Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,791 members, 7,848,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 04:39 PM

The Toxic Effect Of Power- (case Study Of PMB And Late Mallam Abba Kyari) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Toxic Effect Of Power- (case Study Of PMB And Late Mallam Abba Kyari) (279 Views)

Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians / Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Toxic Effect Of Power- (case Study Of PMB And Late Mallam Abba Kyari) by justine94(m): 11:49am On Apr 20, 2020
No disrespect to Late Mallam ABBA KYARI and the PMB..but come to think of it..Bubu set the man up..and baba self Enjoying the Powers of been the PRESIDENT BEST MAN in The MARRIAGE of NIGERIA..That trip to GERMANY..M.A.K would have simply stayed in Nigeria and allowed other Delegations in the Ministry of Power to embark on such Meeting....but no ..baba wanted to go..well I don't blame him though.. he was only carrying out the instructions of his PRINCIPAL in PMB..and for the Fact that ..M.A.K knew "na free flight" "free hotel accommodation" "free feeding" "even travelling allowance "..as long as I wont spend a dime out of my pocket..why not..am in....Since BUBU gave him a lot of Power which he Welded to himself..If someone had Told him MAK if u embarked on this Journey let other people do it...or else it would be the last time you would Board a Plane..he would arrest that PERSON ...Bubu right now would be thinking..."if to say I know i for no send this My Guy go this Place oo"
Damn I don CAST..
Take it to the Bank...M.A.K ought not to have had no business going to Germany in the first place..
But The Chance of Heading A Delegation...The Toxic Effect of Power
RIGHT now..Buhari one way or the other is filled with Regret...#my2cents
Re: The Toxic Effect Of Power- (case Study Of PMB And Late Mallam Abba Kyari) by OgbeniOja1: 11:50am On Apr 20, 2020
Hmm
Re: The Toxic Effect Of Power- (case Study Of PMB And Late Mallam Abba Kyari) by Blakjewelry(m): 11:59am On Apr 20, 2020
justine94:
No disrespect to Late Mallam ABBA KYARI and the PMB..but come to think of it..Bubu set the man up..and baba self Enjoying the Powers of been the PRESIDENT BEST MAN in The MARRIAGE of NIGERIA..That trip to GERMANY..M.A.K would have simply stayed in Nigeria and allowed other Delegations in the Ministry of Power to embark on such Meeting....but no ..baba wanted to go..well I don't blame him though.. he was only carrying out the instructions of his PRINCIPAL in PMB..and for the Fact that ..M.A.K knew "na free flight" "free hotel accommodation" "free feeding" "even travelling allowance "..as long as I wont spend a dime out of my pocket..why not..am in....Since BUBU gave him a lot of Power which he Welded to himself..If someone had Told him MAK if u embarked on this Journey let other people do it...or else it would be the last time you would Board a Plane..he would arrest that PERSON ...Bubu right now would be thinking..."if to say I know i for no send this My Guy go this Place oo"
Damn I don CAST..
Take it to the Bank...M.A.K ought not to have had no business going to Germany in the first place..
But The Chance of Heading A Delegation...The Toxic Effect of Power
RIGHT now..Buhari one way or the other is filled with Regret...#my2cents
In as much as I don't like the guy have you considered he did the travel because he really wanted to see real impact on the Power sector? The system is not working not just because our leaders are corrupt but because the average Nigerian has the tendency to be corrupt and the only time they are complaining is when they are not the one committing the crime
Re: The Toxic Effect Of Power- (case Study Of PMB And Late Mallam Abba Kyari) by justine94(m): 12:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
Blakjewelry:

In as much as I don't like the guy have you considered he did the travel because he really wanted to see real impact on the Power sector? The system is not working not just because our leaders are corrupt but because the average Nigerian has the tendency to be corrupt and the only time they are complaining is when they are not the one committing the crime
am not discriminating him for the travel..he was simply carrying out the instructions of his Boss..but let's be Honest with ourselves..if he had been told he would go with all expenses on him.would he have sacrifice his personal earnings for it.would he had deem it necessary...It just a simple prove to assume Nigerian politicians..dont do it for us..they do it for themselves
Re: The Toxic Effect Of Power- (case Study Of PMB And Late Mallam Abba Kyari) by IlovePMB: 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
I hope we now have 24 hours of electricity after the useless journey. Rubbish and unserious government

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi State: Stop Harassment Of Journalists Now, Guild Of Editors Tells Umahi / Video: The Race For New Chief Of Staff To The President Begins In Abuja / COVID-19: Nigerian Lawyers File $200bn Suit Against China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.