Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema (26680 Views)

Julius Malema Supporters Beat Up Whites Protesting 'Racist' Song in SA (PICS) / Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) / "South Africa Is For All"—Julius Malema Condemns Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by fergie001: 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2021
Julius Sello Malema, founder, Commander-in-Chief and President of the Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF), a South African Political Party, disclosed in a chat with Newzroom Afrika that some South Africans have threatened not to vote for him unless he pledges to back the deportation of foreign nationals back to their respective countries.

Malema, many say has his eyes set for the Office of the President of South Africa in 2024.

Sello, who is popularly known with his adorned red beret, has always maintained that "no African is a foreigner in Africa."
He was a global voice against Xenophobia and looting of foreign-owned shops when crisis ravaged the "rainbow nation" years ago.

He, however, pledged that he rather be a President of his children at home than back the deportation of foreign nationals; a decision that has drawn the ire of many South Africans who have pledged to punish his party at the polls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQnd2T-3af0

“Someone said to me ‘if you want us to vote for you in 2024 you must abandon this thing of foreigners.’ I’m prepared to go home. I’m fine. I will never take a platform and denounce Africans. I will never do it. If it means votes are going, let them go. I’m prepared to go home. But to take a platform and please the White minority by pointing a finger at other fellow Black brothers, I’m not going to do that. When I see a Nigerian or a Zimbabwean or a Congolese or Ghanaian, I see myself.

“The EFF can do internal research to see how much this thing is hurting the EFF, but I am not prepared to take a platform to say, ‘Foreigners must go home.’ I would rather not be the president of South Africa. I will be the president of my children at home. We will practise Cabinet issues there. I don’ want. You mean I should go and tell these hungry Zimbabweans to leave and when I tell them to leave, I send them where?”

71 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by fergie001: 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by Mhurfhy(m): 12:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
I wish Africans can travel to any African country and live and do business legally without paying much.

21 Likes

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 18, 2021
Mhurfhy:
I wish Africans can travel to any African country and live and do business legally without paying much.
Don't worry Nigeria is here for you
Buhari from Niger is Nigeria's president

Atiku from Cameroun was once a vice president

and you're worrying yourself....

anybody can enter Nigeria and blend in....

Even Xin Lee the Chinese Civil Engineer at CCECC said he's from Akwa Ibom state

150 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by AFvckingAlpha(m): 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
The vast majority of South Africans feel intimidated and in their own fvcking country, fvck they need to level up.

There has got to be something other foreign nationals doing that they ain't, they need to level up, they pussy.

They need to stop their xenophobic tendencies.

I said what I said

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by inoki247: 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
This South Africa people jus get that spirit of hate the mother of witchcraft...

And this also a sign of witchcraft is jus lik when someone wants his or her Neighbor to be evacuated from where he or she stays cause is doing well than him or her....

Modified

You people shouting is the foreigner that's committing crime and robbery during the Lootocracy protest era of Zuma did you see any foreigner partake in the looting or any foreigners arrested for looting..

At least if truly na the foreigner dey commit crime we go see dem among the looters someone can't leave his or her country to come nd be stealing dildoss nd coffin...

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by Ayomide811(m): 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
This is what Ebow drug traffickers have done.
This same decision can be taken here in Nigeria too so that we send them back to their unfortunate land of killing policemen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by FalseProphet1(m): 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
If not for the whites and foreigners that gave South Africa the development they're boasting of, that country would have been nothing more than a cave riddled with rapists, robbers and other criminals.

I see apartheid returning back to South Africa.

This I have seen.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by dalass(f): 12:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
grin

Jokers
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by ipobarethieves: 12:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
angry Baztardz
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by Warldbest(m): 12:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
H
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by Sabadon(m): 12:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
If i talk wetin dey my mind now...........lets just leave it
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by sevo(m): 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
Xenophobic attack 2.0 loading

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by Maxymilliano(m): 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
Malema a true Pan Africanist, I hope he get to the highest pinnacle of his political career

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by sammirano: 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
South Africans know what they want, and I dont blame them. Thumbs up

8 Likes

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by emmanuelbrown26: 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
True definition of pan African man. Not one mugu in the aso rock that values Cows, ram, fulani than any other human being

11 Likes

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by Blakpot: 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
They dont seem to remember how other countries fought for them during apartheid.
Every problem in their lives is caused by a foreigner.
Anyway these Nationalist sentiments have no place in the future. The world is moving towards a centralized global economic system. Globalism is here to stay and subsequently evolve.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by Born2conquer: 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
Deporting foreign nationals in Nigeria was the beginning of our woes as a nation.

South Africa is still better than most Africa countries because of the foreign nationals there, I believe we Africans are not capable of ruling ourselves yet, not up for debate

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by Warldbest(m): 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
Let him show us proof, all nah campaign strategy

1 Like

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by MrSamsung(m): 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2021
When given chance, blacks are always worst than thier white counterparts in everything racism and hatred inclusive.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by Emuforlife1: 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2021
Black South Africans think the Foreigner is their problem.Pathetic

7 Likes

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by fineboynl(m): 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ummm. Nigeria would have been the destination for all black Africans.

Nigeria would have been the big brother that every Black would want to associate with.

Nigeria would have influence the continent and houses all the immigrates in Africa.

But the Giant is only a ant in the mist of planty.

Corruption and because black has the lowest IQ of all the human race. I don't need to argue because it has been proven without a reasonable doubt.

12 Likes

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by Eriokanmi: 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2021
Good brother
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by Qasim6(m): 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
South Africans are just unapologetic xenophobes.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by McAausim: 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
cool

My respects for this man is unconditional...

Wish to see him soon in nigeria ( Human right radio)

We love you JULIUS SELLO MALEMA

8 Likes

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by ForeThinker: 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ya fada
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by Geenosko: 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2021
The average black south African is scared sh*t of the whites but bare their fangs when it comes to a fellow black. I have never heard them advocate for all the white foreigners to leave o, it's the blacks they are after. And funny enough, it's the white who control nearly all the means of production.
Apartheid really f*cked up their minds.
Tufiakwa.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by IronHead99(m): 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2021
Wahala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Japan Ex-Prime Minister, Shinzo Abe Shot / Ukraine Crisis: US Says China Faces Consequences If It Helps Russia / Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.