Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,078 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

47 Killed By Bandits In Katsina, Houses Burnt After Sharing Of Relief Materials - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 47 Killed By Bandits In Katsina, Houses Burnt After Sharing Of Relief Materials (33462 Views)

Suspected Yahoo Boys And Girls Kidnap Colleague Over Sharing Of Proceeds (Pix) / Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials / 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 47 Killed By Bandits In Katsina, Houses Burnt After Sharing Of Relief Materials by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
Simplyleo always dodged this kind of thread

Re: 47 Killed By Bandits In Katsina, Houses Burnt After Sharing Of Relief Materials by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
kelly72:
And there is the man they call president. They said Jonathan was leading from the back, this one will lead from the front. But he disappeared.

Woe unto Buhari.
Re: 47 Killed By Bandits In Katsina, Houses Burnt After Sharing Of Relief Materials by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
PeterUdeme:

We yeebow Muslims criminals care much.

Re: 47 Killed By Bandits In Katsina, Houses Burnt After Sharing Of Relief Materials by BIGKemsey(m): 1:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
E no concern me cool
Re: 47 Killed By Bandits In Katsina, Houses Burnt After Sharing Of Relief Materials by suremanpatriot: 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
This is instant nemesis of partiality in wartime.God is alive.More repercussion awaits the pharohs in our land undecided
Re: 47 Killed By Bandits In Katsina, Houses Burnt After Sharing Of Relief Materials by anyasiemmanuel(m): 3:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
I am in Katsina serving as a Corps Member .....the insecurity here is something of serious note. I can't wait to move out from this North
Re: 47 Killed By Bandits In Katsina, Houses Burnt After Sharing Of Relief Materials by eeby1983(m): 3:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
kayusely70:
Meaning?
they were given relief materials meant for all of us and then this append. Ole gbe ole gba. Thank God I wasn't given the cursed relief by the useless FG.
Enije gbi akugbi.

1 Like

Re: 47 Killed By Bandits In Katsina, Houses Burnt After Sharing Of Relief Materials by CodeTemplar: 6:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
The story doesn't make sense. How will bandits need to beat residents and kill them selectively for not releasing those 2.5k food relief items? How much is bullets self?
Re: 47 Killed By Bandits In Katsina, Houses Burnt After Sharing Of Relief Materials by kayusely70(m): 4:34am On Apr 22, 2020
eeby1983:
they were given relief materials meant for all of us and then this append. Ole gbe ole gba. Thank God I wasn't given the cursed relief by the useless FG.
Enije gbi akugbi.
One is fed up with the nepotism of this govt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady / Arinze Micheal Ozor: US Attorney Sues Nigerian Involved In $1m Online Scam / Married Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In Uncompleted Building In Anambra. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.