Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Panic As Unexplained Deaths Ravage Kano Metropolis - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic As Unexplained Deaths Ravage Kano Metropolis (8607 Views)

EFCC Seeks Laws Against Unexplained Wealth / Tinubu Should Sign Executive Order On Unexplained Wealth, Says Ndume / Saraki Listed In Cases Of Unexplained Wealth In The UK The Police Must Consider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic As Unexplained Deaths Ravage Kano Metropolis by ollypass: 6:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
Pls those of you calling this news fake are the type that brought us to this stage.this news isn't fake...when Kano should av locked downed completely they only closed borders which people still snuck through..the local man on the street was saying covid was just govt propaganda..as I type am showing symptoms since sat
Re: Panic As Unexplained Deaths Ravage Kano Metropolis by Xavi2019: 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
Deepfeel:

You will never find any Igbo beggar keep deceiving yourself
Funny enough, I used to believe in this narrative till I lived in Enugu for 2 years
Re: Panic As Unexplained Deaths Ravage Kano Metropolis by Greatzeus(m): 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
GamalNasser:
They refused to test on time and kept lying that they had no case and now the chicken has come home to roost
Death is ravaging a whole Kano state yet no TV station in Kano or the whole country deem it fit to report it nor renowned newspaper outlets reported it?
See the useless 20 traffic per day blog that carried it.
Some of you are so bent on hearing evil about Nigeria that you have exchanged all common sense for cheer hatred.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Unexplained Deaths Ravage Kano Metropolis by ollypass: 10:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
Greatzeus:

Death is ravaging a whole Kano state yet no TV station in Kano or the whole country deem it fit to report it nor renowned newspaper outlets reported it?
See the useless 20 traffic per day blog that carried it.
Some of you are so bent on hearing evil about Nigeria that you have exchanged all common sense for cheer hatred.
Guy it's true..it was on the local news..though the authorities are trying to feign ignorance but the cemetery managers confirm they buried a lot since Friday ...acting like an ostrich who buries his head in the sand won't help in this period..now adays we too quick to label any thing that offends our sensibilities as fake news
Re: Panic As Unexplained Deaths Ravage Kano Metropolis by Tetrahedron: 11:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
3 weeks ago in the north, they were seen on video chanting “Babu Corona! Babu Corona!!”

1 Like

Re: Panic As Unexplained Deaths Ravage Kano Metropolis by Ikinternational: 11:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
Nigerians are stupid.
You people deserve each other more than you know
Re: Panic As Unexplained Deaths Ravage Kano Metropolis by ollypass: 4:39am On Apr 21, 2020
For those saying it's not in the news..
Re: Panic As Unexplained Deaths Ravage Kano Metropolis by ollypass: 4:41am On Apr 21, 2020
Funny they are still saying strange illness...living in denial in the face of mass death..how dense can a people be

1 Like

Re: Panic As Unexplained Deaths Ravage Kano Metropolis by rummmy: 5:22am On Apr 21, 2020
DanArrewa:
Fake news!!

When are you guys ever going to stop spreading fake news!!

I'm in kano this news is FAkE!!

Igbos are just too eager to see the down fall of the North!! But it's never going to happen!!
what is the correlation between ipob and the ops...?

1 Like

Re: Panic As Unexplained Deaths Ravage Kano Metropolis by rummmy: 5:24am On Apr 21, 2020
DanArrewa:
in Abakiliki they have highest number of beggars in the east!
and the highest in the world is where?

1 Like

Re: Panic As Unexplained Deaths Ravage Kano Metropolis by rummmy: 5:31am On Apr 21, 2020
DanArrewa:
I snapped that picture myself in Abakiliki when I went for a Bussiness trip... So stop deceiving yourself!
so you even have a business in abakaliki..i thought you are contented with your Kano. check the flag by the driver side Bikonu......

1 Like

Re: Panic As Unexplained Deaths Ravage Kano Metropolis by osuofia2(m): 6:05am On Apr 21, 2020
Deepfeel:

Don't mind him

He can't find one Igbo beggar he is importing pictures

DanArrewa is an almejiri him , 40 million of them on the street
With pictures nna wan kill danarewa, he should be sorry for the North because that almajiri thing is scary.
Re: Panic As Unexplained Deaths Ravage Kano Metropolis by osuofia2(m): 6:09am On Apr 21, 2020
Deepfeel:

Lol someone that has never traveled out of north , do almejiris even do business?

Look at you short in the middle with your brothers , all kidnappers

Hausa very lazy humans, see as grown men line up for stipend.
Danarewa pls hide your face in shame
Re: Panic As Unexplained Deaths Ravage Kano Metropolis by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 21, 2020
Danarewa has a serious problem. He should learn how to talk and stop making frivolous claims. Even to conform news, he didn't before he started shouting fake, fake. He is bent on politicizing Nigerian proble.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Unexplained Deaths Ravage Kano Metropolis by AskProf: 9:36am On Apr 21, 2020
DanArrewa:
Fake news!!

Igbos are just too eager to see the down fall of the North!! But it's never going to happen!!

Only you & you alone can cure yourself of IPOBphobia...

1 Like

Re: Panic As Unexplained Deaths Ravage Kano Metropolis by AceRoot(m): 12:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
DanArrewa:
Fake news!!

Mr FAKE news himself, are you really in Kano as you said, or is it just any of your incredible lies ?

Today is the 21th of April and I trust that you're absolutely certain that these sad deaths in Kano, are all imagination and lies from your favourite pet noir, IPOB.

Let me best leave you to reflect on all your opprobrium and bile, Mr FAKE.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Unexplained Deaths Ravage Kano Metropolis by AskProf: 3:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
DanArrewa:
Fake news!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obaseki: Election Losers Exploiting Herders/Farmers Crisis In Edo / Nigeria Is Not Broke, It’s Political Elites That Are “Broque” By Farooq Kperogi / Tension In CBN Over Appointments, Promotions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.