Stats: 3,163,413 members, 7,853,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (966600 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (448) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Tripletmom: 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2022
puffmama:

I think someone had a similar experience and she sent it through DHL, you may wish to call or send an email to confirm .

Thanks you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Tripletmom: 3:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
nunicelady:
Please call them to confirm. Thursday is far, else I would say take it there in person on Thursday morning.

Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Klinnit: 7:17pm On Apr 01, 2022
Update
I got a pick up mail around 6pm today.
Klinnit:
Hi, I submitted 17th March; yet to get my passport; yet to receive pick up mail/text.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Mzwealthy: 7:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
Please how will one know if one is given visa is it till dey pick it up at DHL OFFICE.
DOES DHL office open on Saturday.
Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by puffmama: 8:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
Mzwealthy:
Please how will one know if one is given visa is it till dey pick it up at DHL OFFICE.
DOES DHL office open on Saturday.
Thank you

You can track the status of your application

https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Iyaboys: 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
puffmama:

No I did not get a RFE, status says application is still within processing times so we can't query the cause of the delay yet.

Okay...I wish you all the best
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by pufframmy: 10:52pm On Apr 01, 2022
not all companies bro the inactive are due to non payment of annaul returns just did mine too for 3 years non payment

EOA1:
The CAC website I have found out only update recently registered companies and have active status on these. I discovered that companies more than two years old have inactive statuses.
You can confirm by searching major companies in Nigeria. All I checked returned inactive as status.
If possible you may write UK Embassy that your company is up to date in her obligations to CAC and show your proofs.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by superchisom: 8:49am On Apr 02, 2022
Please I will like to know if it's ok to travel b4 my intended date. I started in my ds160 form that I will be travelling on july 18th...I got my visa in march and i wish to travel in june...do you think I will have issues at the airport when I get to the us? Please any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by MaryAndrews: 9:18am On Apr 02, 2022
Please is there anyone who had their IW follow up interview this Thursday willing to share their transcript?

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by puffmama: 9:37am On Apr 02, 2022
superchisom:
Please I will like to know if it's ok to travel b4 my intended date. I started in my ds160 form that I will be travelling on july 18th...I got my visa in march and i wish to travel in june...do you think I will have issues at the airport when I get to the us? Please any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks.

Is there a suitable reason why you are choosing to go earlier than planned ? If not, I would advise you stick to the earlier proposed date or travel and the number of days you indicated.
They are looking for any reason to turn people back at the POE ..

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by superchisom: 9:54am On Apr 02, 2022
puffmama:

Is there a suitable reason why you are choosing to go earlier than planned ? If not, I would advise you stick to the earlier proposed date or travel and the number of days you indicated.
They are looking for any reason to turn people back at the POE ..

Theres no suitable reason...just wanted to buh I will stick to my date...its for a vacation. Thanks for the feedback.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ultimatebas(m): 10:31am On Apr 02, 2022
superchisom:

Don't think you will have any problems. Travel plans changed. Not everything in life works exactly as planned. The VO and CBP officers are aware of that. JUST DON'T OVERSTAY.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by lalasun: 11:08am On Apr 02, 2022
Hi guys thanks so much for your helpful advice - @Damipops & @OAB & everyone

I got my passport back yesterday and like I said a couple of days back I was refused my b1/b2 IW visa application . In the slip in my passport no reason was given other that I have not successfully established my qualification for the visa applied for.

They asked that I go to the consulate any Thursday and bring a printed copy of my ds-160

I’ve looked and can’t find a copy to print, just the confirmation page.

Those in the know are there any other supporting documents I should take with me.

For context - I’ve never overstayed my visa, I’ve never been refused a U.S. Visa., I’ve never had a baby there either
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Abdomox: 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2022
AbbeyBidemi:

Thanks a lot for responding. attached is the rejection letter

The wordings are straight forward. You can reapply again, but this time you need to show 3 things:

1. Evidence of business transactions. Inflow and outflow from Bank, email correspondences, invoices to customers and invoices from vendors etc.

2. Source of the finance you provided need to be backed up by other bank statements. E.g if you had moved it from an investment account to your bank account some days before, you should generate the investment account statement and attach.

3. More proof on your plans to return to Nigeria....maybe other investments in Naija etc.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by meljoe: 4:43pm On Apr 02, 2022
Hello , please has USA started interview for new applicants ? My friend is interested please

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dampops(m): 5:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
Hello…
Just print the confirmation page alone… that’s all.

Since it’s an interview, you need to prepare for any questions relating to your previous visits. Look at the i94 portal to review your previous trips to the US…you need to anticipate what issues the VO had while reviewing your application.
Are you male/female? Did you give birth in the US? Any overstay previously ??

Best of luck on Thursday

lalasun:
Hi guys thanks so much for your helpful advice - @Damipops & @OAB & everyone

I got my passport back yesterday and like I said a couple of days back I was refused my b1/b2 IW visa application . In the slip in my passport no reason was given other that I have not successfully established my qualification for the visa applied for.

They asked that I go to the consulate any Thursday and bring a printed copy of my ds-160

I’ve looked and can’t find a copy to print, just the confirmation page.

Those in the know are there any other supporting documents I should take with me.

For context - I’ve never overstayed my visa, I’ve never been refused a U.S. Visa., I’ve never had a baby there either
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dampops(m): 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2022
Yes, they have

meljoe:
Hello , please has USA started interview for new applicants ? My friend is interested please
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dampops(m): 5:18pm On Apr 02, 2022
It shouldn’t be an issue. Travel plans can change due to no fault of yours. What if you had to change your leave dates at work etc…Just avoid overstaying (stick to the duration you stated in the DS160 form).

Safe travels…

superchisom:

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by meljoe: 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2022
Dampops:
Yes, they have

Please can you send me the link to get appointment please
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by meljoe: 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2022
Please I need link to get appointment date and to fill the form please
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dampops(m): 9:07pm On Apr 02, 2022
Start with paying the visa fee…filling the DS 160 visa application form( https://ceac.state.gov/ceac/)…

before thinking of booking interview appointment…(https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/)

meljoe:

Please can you send me the link to get appointment please
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by meljoe: 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2022
Dampops:
Start with paying the visa fee…filling the DS 160 visa application form( https://ceac.state.gov/ceac/)…

before thinking of booking interview appointment…(https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/)

Ok someone told me new applicants haven’t started yet just renewal , is that true please
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by lalasun: 2:08am On Apr 03, 2022
Thanks @Dampops

Im female, never given birth in the US, never overstayed.
Do you think it's worth taking my bank statements and any other docs? Although they only asked that I bring a printed copy of the application form...

Thanks a lot for the helpful advice

Dampops:
Hello…
Just print the confirmation page alone… that’s all.

Since it’s an interview, you need to prepare for any questions relating to your previous visits. Look at the i94 portal to review your previous trips to the US…you need to anticipate what issues the VO had while reviewing your application.
Are you male/female? Did you give birth in the US? Any overstay previously ??

Best of luck on Thursday

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by MaryAndrews: 6:34am On Apr 03, 2022
Not true

meljoe:

Ok someone told me new applicants haven’t started yet just renewal , is that true please
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dampops(m): 7:02am On Apr 03, 2022
With the US consulate, bank statement doesn’t catch their fancy (except in rare cases especially for F1 visa)…you already qualified for an interview-waiver, so the documents won’t do much.
Just review your previous trips and be sure you have nothing strange that is unknown to you (Check the i94 again)…

Be ready to explain your reasons for this trip and plans you’ve made, if any.

Also confirm if your last visa is same as this fresh application (whether one was B1 and the other B2 etc)

lalasun:
Thanks @Dampops

Im female, never given birth in the US, never overstayed.
Do you think it's worth taking my bank statements and any other docs? Although they only asked that I bring a printed copy of the application form...

Thanks a lot for the helpful advice

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dampops(m): 7:03am On Apr 03, 2022
When people tell you things, try to do a little ‘Google exercise’…

meljoe:

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Klinnit: 8:37am On Apr 03, 2022
@lalasun

I'd like to add in form of a question, did you fill the DS160 form personally? If not, be sure certain details were not filled which you're not privy to.

Best wishes.
Dampops:
With the US consulate, bank statement doesn’t catch their fancy (except in rare cases especially for F1 visa)…you already qualified for an interview-waiver, so the documents won’t do much.
Just review your previous trips and be sure you have nothing strange that is unknown to you (Check the i94 again)…

Also confirm if your last visa is same as this fresh application (whether one was B1 and the other B2 etc)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by practicalclass: 9:57am On Apr 03, 2022
Please is there a Telegram group for new visa enrollees? If so, please can someone post the link. Thank you.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by lalasun: 10:22am On Apr 03, 2022
Okay thanks so much Dampops.

I just checked my i94, never even knew that was an option, thanks so much for that. I have just seen 3 different departure dates from the US in Oct 2012, they are back to back as well which is weird so not arrival/departure like with the other dates. Only one of the dates is correct, I don't know if I should screenshot and post here...

It looks like an admin error, Any ideas how to correct the wrong dates?

Dampops:

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (448) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)