Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Pretty Nigerian Igbo Girl Blows Everyone's Mind Online With Her Native Dialect - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Nigerian Igbo Girl Blows Everyone's Mind Online With Her Native Dialect (6360 Views)

UK Raised Bbnaija Star Struggling To Make Her Native Meal / Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says / ‘I Am Keeping Myself For Anthony Joshua’ – Pretty Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Nigerian Igbo Girl Blows Everyone's Mind Online With Her Native Dialect by xpotless: 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2020

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pretty Nigerian Igbo Girl Blows Everyone's Mind Online With Her Native Dialect by samictelecoms13: 12:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
aiit
Re: Pretty Nigerian Igbo Girl Blows Everyone's Mind Online With Her Native Dialect by Samakus(m): 12:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
samictelecoms13:
aiit

Do you have a thread on Nairaland where we can see testimonies that you're real?

Your data offer is too good to be true
Re: Pretty Nigerian Igbo Girl Blows Everyone's Mind Online With Her Native Dialect by hammer0: 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
WAT IGBO DIALECT IS THAT.

cc pazienza
Re: Pretty Nigerian Igbo Girl Blows Everyone's Mind Online With Her Native Dialect by pazienza(m): 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
hammer0:
WAT IGBO DIALECT IS THAT.

cc pazienza

Nkanu nah.

She is from Amaechi Awkunanaw Enugu South LGA.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Nigerian Igbo Girl Blows Everyone's Mind Online With Her Native Dialect by hammer0: 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
pazienza:

Nkanu nah.

She is from Amaechi Awkunanaw Enugu South LGA.

Nna dat is one beautiful girl. grin

Igbo dialects is rich.

I actually enjoyed listening to her speak.

Heard wat she was saying but cannot say i have heard anyone speak like dat before.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Igbo Girl Blows Everyone's Mind Online With Her Native Dialect by pazienza(m): 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
hammer0:

Nna dat is one beautiful girl. grin

Igbo dialects is rich.

I actually enjoyed listening to her speak.

Heard wat she was saying but cannot say i have heard anyone speak like dat before.

I'm an Enugu born and brought up. Some Nkanu dialects come natural to me.
I heard all she said.

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Igbo Girl Blows Everyone's Mind Online With Her Native Dialect by hammer0: 1:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
pazienza:

I'm an Enugu born and brought up. Some Nkanu dialects come natural to me.
I heard all she said.

Listening to her speak an unheard Dialect, made me appreciate the differences in Igbo Dialect.

Maybe, we dont need a standard or universal Igbo dialect.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Igbo Girl Blows Everyone's Mind Online With Her Native Dialect by pazienza(m): 1:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
Numbers in Nkanu dialect.

1. Nnaa/Ohu
2. Ebuno
3. Eto
4. Eno
5. Ise
6. Ishii
7. Esaa
8. Esato
9. Iteete
10.Iri.( sounds like "Iyi"wink

Family.

Sibling - Wunne
Last born - Ohunta
Elder - Onye izhii
Child - Wa ( notice the omission of "N" seen in "Nwa" for central Igbo)

Common words/sentences :

Here - Nowaa
There - Nwehu
Get up- Gbaa nzhi/Gbanyi tee
See that person - Nee( Yeekeyi) onye omu
Stand there - Kwukeru nwehu/ ebe omu
Have you seen - Ihu-go
Thing- Iye
Water - Mmunyi
Cloth -Afe
Husband - Ji
Now - Hoowa
Lie down - Ji na ani
Lie( falsehood) - Ashi
Body - Ezhi
What did he say -Oshino gunu
Today - Taadunu/Taanuwa
What is this - Gunu bu mbowa
Your body will tell you - Ezhi gu ga-ekaru gu eeh! ( This was what my friend mum used to tell him while he flogs him after we come back with clothes stained with used engine oil we used to oil our tire that we drove around the neighborhood, they were from Akegbe in Nkanu) grin

Thief : Onye Oshi
A thief caught repeatedly in the act of stealing : Oshimoshi
Where are you coming from : Ishi wey?

12 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Igbo Girl Blows Everyone's Mind Online With Her Native Dialect by hammer0: 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
pazienza:

1. Nnaa/Ohu
2. Ebuno
3. Eto
4. Eno
5. Ise
6. Ishii
7. Esaa
8. Esato
9. Iteete
10.Iri.

Family.

Sibling - Wunne
Last born - Ohunta
Elder - Onye izhii

Common words/sentences :

Here - Nowaa
There - Nwehu
Get up- Gbaa nzhi
See that person - Nee onye omu
Have you seen - Ihu-go
Thing- Iye
Water - Mmunyi
Cloth -Afe
Husband - Ji
Now - Hoowa

Odiegwu O..

The Igbo language is vocabulary rich language.

Alot of those words am hearing for the very first time.

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Igbo Girl Blows Everyone's Mind Online With Her Native Dialect by pazienza(m): 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
hammer0:

Listening to her speak an unheard Dialect, made me appreciate the differences in Igbo Dialect.

Igbo language is very rich in dialects.
It's the beauty of the language.
I like Nkanu dialect like die.
It took my mother constant scolding and shouts as a boy, to stop me from imbibing it as my default Igbo language. Even at that, it left a big imprint in me. When I speak Igbo, I unconsciously mix Idemili with Nkanu dialect.

5 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Igbo Girl Blows Everyone's Mind Online With Her Native Dialect by hammer0: 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
pazienza:

Igbo language is very rich in dialects.
It's the beauty of the language.
I like Nkanu dialect like die.
It took my mother constant scolding and shouts as a boy, to stop me from imbibing it as my default Igbo language. Even at that, it left a big imprint in me. When I speak Igbo, I unconsciously mix Idemili with Nkanu dialect.

Yeah, am not surprise, Nkanu sound kind of interesting and cool dialect.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Igbo Girl Blows Everyone's Mind Online With Her Native Dialect by pazienza(m): 3:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
hammer0:

Yeah, am not surprise, Nkanu sound kind of interesting and cool dialect.

It's a very cool dialect. Nkanu bu nnukwu mba. Shi ashi wey! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Igbo Girl Blows Everyone's Mind Online With Her Native Dialect by cassidy1996(m): 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
I didn't understand all she said, but I understand say she's beautiful indeed...

make all of una clap for ibos dem too fine....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Nigerian Igbo Girl Blows Everyone's Mind Online With Her Native Dialect by Joystark(f): 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
Damn.

This igbo tie wrapper.

I got most of it tho...
But, damn. This one sweet pass Anambra dialect.
And to think people argue that Anambra is "oral igbo" grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Nigerian Igbo Girl Blows Everyone's Mind Online With Her Native Dialect by sofiscatedmoron: 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
Go east u will see some pretty babes,, but im not sure they are still virgin i dont trust these boys there
Re: Pretty Nigerian Igbo Girl Blows Everyone's Mind Online With Her Native Dialect by Amotekun777: 8:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
Fvcked up pple, fvcked up culture... fvcked up language! grin

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Igbo Girl Blows Everyone's Mind Online With Her Native Dialect by mabea: 8:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
hammer0:

I like nkanu dialect
Re: Pretty Nigerian Igbo Girl Blows Everyone's Mind Online With Her Native Dialect by mabea: 8:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
Joystark:
Damn.

This igbo tie wrapper.

I got most of it tho...
Nkanu I'd kinda funny and Sweet just like ngwa dialect too
Re: Pretty Nigerian Igbo Girl Blows Everyone's Mind Online With Her Native Dialect by agadez007(m): 8:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
pazienza:

1. Nnaa/Ohu
2. Ebuno
3. Eto
4. Eno
5. Ise
6. Ishii
7. Esaa
8. Esato
9. Iteete
10.Iri.( sounds like "Iyi"wink

Family.

Sibling - Wunne
Last born - Ohunta
Elder - Onye izhii
Child - Wa ( notice the omission of "N" seen in "Nwa" for central Igbo)

Common words/sentences :

Here - Nowaa
There - Nwehu
Get up- Gbaa nzhi/Gbanyi tee
See that person - Nee onye omu
Have you seen - Ihu-go
Thing- Iye
Water - Mmunyi
Cloth -Afe
Husband - Ji
Now - Hoowa
Lie down - Ji na ani
Lie( falsehood) - Ashi
Body - Ezhi
What did he say -Oshino gunu
Today - Taadunu/Taanuwa
What is this - Gunu bu mbowa
Your body will tell you - Ezhi gu ga-ekaru gu eeh! ( This was what my friend mum used to tell him while he flogs him after we come back with clothes stained with used engine oil we used to oil our tire that we drove around the neighborhood, they were from Akegbe in Nkanu) grin

Thief : Onye Oshi
A thief caught repeatedly in the act of stealing : Oshimoshi
Where are coming from : Ishi wey?

Am from Alor Idemili South and we use some of these words though not anymore but the old people still do
Here - ours is Nonwa
Sibling - ours is nwunne
Today - Ours is Taadini
Thief - oshi or sometimes Ulu

Being wondering if we migrated from Enugu Area as we use Eshi instead of Efi/Ehi for cow,Ashia for market instead of Ahia/Afia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Nigerian Igbo Girl Blows Everyone's Mind Online With Her Native Dialect by pazienza(m): 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
agadez007:
Am from Alor Idemili South and we use some of these words though not anymore but the old people still do
Here - ours is Nonwa
Sibling - ours is nwunne
Today - Ours is Taadini
Thief - oshi or sometimes Ulu

Being wondering if we migrated from Enugu Area as we use Eshi instead of Efi/Ehi for cow,Ashia for market instead of Ahia/Afia

Yeah. Alor dialect sounds alot like Nkanu in so many aspects.
I noticed that when I interact with Alor people.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Igbo Girl Blows Everyone's Mind Online With Her Native Dialect by pazienza(m): 8:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
By the way, Lalasticlala. This is a cultural thread. Can you move it to the appropriate section so that we can get more comments.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Igbo Girl Blows Everyone's Mind Online With Her Native Dialect by hammer0: 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
pazienza:
By the way, Lalasticlala. This is a cultural thread. Can you move it to the appropriate section so that we can get more comments.

THEY SAY IT IS ONE NIGERIA BUT THEY RATHER SEND SNAKE TO FP THAN BEAUTIFUL THREAD LIKE THIS ONE.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Igbo Girl Blows Everyone's Mind Online With Her Native Dialect by hammer0: 8:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
Joystark:
Damn.

This igbo tie wrapper.

I got most of it tho...

LOL

how do u know it is sweeter.

If fit be say that girl get sweet mouth. grin
Re: Pretty Nigerian Igbo Girl Blows Everyone's Mind Online With Her Native Dialect by COOL10(m): 9:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
Even as an Igbo boy, e get some places for Igbo land where I no fit go cos them fit sell me without my knowledge. Dialects dey sha cheesy.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Igbo Girl Blows Everyone's Mind Online With Her Native Dialect by Joystark(f): 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
mabea:
Nkanu I'd kinda funny and Sweet just like ngwa dialect too

Nah...
Ngwa no deep like this.

I speak Ngwa a bit.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Igbo Girl Blows Everyone's Mind Online With Her Native Dialect by Stanweezy(m): 6:32am On Apr 21, 2020
I understand every Igbo language provided the person is not a fast speaker

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Igbo Girl Blows Everyone's Mind Online With Her Native Dialect by ashewoboy(m): 8:50am On Apr 21, 2020
I'm not trying to be tribalistic buh the girls from that part of nigeria are gorgeous. na hausa girls be my fantasy. all those fulani girls from the north. them dey "turn me on" like that song by kelvin little.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Igbo Girl Blows Everyone's Mind Online With Her Native Dialect by Chibossboi(m): 12:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
Almost the same with the ndokwa of Delta State.in terms of the numbering.
1-ofu
2-ebou
3-eto
4-eno
5-ise.
6-isii

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Someone Is Getting Chubby"- Fans React To Bbnaija Bambam's Postpregnancy Weight / Maheeda Goes Braless With Black Jacket / Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong Sits On Her Father's Laps. Fan Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.