Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Herbs Can Be Used In Curing Corona Virus. I Know Little About Forestry. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Herbs Can Be Used In Curing Corona Virus. I Know Little About Forestry. (462 Views)

32 Different Organic Herbs Used To Prevent Poultry Diseases / Investment In Forestry And Trees. / Herbs Be Used In Curing Corona Virus.i Know Much Aboutforestry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herbs Can Be Used In Curing Corona Virus. I Know Little About Forestry. by Tblesd: 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
Do u know some plants are effective in curing corona virus. The likes of Dongoyaro, moringa leaves can do the magic. Let's discuss
Re: Herbs Can Be Used In Curing Corona Virus. I Know Little About Forestry. by dukeprince50: 9:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ok. U don't just prescribe herbs anyhow.
Just because u live in a rural area close to bushes doesn't mean u know forestry
Dogoyaro or neem can't cure covid19.
Our best bet is to use the virus to cure virus just like most bacterial drugs like penicillin gotten from actinomycetes.
But the mitochondria in the cell doesn't produce much power for the cell to withstand the shock.
Most viral disease have a cure but the cell can't withstand it.
It's different from bacteria infection that just fight tissues or fungal disease that fight few organs.
Viral diseases are in ur cell bro, cure is not easy to get, any cure that could kill a virus, may automatically kill the cell and we are made up of billions of cells, if cell dies, tissue will follow, organ follow next, then the entire system shuts down and the organism dies.
Re: Herbs Can Be Used In Curing Corona Virus. I Know Little About Forestry. by ignis: 9:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
Tblesd:
Do u know some plants are effective in curing corona virus. The likes of Dongoyaro, moringa leaves can do the magic. Let's discuss

Viral diseases are difficult to cure with drugs just like HIV and Hepatitis B.

1 Like

Re: Herbs Can Be Used In Curing Corona Virus. I Know Little About Forestry. by Tblesd: 8:12am On Apr 26, 2020
dukeprince50:
Ok. U don't just prescribe herbs anyhow.
Just because u live in a rural area close to bushes doesn't mean u know forestry
Dogoyaro or neem can't cure covid19.
Our best bet is to use the virus to cure virus just like most bacterial drugs like penicillin gotten from actinomycetes.
But the mitochondria in the cell doesn't produce much power for the cell to withstand the shock.
Most viral disease have a cure but the cell can't withstand it.
It's different from bacteria infection that just fight tissues or fungal disease that fight few organs.
Viral diseases are in ur cell bro, cure is not easy to get, any cure that could kill a virus, may automatically kill the cell and we are made up of billions of cells, if cell dies, tissue will follow, organ follow next, then the entire system shuts down and the organism dies.
Waoh! U have a vast knowledge in biological science. Can I ask your course of study?

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Still Planning Importation Of Cows / What Species Of Snakes Are The Below / Supplier Of Quality Garri, Palm Oil And Yams. Nationwide Delivery!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.