Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,671 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Coronavirus: 2 Vedic Lifecare Hospital Workers Test Positive In Lagos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: 2 Vedic Lifecare Hospital Workers Test Positive In Lagos (41852 Views)

201 Edo Health Workers Test Positive For COVID-19 / Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive / Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: 2 Vedic Lifecare Hospital Workers Test Positive In Lagos by Bigchristo: 3:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
divinehand2003:
SOME people don't believe that Coronavirus exist. Some others say COVID19 is a political affair in Nigeria aimed at causing hardship for the poor.

My heart goes to all persons in the frontline fighting to prevent the spread of the virus.

To the unbelievers, CORONAVIRUS IS REAL.
if they reports previous cases and mentioned the hospitals name everyone will be aware,as dem mention the hospital name so person die? Nope majority of their reports come with no details that’s why people are still doubting it
Re: Coronavirus: 2 Vedic Lifecare Hospital Workers Test Positive In Lagos by Reference(m): 3:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
aladeokin1000:
Really nice one. Cheers!

That is nonsense by a person that clearly does not understand what viruses are thoughtless of how they act. Viruses are smaller than cells, meaning that the procedure or therapy will have to penetrate cells to destroy the virus without destroying the cell. If heat in/to the body will kill it, it means the heat will also probably kill you.

It is your cells that will send signals to your brain that your actions will assure mutualdestruction and your reflexes will stop you.. Viruses are hardy simply for this reason, they hide where it is hardest to destroy them without collateral damage.
Re: Coronavirus: 2 Vedic Lifecare Hospital Workers Test Positive In Lagos by Mcsoja: 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
God quick recovery for them
Re: Coronavirus: 2 Vedic Lifecare Hospital Workers Test Positive In Lagos by TheAlchemist: 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
valarmorghulis:
Coronavirus has shown us that we don't need society running at max capacity all the time.

We work too much.

We buy too much useless crap.

We spend too much time on expensive and extravagant experiences that ultimately mean nothing.

Imagine a world where you can wake up and not have a million things to do everyday.

It's possible and it's better for everyone.

Copied.
We need to create smart cities
Re: Coronavirus: 2 Vedic Lifecare Hospital Workers Test Positive In Lagos by OdefaGirl(f): 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
Haaaaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: 2 Vedic Lifecare Hospital Workers Test Positive In Lagos by Pharaoh350s(m): 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
This[b] health workers needs to be paid in millions
I can't do such work in this period

That's why I always respect them
More love to all our front liners (medical practitioners)[/b]
Re: Coronavirus: 2 Vedic Lifecare Hospital Workers Test Positive In Lagos by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
The undertakers be looking First Cardiology hospital like this

Re: Coronavirus: 2 Vedic Lifecare Hospital Workers Test Positive In Lagos by caprini1: 4:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
dipopooo:
The way things are going, I pray the virus doesn't go haywire in Lagos.
I think people have been contacting this stuff and self healed like a poster said up there..
Re: Coronavirus: 2 Vedic Lifecare Hospital Workers Test Positive In Lagos by Odoctor(m): 4:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
aladeokin1000:
Really nice one. Cheers!

Thank you.
Re: Coronavirus: 2 Vedic Lifecare Hospital Workers Test Positive In Lagos by sean079: 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
Infogetong:
AMAZING most Nigerians has gotten the virus and recovered, though I might be wrong only testing can prove this, those of us working in healthcare know what I mean.

Wise words coming from health professional themselves. This is what I’ve been repeating that the virus aint to be fear the way its been talked about lately. Atmosphere is just filledup with hopelessness and panicking.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 2 Vedic Lifecare Hospital Workers Test Positive In Lagos by Odoctor(m): 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
dingbang:
abeg which one is tumeric? Is it curry?

No. Ask those women selling cooking stuffs in market, they will know. But if u don't see, garlic and ginger is OK.
Re: Coronavirus: 2 Vedic Lifecare Hospital Workers Test Positive In Lagos by binladen(m): 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
otokx:
Lagos is truly the epicentre

If PPE have been compulsory for about a month then how did the staff still contact the virus?

No hospital has full standard PPE for staffs, even healthworker at Government facilities don't have access to PPE , as a doctor , I buy my PPE with my money every time am on duty.
Too much noise with insignificant action buy the Government.and the CMDs
Re: Coronavirus: 2 Vedic Lifecare Hospital Workers Test Positive In Lagos by MakyavelitheDon(m): 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
otokx:

If PPE have been compulsory for about a month then how did the staff still contact the virus?

Very good question.
It simply means they didn't observe the right safety protocols nor did they make use of effective PPE.
Many hospitals are guilty of this and it's really silly of them as hospitals to be falling victim to infected but untested patients
Re: Coronavirus: 2 Vedic Lifecare Hospital Workers Test Positive In Lagos by Reference(m): 4:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
If the NMA is too timid to make a stern demand on government to broaden its provision of PPE to all hospitals, public and private that are exposed to the virus that has apparently breeched the NCDC sphere of influence, then I suggest all hospitals factor the cost of appropriate PPE into their billing system and get independent contractors to go find it anywhere in the world.

I can see politicians doning the kind of protection healthcare workers in most of our hospitals can only dream off. Any doctor that continues in the days and weeks post community spread is only playing Russian Roluette with his or her life. Nuff said.
Re: Coronavirus: 2 Vedic Lifecare Hospital Workers Test Positive In Lagos by blowjohn(m): 4:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
otokx:

How many ppe ur country don buy?
By now shouldn't all the hospitals in lagos have ppe?
When we say this government is the worst in the history of mankind people start ask how

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 2 Vedic Lifecare Hospital Workers Test Positive In Lagos by Hoodbilonia: 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
Itz bout to go down now
Re: Coronavirus: 2 Vedic Lifecare Hospital Workers Test Positive In Lagos by Brenn594(m): 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
Statistics is loading... Wait 4 the updates.
Re: Coronavirus: 2 Vedic Lifecare Hospital Workers Test Positive In Lagos by Breakinglimit: 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lagos State truly the epicenter of Covid19 pandemic where as Kastina state truly the epicenter of sharing palliative measures .

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 2 Vedic Lifecare Hospital Workers Test Positive In Lagos by ud4u: 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
What will hospital's do?
Re: Coronavirus: 2 Vedic Lifecare Hospital Workers Test Positive In Lagos by Modsfav: 4:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
Oluwa wetin d coronate. come to our rescure
Re: Coronavirus: 2 Vedic Lifecare Hospital Workers Test Positive In Lagos by Vulcan24(m): 4:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
valarmorghulis:
Coronavirus has shown us that we don't need society running at max capacity all the time.

We work too much.

We buy too much useless crap.

We spend too much time on expensive and extravagant experiences that ultimately mean nothing.

Imagine a world where you can wake up and not have a million things to do everyday.

It's possible and it's better for everyone.

Copied.

u can go-to that world

lazy bones dream
Re: Coronavirus: 2 Vedic Lifecare Hospital Workers Test Positive In Lagos by DeRay98(m): 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
CallMeDrino:

https://globaltimesng.com/two-hospital-workers-test-positive-for-coronavirus/

In my health centre of 110 staff in UAE, 24 staff and cleaners tested positive last week. All of us had to be tested and our Health Centre was closed for decontamination.
After 2 tests in 4days, the rest of us were negative but we were placed on isolation for week with constant monitoring.
We have resumed after one week while monitoring continues.
We'll overcome whether Coro likes it or not

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: 2 Vedic Lifecare Hospital Workers Test Positive In Lagos by K4daniel: 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
Being tested positive for covid 19 is not a dead sentence , many have recovered and for local people like us who only put our trust in God and do our best to stay safe. I will advise anyone who cannot pray to be close to garlic, Ginger and lemon which could build your immune system also.

Above all the Name of JESUS could give you the highest immune system if you ask in faith. Lol.Phl 2v10. Each morning I always Ask God to fill me with the highest immune system against any disease out there in JESUS NAME.
Re: Coronavirus: 2 Vedic Lifecare Hospital Workers Test Positive In Lagos by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
otokx:

My dear PPE is not 100% protection, even N95 facemask cannot filter covid 19 completely, though it can filter 95% but how many hospitals can afford it for all their staffs? The common surgical mask can filter 80% of it from the infected person, which means infected person really needs to wear mask but do they follow that? While the fabric some people are wearing can only filter dust or heavy Droplet not covid 19.So abstinence still remains the best protection, but people needs to treat those that are infected. And some people will contaminate themselves in the process of disposing PPE.
Re: Coronavirus: 2 Vedic Lifecare Hospital Workers Test Positive In Lagos by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
Health workers are really at risk this period,may God protect them all.
Re: Coronavirus: 2 Vedic Lifecare Hospital Workers Test Positive In Lagos by tobijas001(m): 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hope they've not infected their family members?? They shud also be tested, cux there is probability that either of those infected would have gone home after been relieved of his/her duty, the patient even spent days in the hospital be4 been diagnosed for Covid19
Re: Coronavirus: 2 Vedic Lifecare Hospital Workers Test Positive In Lagos by Kennydoc(m): 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
Infogetong:
AMAZING most Nigerians has gotten the virus and recovered, though I might be wrong only testing can prove this, those of us working in healthcare know what I mean.

What do you mean by the statement in bold? If most Nigerians have got it, then it means more than half of Nigerians have been infected in the past. Half of Nigeria is 100 million people.
Are you saying that number of people have been infected only in Nigeria even when the total population of those infected globally isn't up to 3 million yet?
If 100 million Nigerians ever get infected, you'll be sure that there will be at least 1 million deaths even in the best case scenario.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 2 Vedic Lifecare Hospital Workers Test Positive In Lagos by Digitiminimi: 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
naijaloan:
Corono virus sef....
as am typing now, am feeling somehow cry

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
go n test yourself
Re: Coronavirus: 2 Vedic Lifecare Hospital Workers Test Positive In Lagos by valarmorghulis: 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
Vulcan24:

u can go-to that world

lazy bones dream
Mr Workaholic, am sure u r now a millionaire
Re: Coronavirus: 2 Vedic Lifecare Hospital Workers Test Positive In Lagos by bizzibodi(m): 4:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
Out of d #10bn gvn to LASG let them use #100m to buy PPEs for all hospitals,let them use #100m to set up factories to start producing facemask,hand sanitizers & other PPEs to share to lagosians.
Re: Coronavirus: 2 Vedic Lifecare Hospital Workers Test Positive In Lagos by Vulcan24(m): 5:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
valarmorghulis:

Mr Workaholic, am sure u r now a millionaire

am a better man
Re: Coronavirus: 2 Vedic Lifecare Hospital Workers Test Positive In Lagos by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
otokx:

PPE is not 100% sometimes especially when you are removing it moreover they didn't know that the patient has covid-19

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cameroonian Girl Can Finally Smile After Surgeons Removed Huge Tumor On Her Face / Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol / Mind-boggling Pictures Reveal People Who Have No Problem Taking A Risk( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.