Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Panic Hit Gudu Settlement As Bowler Stole Abba Kyari Casket. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic Hit Gudu Settlement As Bowler Stole Abba Kyari Casket. (10932 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Holds Open Casket Viewing For Late Ex-wife (photos) / Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket / Photos: The Grave Of Abba Kyari At Gudu Cemetery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic Hit Gudu Settlement As Bowler Stole Abba Kyari Casket. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
Okay o.
When they broadcasted it, what did they expect?

Shameless.
Re: Panic Hit Gudu Settlement As Bowler Stole Abba Kyari Casket. by GMBuhari: 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
pyyxxaro:
APC Supporters come and tell us more about this

If you watched video, you would realize the hausa guy was talking about the protective gear one of the undertakers pulled off not casket
Re: Panic Hit Gudu Settlement As Bowler Stole Abba Kyari Casket. by missjekyll: 7:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
what is a ''babambola''? lol
Re: Panic Hit Gudu Settlement As Bowler Stole Abba Kyari Casket. by Avalancheman: 7:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
For real
Re: Panic Hit Gudu Settlement As Bowler Stole Abba Kyari Casket. by Ladiesdoctor(m): 7:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
The casket and the abandoned protective gears were burnt and the place was been sanitized after the burial.

4 Likes

Re: Panic Hit Gudu Settlement As Bowler Stole Abba Kyari Casket. by Collins4u1(m): 7:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
Who's baba mbola please?
Re: Panic Hit Gudu Settlement As Bowler Stole Abba Kyari Casket. by manmade(m): 7:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
I expect the government to have lockdown that Gudu community and declared a total 24rs curfew in that area until further notice but the Nigerian factor will come to play as usual and things would be delayed until it gets out of hands.
This is the type of results you get when you decided to give the job of a fashion designer to a carpenter so that you could pay less.
Re: Panic Hit Gudu Settlement As Bowler Stole Abba Kyari Casket. by airexx: 7:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
Casket that was burnt. Stop propagating false news.

1 Like

Re: Panic Hit Gudu Settlement As Bowler Stole Abba Kyari Casket. by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
This country always has the best twist to any story. Just when you thought you had seen it all cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Panic Hit Gudu Settlement As Bowler Stole Abba Kyari Casket. by Bugatie(m): 8:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
We play too much in this country
Re: Panic Hit Gudu Settlement As Bowler Stole Abba Kyari Casket. by BanevsJoker(m): 8:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
GMBuhari:

If you watched video, you would realize the hausa guy was talking about the protective gear one of the undertakers pulled off not casket
LOL You have no shame. Can't believe you are also denying this.
Re: Panic Hit Gudu Settlement As Bowler Stole Abba Kyari Casket. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
Let's not be gullible. Some states want to use this... "Set up" as an avenue to access funds. Citing risks of transmission.

Na set up
Re: Panic Hit Gudu Settlement As Bowler Stole Abba Kyari Casket. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
baba bola or what's he saying gan
Re: Panic Hit Gudu Settlement As Bowler Stole Abba Kyari Casket. by Carlyscales: 8:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
GamalNasser:
That casket that was smeared with blood ? How could the NCDC allow that casket to be left behind without burning it
.I am very tired of the anyhowness of this country

How did u conclude that NCDC was involved in that burial??

Kyari was never a patient of NCDC. They couldn't even say where he was recieving treatment in Lagos, until he died.

Who did u think that the Chinese doctors came to treat here, me & u Never. U think if anyone of them in Aso rock has covid now, they'll use our doctors

Even this minister of Health said openly that he's no aware of any Nigerian doctor taking care of COVID-19 patients on special allowance now. I'm not talking of insurance oo, no hazard allowance for doctors on frontline.

Clueless leaders that were budgeting billions for Aso clinic, meanwhile they didn't have string, pcm & working x-ray machine. Yet they didn't care. They could always fly abroad on presidential jets for treatment.

Were u surprised when Boss Mustafa said on openly. That he didn't know that our health system was in this state of decay untill he became chair of COVID-19 task force??
It's simply because they budget billions for healthcare and never use or supervise it. But would even prefer to loot d funds instead.

1 Like

Re: Panic Hit Gudu Settlement As Bowler Stole Abba Kyari Casket. by seunmohmoh(f): 8:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
I don tire abeg

Re: Panic Hit Gudu Settlement As Bowler Stole Abba Kyari Casket. by Nuzo1(m): 9:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
Xisnin:
If this is true then it is unfortunate.

The useless NCDC head should have been sacked since.
But he is being retained because of eye service.

It is even wrong for Kyari to be buried without casket as his corpse is very infectious.

The presidency high jacked everything about Kyari. Starting from when he tested positive until when he was buried.

NCDC was told to keep off. Garba shehu and Buhari subtly confirmed this in their condolence messages.

"We decided to respect the wish of Mr Kyari to be treated in a private facility".

As much as a lot of rules were disobeyed in the funeral, I think the casket was set on fire.

1 Like

Re: Panic Hit Gudu Settlement As Bowler Stole Abba Kyari Casket. by Jj222(f): 9:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
Trailblazer1:
Buhari and his goons of lawbreakers will finally set this nation ablaze by themselves.

From refusing to be isolated to refusing to be handled by the NCDC after infection and also refusing to be buried by NCDC.

Being above the law will be their doom.

We are watching
it will kill them all and their supporters
Re: Panic Hit Gudu Settlement As Bowler Stole Abba Kyari Casket. by adem30: 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
But the casket was set on fire na

2 Likes

Re: Panic Hit Gudu Settlement As Bowler Stole Abba Kyari Casket. by PrincessB1(f): 9:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
Nigeria is a shame

Re: Panic Hit Gudu Settlement As Bowler Stole Abba Kyari Casket. by CYBERWEAVER(m): 9:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
Nigeria is in trouble
Re: Panic Hit Gudu Settlement As Bowler Stole Abba Kyari Casket. by crackhouse(m): 9:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
Another kasala. It can only happen in the zoo.
Re: Panic Hit Gudu Settlement As Bowler Stole Abba Kyari Casket. by Soulsymbol99: 9:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
Gudu should prepare 4 extinction cool
Re: Panic Hit Gudu Settlement As Bowler Stole Abba Kyari Casket. by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
nothing we won't see in the country
Re: Panic Hit Gudu Settlement As Bowler Stole Abba Kyari Casket. by jom28gy(m): 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
This government is too careless and weak,
Re: Panic Hit Gudu Settlement As Bowler Stole Abba Kyari Casket. by iluvdonjazzy: 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
Can you emerging, God please help your children
Re: Panic Hit Gudu Settlement As Bowler Stole Abba Kyari Casket. by Brunicekid(m): 11:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
Habaaa... God help us ooo.
Re: Panic Hit Gudu Settlement As Bowler Stole Abba Kyari Casket. by gaddafe(m): 11:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
GamalNasser:

My point exactly , they should never have allowed that corpse out of their purview

I seriously doubt the corpse was ever at their purview

1 Like

Re: Panic Hit Gudu Settlement As Bowler Stole Abba Kyari Casket. by PapaNnamdi: 11:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
see as Dem dey play on Nigeria intelligence, as we get graduates reach,

some stupid old ppl be using the youths as if Dem no get brain
Re: Panic Hit Gudu Settlement As Bowler Stole Abba Kyari Casket. by Ezehillary(m): 11:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
CORONA CASKET ,ALU MEE grin grin grin
Re: Panic Hit Gudu Settlement As Bowler Stole Abba Kyari Casket. by joinnow: 11:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
Which way Nigeria?
Re: Panic Hit Gudu Settlement As Bowler Stole Abba Kyari Casket. by Yankee101: 11:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
I said that burial will claim people

Very very unfortunate

Mercy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dokpesi: If I Hate SE, I Wouldn’t Have Given IPOB A Platform On My Stations / Buhari Silent Over Assent To Electoral Act Amendment / Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.