Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,070 members, 7,852,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:13 PM

What Makes A Girl Beautiful - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Makes A Girl Beautiful (234 Views)

Muric Makes A Case For A Police Corporal Ph.d Holder. / What Makes Nairaland Interesting? / Spacex Makes A Record Year With 18th Successful Launch Of 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Makes A Girl Beautiful by KingsleyOnwuka1(m): 3:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
In December 2019 I came across a pretty girl that looked gentle and well-mannered, I was attracted to her and shortly after we got hooked up she traveled. By the time she returned in January and came around, she was looking totally different and it was a bit difficult for me to recognize her (just within a space of one month). This time she had gold colour spray on a low cut, long eye lashes and outrageous painting on her face and lips. This wasn’t the same person I got attracted to just a month ago. I don’t like making people feel bad, otherwise I wanted to tell her that she was now looking like ASHAWO CAMEROON. And because I am a Liberal, I understood that everyone is at liberty to live their life. However, I still managed to tell her that she was ok the way she was when I got attracted to her in December (without spray on her hair, eyelashes on her eyes and outrageous painting on her face), and after all I liked her the way she looked then so looking this way now isn’t necessary.
Being desperate to look good isn’t necessary. Most girls are even beautiful naturally, I wonder what makes some girls fix long eye lashes and do all manner of outrageous painting on their face and lips. It’s ok to moderately make up. But I hate to see girls carry eyelashes especially the long ones.
“Different strokes for different folks”, it is said. For me, what makes me like a girl (especially if it’s a girl I would intend to have something serious and meaningful with) is good brain. I like the cerebral type of girls, girls that have good brain. And having a good brain ramifies into all aspects of your lifestyle including the way you appear, the way you talk, the way you do things and the way you carry yourself generally.
The point of this write-up is to encourage our pretty ladies to know that physical beauty alone is not all there is to being beautiful as a human being. When you focus ‘too much’ on being physically beautiful, you end up making yourself more attractive for sex than for anything serious and meaningful (And you would still complain that the only thing men want from you is sex).
Some girls think they are not beautiful naturally, and are desperate to look good. The basic reason anybody would be desperate to look good is to be attractive to especially the opposite sex. You don’t have to be attractive to everybody. Assuming it is true that you’re not beautiful; it’s not your fault, you didn’t create yourself, and you don’t want to blame your creator. All of us human beings are gifted differently, no human being is ‘giftless’. Your own gifting may not be in terms of physical beauty. Your own area of gifting might even be much more valuable than physical beauty. Just look inwards and see the area in which you are gifted; pursue self development in that area and you will be relevant and attractive to the right people.
Re: What Makes A Girl Beautiful by dawnomike(m): 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
I commend your pragmatism in your narration... I believe it is a case of different strokes for different folks. I use to hate painted nails with a passion but now i seem to be okay with it and do many attributes i have come to lke over the years.
The brain and smart aspect remains a big turn on for me though

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Girl Beautiful by donbachi(m): 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
Brain+heart of gold.

(1) (Reply)

See List Of 15 Countries Without Confirmed COVID-19 Case / What's Your Darkest Personality / What Is Near Death Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.