayo and olajide

2 Likes

Re: The Rate At Which TVC Staff Call Me For Newstips Is Alarming- Kemi Olunloyo by omowolewa: 7:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
You have to tell them that you too pay other people for news
Re: The Rate At Which TVC Staff Call Me For Newstips Is Alarming- Kemi Olunloyo by ambu2: 9:40am On Apr 22, 2020
Hanty Kemi the CNN of Nigeria. Ipob don hear am small.
Re: The Rate At Which TVC Staff Call Me For Newstips Is Alarming- Kemi Olunloyo by Africana1123(m): 9:57am On Apr 22, 2020
chai aunty kemi too deh talk grin grin well I’m proud of you ,Yoruba women are too courageous

Re: The Rate At Which TVC Staff Call Me For Newstips Is Alarming- Kemi Olunloyo by Aidlyfe: 10:24am On Apr 22, 2020
Yoruba women are courageous, Yoruba men are cowards
Re: The Rate At Which TVC Staff Call Me For Newstips Is Alarming- Kemi Olunloyo by sanesta: 10:26am On Apr 22, 2020
She should go and sit down
Re: The Rate At Which TVC Staff Call Me For Newstips Is Alarming- Kemi Olunloyo by ayampissed: 10:35am On Apr 22, 2020
Well, it could be true going by the rate she dishes out news these days. Her intelligence gathering base seems to have increased thereby making her a very good source of information.

The TVC journalist that contacted her must be a learner.

(1) (Reply)

APC Kicks As Betsy Obaseki Orders Closure Of Free Medical Outreach / 3 Reason Why The Middle Belt And South South Cannot Stand As A Country. / Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- See Basis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.