Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua (79746 Views)

Covid-19:revelation Of The Lord On Corona Virus Covid-19. By Sis.linda Paul Rika / Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression / D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by chaloskyx: 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
hehehe you are not serious T.B.J you guys cant pray against it cause you cant stage this particular miracle how about HIV virus that you pastors perform miracles who told you that isn't man made. Oga you all are scammers please dont worry when this is over you guys can resume your business dont be afraid that you would loose members because you guys have gone into hiding and cant predict or make prophecies or healing on the virus most of your congregation comprises of the poor who are so desperate for a spiritual solution to their problems because our stupid government has failed as such they would believe any thing that comes out of your mouth due to their hopelessness.

6 Likes

Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by stanliwise(m): 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
Plolly:
I've been begging since morning but no forthcoming help please help a single mom with her son eat today edakun. 0109414741 diamond bank
No one trust one this days o
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by 2016v2017: 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
pfadom:
March 27 still never pass?
this what everyone should be asking him
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Pharaoh350s(m): 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
Am not following
Not after two strong fake prof..
Let me not complete it, because I don't know if he is from God
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Plolly(f): 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
stanliwise:
No one trust one this days o
I am real and it takes every ounce of my guts to do these since yesterday. I'm for real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Briller: 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
Prophet! Prophet o!! Prophet ooo!!!
March has come and passed and the virus didn't disappear as you told your sheepies. Instead of going to bury your head in shame, you still dey talk. I comment my reserve.
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Mpanyi: 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
Wetin he mean as I no fit make out any meaning. Make una pardon me. I no fit understand him.
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by AnanseK(m): 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
TB Joshua incorporated;

Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Profadvocate: 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
Was it not this same prophet that told us COVI 19 will come to an end 28th of last month and at that same date the thing went up

Oga abeg go find place to relax
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Okuda(m): 2:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
this guy dey shoot but that shot no dey touch up e no dey touch down.. just anywhere belle face..
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Donlanray: 2:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
At times, it is better to be silent.
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Empiree: 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
Whether human error or not, the "holy ghost fire" is capable of resolving anything.

Bunch of liars. Holy ghost my foot. When coronavirus is gone you will see these bastards come out again with fake miracles. Why are kiriyo(churchgoers) so dumb?

Any Christian who goes to church after COVID-19 is a BIG FOOL.

The same way old fool who called himself D. GO made aftermath fake prophecy about coronavirus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6vaMBEdQPk

To hell with liars. I only pity CHRISTIANs (kiriyo). They are truly aguntan. Their pastors are olusho. These titles say it all.

Please CHRISTIANs, e ja ra yin. You are in wrong religion. Your pastors are powerless at the mercy of COVID-19. It exposes them. If you are still looking for miracles in church after this you will never learn again.
BlackBuhari:
BREAKING NEWS: THE WAY OUT FOR COVID-19!!! QUESTION - TB Joshua, what can you say about the issue of coronavirus? Why are ministers of God not praying for coronavirus patients?

ANSWER - Coronavirus is an issue of the governments; its real origins have to do with mistakes in critical international research. Since their body language is understood, we have to give to Caesar what is Caesar’s (Matthew 22:21) – that is the position of ministers of God. In today’s world, warfare is no longer about physical weapons; this is one of the silent but devastating weapons of the contemporary world

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Megaideas(f): 3:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
So what exactly did he say is the way out of the problem?

NONSENSE CAPTION!!!

He didn't say anything to that effect.
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by gbagyiza: 3:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
Kingofpalmgroov:
Assuming it's an Islamic post, "they" would have asked you to take a confession by accepting their god before you can comment.

Seriously I don't know what is happening here, I personal experience this here n it was strange to me, after declining, I was not allowed into the session to make a comment. I don't know the reason for that but please if someone will update me I will be grateful.
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by sunshineV(f): 3:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
Kingofpalmgroov:
Assuming it's an Islamic post, "they" would have asked you to take a confession by accepting their god before you can comment.

As things be at the moment, both religion are scam

3 Likes

Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Megaideas(f): 3:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
Empiree:
Whether human error or not, the "holy ghost fire" is capable of resolving anything.

Bunch of liars. Holy ghost my foot. When coronavirus is gone you will see these bastards come out again with fake miracles. Why are kiriyo(churchgoers) so dumb?

YOU'RE A BIGGER FOOL! IDIOT!!! DON'T YOU HAVE A RELIGION? WHAT ARE YOUR LEADERS DOING ABOUT COVID 19? MUMU OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.

The same way old fool who called himself D. GO made aftermath fake prophecy about coronavirus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR_Yuecos28

To hell with liars. I only pity CHRISTIANs (kiriyo). They are truly aguntan. Their pastors are olusho. These titles say it all.

Please CHRISTIANs, e ja ra yin. You are in wrong religion. Your pastors are powerless at the mercy of COVID-19. It exposes then. If your are still looking for miracles in church after this you will never learn again.
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by frog12: 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
expose this man to corona!!!
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Kubernetes: 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
What else do want a false prophets to say?
Of course,it's for them to say things that will give them soft landing.
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by rottennaija(m): 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
PureGoldh:
Seems the Lockdown ain't effective to an extent...The gOvernment need to slowdown this lockdown...Let there be intrastate movement...if the spread reduces...then Interstate businesses can bounce back to its normal position.

Meanwhile,Raw Original Honey is available for you. Contact 081 016 667 71 let's talk about it now...No hug or handshake dx period..Stay safe

Wrong. Cases of spread is difficult to spread when interstate movement is allowed.
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by biggy26: 3:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
chelsea1116:
Coronavirus has taught us that you can worship God even from your home...for the self acclaimed miracle workers, here is your chance to prove ur authenticity, Go and heal a corona patient and not this miracles we always see in the church wen the real sick people are in the hospital.

It has taught us that the most important thing is establishing a personal relationship with God cos even that ur pastor is avoiding u now.(FEAR CORONA!!)

God of Adeboye or God of Mbaka or God of Oyedepo, this has made us forget that this God is our personal God and we can reach him directly cos He is our father. You are your own closest link to God.

RELIGION IS A SCAM.
CHRISTIANITY IS THE REAL DEAL.
Christianity is the real deal!! Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Abyima(m): 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
sevo:
Why the interviewer no ask am why the March 27th deadline date no dey plausible??
He said in Wuhan China where the virus started. He didn't say the World in general. Be guided.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Virginnn(f): 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
chelsea1116:
Coronavirus has taught us that you can worship God even from your home...for the self acclaimed miracle workers, here is your chance to prove ur authenticity, Go and heal a corona patient and not this miracles we always see in the church wen the real sick people are in the hospital.

It has taught us that the most important thing is establishing a personal relationship with God cos even that ur pastor is avoiding u now.(FEAR CORONA!!)

God of Adeboye or God of Mbaka or God of Oyedepo, this has made us forget that this God is our personal God and we can reach him directly cos He is our father. You are your own closest link to God.

RELIGION IS A SCAM.
CHRISTIANITY IS THE REAL DEAL.
You made a valid point.
What is Paramount is realising that we must recognise what Jesus said at Mathew 7:21 that not everyone calling him Lord will inherit the kingdom but those doing the will of the Father. So it is pertinent to first identify what this "WILL" is. And thereafter associate with those doing the will. You can't achieve it alone while in isolation and neither can you achieve it by associating with just any church.

1 Like

Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Dorlarphor10: 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
Empiree:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR_Yuecos28

Please CHRISTIANs, e ja ra yin. You are in wrong religion. Your pastors are powerless at the mercy of COVID-19. It exposes then. If your are still looking for miracles in church after this you will never learn again.

That's the problem many people have in Nigeria or in the world self. Christianity is not about miracle seeking, the ultimate is Salvation. Any church that does not make this their focus is not good church. A good church is where you learn about Christ. A church is an institution not a shrine where you look for miracles up and down, pay my tithe or offering so that I can received blessing. No na, who bewitched us. It's time to learn the word of God accurately. Don't misquote me "Miracles is part of Christian faith" but not the ultimate itself

2 Likes

Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
Peezol:
Noted
Make your research well. Pastors, Christians in general go to several hospitals, prison, charity home, IDPs camps to pray for victims.. do your research well
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by edlion57(m): 3:18pm On Apr 21, 2020
BlackBuhari:
BREAKING NEWS: THE WAY OUT FOR COVID-19!!! QUESTION - TB Joshua, what can you say about the issue of coronavirus? Why are ministers of God not praying for coronavirus patients?

ANSWER - Coronavirus is an issue of the governments; its real origins have to do with mistakes in critical international research. Since their body language is understood, we have to give to Caesar what is Caesar’s (Matthew 22:21) – that is the position of ministers of God. In today’s world, warfare is no longer about physical weapons; this is one of the silent but devastating weapons of the contemporary worldNaija

During my last address on 5th April 2020, I mentioned that this was an error in advanced technology. It is all about error. That nature is involved can be no excuse, as this has led to the deaths of many innocent people all over the world. It is an attack on the nature of God – the air. Thank God that nature is fighting back; nature is eliminating it in its own way. It is getting to its peak and is coming down. Naturally, it will go the way it came.

This is one of the things the Bible says will happen in the end time – perilous seasons when fear will rule the land. As I said, I see it as an error in advanced technology. In the nearest future, expect this kind of error – in retaliation. Let us pray to avert this. In all, it is coming to an end!

Finally, 'hardship virus' is more dangerous than coronavirus. The presidents of the nations should open up the economy. The more we delay in opening up the economy, the more we will face a worse situation afterwards. Thank you. This is a prophetic message for the world.
#TBJoshua #Coronavirus #HardshipVirus #COVID19 #Lockdown #BreakingNews #Prophecy #GodsWord #Truth #SCOAN #EmmanuelTV

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B_Nr-4QHi3m/

Thank you sir,I will always believe in ur God and ur words,the only true God .our good God will continue to bless you my prophet
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by craves(m): 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
all i an say is that tb Joshua really looks good in the picture

meanwhile...
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Houseofglam7(f): 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
festwiz:
Hahaha.
Aswear. They are very good at statistical analysis. We need them to work at the NSE
cheesy
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by brexit: 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What a time, Miracle Pastors are on Sabbatical leave. That Christianity is a scam, has been proven by Aunty Coro..............We all know the heart see's things that are invisible to the eyes.
Do not say what you are not familiar with, during Jesus earthly ministry He did not heal everybody, please do not insult Christianity it is far powerful than everything you know
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by 77up(m): 3:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
Kingofpalmgroov:

Blame your con men of gods not Islam , nobody ask you for explanations.

1 Like

Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by ToyinDipo(m): 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
We should start stoning these people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" / How Prophet ‘Daniel’ Abodunrin Was Killed & Eaten By Lions At Ibadan Zoo In 1991 / Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.