Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research (53751 Views)

Coronavirus: New Zealand Wipes Out COVID-19 After Last Person Infected Recovers / Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria / Grinding Machine Removes Student’s Testicles In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by Sososo(f): 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
When you think you ve heard it all.
Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by Casa1: 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
veave:
Wow. Time for all men to be patriotic. Cut your odiviagba and stay alive

If dem cut na ...na ona go still cry when d thing no dey
Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by Yksulaimon02(m): 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
Preeq and testicles mask for sale
Send me a mail to order
Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by stormborn28(m): 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
Evablizin:
grin no vex too much.

What was the scientist looking for in men's testicle? There mate are looking for cure, you are looking for testicular muscle

Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by Lessel: 2:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
Temithorpe28:
God will help our men outside their.
Men are physically strong but are prone to alot diseases and infections..that's why life expectancy rate of men is much more smaller compared to that of women..
Men are truly endangered species.
God bless all men .
You are a genius. I apply if you are girl and single. You sabi value man!
Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
Science is falling us
Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by lamentor78(m): 2:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
Wash your testicles after going out apply alcohol sanitizer to it and hot water when come in contact with person...... science go kill us
Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by Brenn594(m): 2:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hmmmm las las KONJI na bastard!

So b4 they said cucumber was beta,now their tryin to accuse konji of conspiracy n infidelity...
Yet those docs get preeq.
Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by cray91(m): 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
I Dey Tell You! Bunch Of Confused Scientist

With Their Complicating And Contradicting Research

They Tell You to Consume Item A and B cuz They Good for Body

They Come Again Saying Too much Consumption Of Item A and B not good for Body

wetin make we come do oo
Nonsense and Researches
Chosen1984:
Nonsense and ingredients!!

Wash Hand for 20secs

Don't touch your face and nose

Now it's Men's Testicles!

Ordinary Virus Confused u all

Make una go siddon Abeg

Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by citruslimited(m): 2:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
They should better stop this research on time before it gets out of hand,

Before I weak up one morning and start looking for my tentacles,

All in the name of corona,

What sort of nonsense is this.

I don't joke with my balls please ! What sort of research is this ?
Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
Chosen1984:
Nonsense and ingredients!!

Wash Hand for 20secs

Make una go siddon Abeg
Fear not, God is on the throne grin

Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
ExAngel007:

Source: https://metro.co.uk/2020/04/19/mens-testicles-harbour-coronavirus-12578779/?ito=cbshare

Very soon men will be too scarce for a lady to have one for herself alone. It will now be 30 ladies to one man . Just imagine about 500 ladies are shouting: "Yes I do" to one man grin
Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by noziz(m): 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
shocked shocked shocked make una carry una news go one side joor!
Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
the vaccines have been found anyway by british scientists. they are testing the vaccines currently on some patients.
Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by Pusyiter(m): 2:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
Abeg ooooo grin
I like you as you dey
Banana fall on you grin
ExAngel007:

so una want me to be lesbian
Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by duro4chang(m): 3:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
Man:The endanger species
Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by speedchariot(m): 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
Researchers, please get the vaccine and stop all this nonsense. Yesterday "you can contract Covid via fart". Today na man testicle. Lazy people
Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by Quadrupleplusun: 3:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
More gibberish. Dont fall for this yet more coronavirus (cold) hypnosis.

This is a self imposed pandemic.

And ask if anyone has ever isolated this virus and how?

And why don't medical school students conduct virus isolation as part of their schooling?

This entire thing is fiction.

I recommend we all read The Private Science of Loius Pasteur.
Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by osmobil5(m): 3:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lolzzzz
Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by JoshRocs(m): 3:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
Believe at your peril, WHO and their cohorts should keep propagating LIES.
Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by aladeokin1000(m): 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
This is really serious
Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by Blinx300: 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
[ grin grin grin post=88645956]Nonsense nd ingredients!!

Wash Hand for 20secs

Make una go siddon Abeg [/quote]
Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by specialbobby(m): 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
Osi gini
Which Kain wahala this Chinese bring so
Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
Sammy07:

No weapon fashion against my testicle shall prosper
So, I can't write my English with my fvcking phone which I bought with my fvcking money the way I fvckingly like??

To nod you now just dey hungry me angry
Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by alaskido(m): 3:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
Na God I take beg una. Make una no play reach our testicles o. This Coronavirus no see female virgina to attack na men bullockos. Make God punish devil.
Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
So, make we remove am?

No be only Testicles. Na Bicycles or Vehicles

Instead of doing reseach that will bring about the vaccine na to they do nonsensical research upandan.

I continue to Ride my Bicycles and Vehicles with my Testicles. No shaking!
Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by Jamorezzi: 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
Man just come suffer under this earth.
Re: Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research by paix(m): 4:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
The virus bonds with proteins in the body that are found in the lungs, intestine and heart – and also the testicles. It binds with cells that express the ACE2 protein, or angiotensin converting enzyme 2.

This protein is less prevalent in ovarian tissue, which could mean the virus has an extra place to harbour in men. Study authors said their observations showed men took longer to clear the virus from their systems.

They said: ‘High expression of ACE2 RNA and protein in testes leads to the hypothesis that testicular viral reservoirs may exist and play a role in viral persistence, and should be further investigated by larger clinical studies.’

According to the Office for National Statistics (ONS) men in the UK have a mortality rate of 1,728.2 per 100,000, while women had a rate of 840.9 per 100,000, meaning men are dying from the virus at twice the rate of women.

The study looking at testicles as a potential reason was carried out by researchers in New York and Mumbai, and followed 48 men and 20 women living in Mumbai who had been infected. It found that women took an average of four days to clear the infection but men took six days, 50% longer.

If or when this happens, men will be marrying 10 wives each.

The Nigerian Diabetic Diet. / Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos / Nine-Month-Old Buhari Muhammad Undergoes Penis Surgery (Graphic Photo)