Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Lagos, Abuja And Ogun State Should Get Ready For - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos, Abuja And Ogun State Should Get Ready For (3192 Views)

Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St / This Is Why Edo State Should Be Removed From SS Zone / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos, Abuja And Ogun State Should Get Ready For by Precious4real50(f): 7:03am On Apr 20, 2020
Lagos, Abuja and Ogun state should get ready for another two weeks of lockdown because with the way the coronavirus cases are raising
in those States you don't need pastors or imams to tell you that cheesy grin As for Deltans our sophisticated able working governor ifeanyi okowa will soon lift our lockdown.

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Abuja And Ogun State Should Get Ready For by Precious4real50(f): 7:08am On Apr 20, 2020
If you're from Delta state and your local government has not shared our own palliative don't it will be done today which I will be among those that will supervise it and I will make sure it get to neededs.Prosperity to all Deltans cool a

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos, Abuja And Ogun State Should Get Ready For by mr11(m): 7:12am On Apr 20, 2020
Ada which of the local government will you supervise I don't need it but want to introduce someone that seriously need it to you?I am from Delta state.

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Abuja And Ogun State Should Get Ready For by sammyj: 7:23am On Apr 20, 2020
grin sad
Re: Lagos, Abuja And Ogun State Should Get Ready For by Avalancheman: 7:29am On Apr 20, 2020
A piggiiddiiiooottt that can't hide her obsessions... grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Abuja And Ogun State Should Get Ready For by vikithor(m): 7:33am On Apr 20, 2020
Don't hate at government ordering you to stay at home,plan what to do with your time,learn how to drive, call or whatsapp us with number below.

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Abuja And Ogun State Should Get Ready For by Zooposki(f): 7:34am On Apr 20, 2020
She is Biafran, not a Niger Deltan. They cannot hide their hatred for other Nigerians and like spewing rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja And Ogun State Should Get Ready For by blackboy(m): 7:35am On Apr 20, 2020
I pray no extension. This is already too long. Even before the last 2 weeks most offices had shut down partially and some workers already working from home.
God help us.

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Abuja And Ogun State Should Get Ready For by Flyemmyrate(m): 7:46am On Apr 20, 2020
It is going to be total lockdown nationwide now.
Have heard the new cases as at yesterday 19th April, 2020?
Re: Lagos, Abuja And Ogun State Should Get Ready For by Acrofab: 7:55am On Apr 20, 2020
I wish the government should share paliatives to those people in Ogun, Lagos and Abuja. it won't cost them much, just to credit their accounts. once this is done I believe all of them will obey the government and sit at home even if it means staying for two months and anybody that flout the order should be severely punished.
Re: Lagos, Abuja And Ogun State Should Get Ready For by THUNDER4real(m): 7:57am On Apr 20, 2020
It gonna be for 30 days, Nation wide.....Lockdown continua..
Re: Lagos, Abuja And Ogun State Should Get Ready For by valirex: 8:00am On Apr 20, 2020
It's ironic you see the joy in the fall of one part of the country as a good thing. But lemme open your myopic sight to something beyond your little Delta State. If Western Nigeria falls your little Delta State will be overrun by the northern people
Re: Lagos, Abuja And Ogun State Should Get Ready For by mrvitalis(m): 8:01am On Apr 20, 2020
Acrofab:
I wish the government should share paliatives to those people in Ogun, Lagos and Abuja. it won't cost them much, just to credit their accounts. once this is done I believe all of them will obey the government and sit at home even if it means staying for two months and anybody that flout the order should be severely punished.
How bad are you with maths

Ordinary 20k to each Nigerian would cost 3.6 trillion .....
Re: Lagos, Abuja And Ogun State Should Get Ready For by Flyemmyrate(m): 8:02am On Apr 20, 2020
Madam, it is going to be total lockdown nationwide now. Have heard the new cases as at yesterday 19th April, 2020?

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Abuja And Ogun State Should Get Ready For by princejenks(m): 8:02am On Apr 20, 2020
it's too early to rejoice cos these three states with the highest cases of covid-19 have tested more persons than in the other states with fewer cases. As soon as more states scale up their testing, the numbers will increase but hopefully we'll not achieve the large figures of deaths as being witnessed in Europe and America

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Abuja And Ogun State Should Get Ready For by PDJT: 8:05am On Apr 20, 2020
Zooposki:
She is Biafran, not a Niger Deltan. They cannot hide their hatred for other Nigerians and like spewing rubbish.

-Point of correction, it’s Nigerians that hate Biafrans.

-We, Biafrans have millions of reasons to hate Nigeria and those “One Nigerianists” engineering the continuous fight against the self-determination of our people.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Abuja And Ogun State Should Get Ready For by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 20, 2020
can you supervise the whole Delta State today ?
Precious4real50:
If you're from Delta state and your local government has not shared our own palliative don't it will be done today which I will be among those that will supervise it and I will make sure it get to neededs.Prosperity to all Deltans cool a

Re: Lagos, Abuja And Ogun State Should Get Ready For by Acrofab: 8:24am On Apr 20, 2020
mrvitalis:

How bad are you with maths

Ordinary 20k to each Nigerian would cost 3.6 trillion .....
am not talking about the whole country now but for those three states the the president ordered to stay at home cos that's the epicentre of the virus. others states can come later
Re: Lagos, Abuja And Ogun State Should Get Ready For by mrvitalis(m): 8:29am On Apr 20, 2020
Acrofab:

am not talking about the whole country now but for those three states the the president ordered to stay at home cos that's the epicentre of the virus. others states can come later
That is still like 500bn ...do we have that Amount now ? Even if we do is that the best use for it ?
Re: Lagos, Abuja And Ogun State Should Get Ready For by Acrofab: 8:37am On Apr 20, 2020
mrvitalis:

That is still like 500bn ...do we p that Amount now ? Even if we do is that the best use for it ?
Bros, there are countries that paid their citizens substantial amount of money as palliatives and that made their citizens to obey whatever order given to them by the government in curbing this virus. so, giving the citizens such amount provided the sit at home is observed is not bad .I believe the grain outweighs the loss. people are not obeying the order because of hunger.

Re: Lagos, Abuja And Ogun State Should Get Ready For by tinsel: 8:52am On Apr 20, 2020
Precious4real50:
Lagos, Abuja and Ogun state should get ready for another two weeks of lockdown because with the way the coronavirus cases are raising
in those States you don't need pastors or imams to tell you that cheesy grin As for Deltans our sophisticated able working governor ifeanyi okowa will soon lift our lockdown.
The question is how many people have you tested I Delta state? Lagos is currently doing mass testing.

Re: Lagos, Abuja And Ogun State Should Get Ready For by sageprime(m): 8:56am On Apr 20, 2020
Hatred in the highest order

Meanwhile I won't say a word angry angry
Re: Lagos, Abuja And Ogun State Should Get Ready For by mrvitalis(m): 9:09am On Apr 20, 2020
Acrofab:

Bros, there are countries that paid their citizens substantial amount of money as palliatives and that made their citizens to obey whatever order given to them by the government in curbing this virus. so, giving the citizens such amount provided the sit at home is observed is not bad .I believe the grain outweighs the loss. people are not obeying the order because of hunger.
You are talking about countries that citizens pay real tax ...with the present oil price we would be lucky to make 400 bn this month ...states n local government shared are inside ....

400bn can't even pay civil servants in a month ..so where would the 500bn come from

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Abuja And Ogun State Should Get Ready For by Heineken(m): 9:39am On Apr 20, 2020
It's obvious.. May God help us
Re: Lagos, Abuja And Ogun State Should Get Ready For by Foxman19: 9:46am On Apr 20, 2020
Are you new to nairaland? That bastard is a f**king pretender I mean impostor.

The guy is from Abia state. That's how igbo people behave they can use white pic to perpetrate their evil against Yoruba people.
valirex:
It's ironic you see the joy in the fall of one part of the country as a good thing. But lemme open your myopic sight to something beyond your little Delta State. If Western Nigeria falls your little Delta State will be overrun by the northern people
Re: Lagos, Abuja And Ogun State Should Get Ready For by valirex: 9:51am On Apr 20, 2020
Foxman19:
Are you new to nairaland? That bastard is a f**king pretender I mean impostor.

The guy is from Abia state. That's how igbo people behave they can use white pic to perpetrate their evil against Yoruba people.

Truly you're right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Abuja And Ogun State Should Get Ready For by omonnakoda: 9:51am On Apr 20, 2020
Acrofab:

The question was not whether it is good of bad.
Do we have the money?
Re: Lagos, Abuja And Ogun State Should Get Ready For by allfriends(m): 9:53am On Apr 20, 2020
It's all scam ... Let's c d people ... How do they generate d numbers ... Make it open .... God how foolish r Nigerians ... D's people r not dying from any viral infection , what killing them is toxic ... My adv , don't take any vaccines .it's poisonous , or allow anybody to forcefully put any vacinnes on u ... Even the president of NMA says ,they don't know what's happening , Nigeria govt refuses them access to d body ... They r generating figure via media to scare d public .. b wise
Re: Lagos, Abuja And Ogun State Should Get Ready For by Acrofab: 10:00am On Apr 20, 2020
allfriends:
It's all scam ... Let's c d people ... How do they generate d numbers ... Make it open .... God how foolish r Nigerians ... D's people r not dying from any viral infection , what killing them is toxic ... My adv , don't take any vaccines .it's poisonous , or allow anybody to forcefully put any vacinnes on u ... Even the president of NMA says ,they don't know what's happening , Nigeria govt refuses them access to d body ... They r generating figure via media to scare d public .. b wise
Bros I don't believe you on this one. those figures maybe correct. it's the way we assume that it is scam that is making people not to abide by the government order especially in Lagos and people are getting infected the more.
Re: Lagos, Abuja And Ogun State Should Get Ready For by edoairways: 10:27am On Apr 20, 2020
Precious4real50:

Do you mean the one cup of garri and rice shared among Deltans?
Re: Lagos, Abuja And Ogun State Should Get Ready For by silifx: 11:11am On Apr 20, 2020
keep falling your hands.

only Abacha's loot will take care of that
mrvitalis:

That is still like 500bn ...do we have that Amount now ? Even if we do is that the best use for it ?

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Abuja And Ogun State Should Get Ready For by teemy(m): 11:19am On Apr 20, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ganduje: Northerners Own Nigeria, Igbos And Yorubas Are Minorities! / University Of Medical Science (UNIMED) Ondo State New School Fees / This Is The Man That Is Misleading Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.