Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Nigerian Mother Who Was Seen Smoking Shisha With Her Little Son Has Been Found - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Mother Who Was Seen Smoking Shisha With Her Little Son Has Been Found (5780 Views)

Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub / Emperor Bolojay And His Little Son Perform On Stage (Video, Photos) / Tiwa Savage Seen Smoking Shisha In A Night Club (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Mother Who Was Seen Smoking Shisha With Her Little Son Has Been Found by Royalhignness: 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
A young Nigerian mother who was seen in a viral video encouraging her son to smoke shisha, has been found after a search was initiated online.

The young mother said she “jokingly” made the video on March 24, but has realized that she made a terrible mistake.

The lady who is expected to undergo counselling and therapy revealed that she lives in Festac, while her son stays with her relatives

Actress Mary Lazarus who shared an update on the search, wrote;

The Lady Giving her son shisha to smoke… @amazonmercy Just Found her…..Thank you so much for this great news. @amazonmercy. I have been speaking to her . I have also spoken to her Father and her Mother . But for the #stayhome directive , I would have been there physically. But I’m doing my best on the phone ! .

SEE CHAT SCREENSHOTS

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Who Was Seen Smoking Shisha With Her Little Son Has Been Found by samictelecoms12(m): 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
uhm
Re: Nigerian Mother Who Was Seen Smoking Shisha With Her Little Son Has Been Found by badaru911: 2:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
Did I just see useless mother written all over her face... I won't be surprise if she's a "runs girl" who mistakenly gat pregnant during her official duty. It likely for the boy not to know his real father.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Who Was Seen Smoking Shisha With Her Little Son Has Been Found by DaddyGngeess(m): 2:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
This one na mama
Re: Nigerian Mother Who Was Seen Smoking Shisha With Her Little Son Has Been Found by godofuck231: 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
what do you expect from a whorre they are never good at parenting , just display of misdemeanours and immorals, she should be jailed for child abuse and checked for drug related dementia

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Who Was Seen Smoking Shisha With Her Little Son Has Been Found by COOL10(m): 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
I watched the video some days back and just felt like slapping the living hell out of her for what she was doing to that poor boy. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mother Who Was Seen Smoking Shisha With Her Little Son Has Been Found by COOL10(m): 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
The father of the boy is probably more responsible than this idiot but won't be granted custody just because he isn't a woman.

I feel sorry for boys raised up by single moms. They either grow up to be simps or end up being menaces to the society.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Who Was Seen Smoking Shisha With Her Little Son Has Been Found by Sixfeetbelle: 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
COOL10:
The father of the boy is probably more responsible than this idiot but won't be granted custody just because he isn't a woman.

I feel sorry for boys raised up by single moms. They either grow up to be simps or end up being menaces to the society.

Or
The father of the boy is a married man who couldn't use a #100 condom when he was sleeping with his side chick and then refused to acknowledge the child when he was born cause he didn't want to ruin his 'perfect' marriage cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Who Was Seen Smoking Shisha With Her Little Son Has Been Found by missimelda01(f): 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
This is becoming a trend, I saw one on Facebook smoking weed while holding his child, his defense was that he was trying to be real around his daughter.. what rubbish

This child should be taken away from her immediately, a disgrace to womanhood angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mother Who Was Seen Smoking Shisha With Her Little Son Has Been Found by espn(m): 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
This one no be mother...The baby na Giveaway from an irresponsible man/guy or boy...
Re: Nigerian Mother Who Was Seen Smoking Shisha With Her Little Son Has Been Found by Valerie11: 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
Royalhignness:
A young Nigerian mother who was seen in a viral video encouraging her son to smoke shisha, has been found after a search was initiated online.

The young mother said she “jokingly” made the video on March 24, but has realized that she made a terrible mistake.

The lady who is expected to undergo counselling and therapy revealed that she lives in Festac, while her son stays with her relatives

Actress Mary Lazarus who shared an update on the search, wrote;

The Lady Giving her son shisha to smoke… @amazonmercy Just Found her…..Thank you so much for this great news. @amazonmercy. I have been speaking to her . I have also spoken to her Father and her Mother . But for the #stayhome directive , I would have been there physically. But I’m doing my best on the phone ! .

SEE CHAT SCREENSHOTS
hmm
Re: Nigerian Mother Who Was Seen Smoking Shisha With Her Little Son Has Been Found by blingxx(m): 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
Airforce1 babymama undecided .....who slap me grin
Re: Nigerian Mother Who Was Seen Smoking Shisha With Her Little Son Has Been Found by Ezmans: 11:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
badaru911:
Did I just see useless mother written all over her face... I won't be surprise if she's a "runs girl" who mistakenly gat pregnant during her official duty. It likely for the boy not to know his real father.
Na Yoruba life, they lack home upbringing
Re: Nigerian Mother Who Was Seen Smoking Shisha With Her Little Son Has Been Found by X0012(m): 5:37am On Apr 21, 2020
It is finish shocked
Re: Nigerian Mother Who Was Seen Smoking Shisha With Her Little Son Has Been Found by Vulcanheph(m): 9:33am On Apr 21, 2020
badaru911:
on need for me to say anymore....because you have already Spoken my mind.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mother Who Was Seen Smoking Shisha With Her Little Son Has Been Found by unmask: 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
missimelda01:
This is becoming a trend, I saw one on Facebook smoking weed while holding his child, his defense was that he was trying to be real around his daughter.. what rubbish

This child should be taken away from her immediately, a disgrace to womanhood angry
should the child be brought to you?
Re: Nigerian Mother Who Was Seen Smoking Shisha With Her Little Son Has Been Found by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
Some women will still support her angry

(1) (Reply)

Davido Promised To Sign Laycon After Seeing This Video / Girls With Thongs / I Was A Virgin Till My Wedding Night - Gospel Singer Monique - Rasque's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.