Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Guinea Arrests All Chinese Nationals And Threatens To Deport Them - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Guinea Arrests All Chinese Nationals And Threatens To Deport Them (602 Views)

Ukraine Bans Men From Getting Passports, Tells EU To Deport Its Men / Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema / Guinea Arrest All Chinese Nationals And Threaten Deportation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guinea Arrests All Chinese Nationals And Threatens To Deport Them by ParadigmSound(m): 11:13am On Apr 20, 2020
In response to the maltreatment of blacks in China, West African Country, Guinea has arrested all Chinese Nationals and threatens to deport them if Guineans living in China does not come home safely.

In the past week videos making rounds on the internet has shown the brutal treatment blacks are being subject to in China. The rumour is that the Chinese are accusing blacks for bringing the coronavirus to China therefore restricting their freedom, and in most cases subjecting them to harsh treatment.

Meanwhile, the federal government of Nigeria is making move to evacuate Nigerians in China in response to requests from Family members who put in request to rescue those trapped and/or affected in China.

Following new revelations regarding the reported maltreatment of Nigerians in Guangzhou, Guangdong Province of China, the Federal Government said it would immediately begin the process of evacuating affected persons.

Minister of Foreign Affairs, Geoffrey Onyeama, said the government would ensure compensation for about 100 Nigerians who were evicted from their homes and hotels by Chinese officials in Guangzhou.

The minister said he had summoned the Chinese Ambassador to Nigeria, Dr Zhou Pingjian, for the second time in one week since the reports surfaced in the media to register Nigeria’s displeasure with the incident.

Read Full Story & Watch Video here; https://paradigmnaija.com/guinea-arrests-all-chinese-nationals-and-threatens-to-deport-them-if-guineans-in-china-fail-to-return-safely/

Re: Guinea Arrests All Chinese Nationals And Threatens To Deport Them by majamajic(m): 11:15am On Apr 20, 2020
Nice move
Re: Guinea Arrests All Chinese Nationals And Threatens To Deport Them by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 20, 2020
Well done. The rest of Africa must replicate

Bolowolowo
Re: Guinea Arrests All Chinese Nationals And Threatens To Deport Them by Afospecialk: 11:54am On Apr 20, 2020
Same fate await them in all African Nation

I never perceive those shinko as any superior elements over black people

We need to place them where they belong to with bitter disdain

All Chinese must be humiliated and sent back to their venomous country

I hate Chinese

That reminds me a day I went for an interview at an international brewery, upon receiving an appointment offer, after i have been jubilating i got a proposal of just 30k monthly salary to manage over 70 trucks

I was like this chiko wanted to punish me for the crime of our polithiefcians
Re: Guinea Arrests All Chinese Nationals And Threatens To Deport Them by rejoice4eva(m): 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
Unlike Nigeria that is importing them more

(1) (Reply)

US President Donald Trump Has Said China "Will Do Anything They Can" To Make Him / Puerto Rico President?? / BREAKING France Seizes Russian Cargo Ship In Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.