Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (932720 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (437) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Enny010514: 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
Thanks Seyewest for your response.

But l think what Teau was trying to say is that the airline will not allow me to board talk less of getting to the POE for CBP stamping.
Or
What do you say about the airlines? (flights going tp USA)

seyewest:

It doesn't matter for Nigerian, the only thing is that CBP would stamp the remaining months on your passport as your validity instead of the standard 6 months.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Enny010514: 7:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
Thanks, From your comment below, l think the problem is the airline not at the POE abi?

Teau:
Hello

You may not be allowed to board because your passport expires less than 6months from your travel date. My advise is that you renew your Nigerian PASSPORT. This doesn't affect your US visa but you would need BOTH passport when travelling since the visa is on the old passport.
Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ultimatebas(m): 8:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
kksamm:
Any answer to this will beappreciated.

The size of the picture must be below 250KB.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ultimatebas(m): 8:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
pufframmy:
boss
pls the social media section show i leave it blank or fill it?

You can leave it blank bros

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dammyllionaire(m): 9:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
Infiosa:

Once your application is submitted, then a question pops up if you want to add another applicant to your application or start a new application. So you can add those that are traveling with. Also note that u have to add everyone when scheduling your appointment and ensure that passport numbers and DS 160 confirmation numbers are mapped correctly.

Okay bro. Thank so much.... So if I add another applicant under my application, a new DS 160 form will come up to be fill for them under my application?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Infiosa: 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
Dammyllionaire:

Okay bro. Thank so much.... So if I add another applicant under my application, a new DS 160 form will come up to be fill for them under my application?
Exactly �
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by pointednose: 10:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
Hazardd:
pls how much is visa application now
62,400 naira
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 11:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
Enny010514:
Thanks Seyewest for your response.

But l think what Teau was trying to say is that the airline will not allow me to board talk less of getting to the POE for CBP stamping.
Or
What do you say about the airlines? (flights going tp USA)

They won't stop you from boarding, check the part 1-3 of this thread.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by rexericx(m): 11:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
pointednose:
62,400 naira

Its has increased its now #67,200

They now use #420 ×$160 officially for b1b2 and students visa

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dammyllionaire(m): 11:58pm On Jan 23, 2021
Infiosa:

Exactly �

Okay... Thanks

Finally, Can the DS 160 form be filled before the payment of visa fee or the Visa fee must be paid before proceeding to fill the DS 160 form?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Infiosa: 3:33am On Jan 24, 2021
Dammyllionaire:

Okay... Thanks

Finally, Can the DS 160 form be filled before the payment of visa fee or the Visa fee must be paid before proceeding to fill the DS 160 form?

Either way is perfect, the most important thing is to correctly map the passport numbers with DS 160 confirmation number during visa appointment scheduling. What is required while making visa payment is your passport numbers and also ensure names are inserted as indicated on the passport data pages.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Hazardd(m): 5:50am On Jan 24, 2021
pointednose:
62,400 naira
thanks so costly
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by bunu234: 10:25am On Jan 24, 2021
I have been trying to book an appointment in Abuja but its saying "there are currently no appointments available". what do you think is happening? pls help
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by coldsummer: 11:14am On Jan 24, 2021
bunu234:
I have been trying to book an appointment in Abuja but its saying "there are currently no appointments available". what do you think is happening? pls help

Having the same issue trying to book for me mum.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Infiosa: 1:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
bunu234:

Relax for few days, they will definitely open up the appointment dates. This is their usual practice when the available dates for a given month have been fully booked.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dammyllionaire(m): 6:44pm On Jan 24, 2021
Infiosa:

Either way is perfect, the most important thing is to correctly map the passport numbers with DS 160 confirmation number during visa appointment scheduling. What is required while making visa payment is your passport numbers and also ensure names are inserted as indicated on the passport data pages.

Okay bro. Thank you for the informations. Is passport book number and passport number thesame? And if not, where is passport book number located on Nigeria passport? Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by pointednose: 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
rexericx:

Its has increased its now #67,200

They now use #420 ×$160 officially for b1b2 and students visa

Interesting times we are in.

Thanks for the info
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by pointednose: 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
[quote author=bunu234 post=98386629]I have been trying to book an appointment in Abuja but its saying "there are currently no appointments available". what do you think is happening? pls help[/quote

Keep checking.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by meemeee: 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by bo1w0nda: 1:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
You could also try logging out and logging in intermittently(maybe five minutes apart), dates could become available which are earlier than originally seen.

bunu234:
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by dennison4luv: 5:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
Greeting house please those that book for appointment recently, please what are the available dates as of when you book.

Can I get appointment date that is within a month?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by damkanlinsin(m): 9:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hello Everyone please can you share me the website to apply for visit visa thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by damkanlinsin(m): 9:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
Please i need help here ooo

my job and some other situation has changed and i want to apply for a visa so i want to update that in my DS160 but not seeing it pleas who can help me out
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by sandraigho: 11:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
My cousin went today and was denied.
The CO tackled her as she had a baby in the US 2yrs ago and got a discount from the hospital.
She has a very good travel history and this was her 3rd time renewing her US visa
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by emeldamicheals: 2:04am On Jan 27, 2021
Abuja or Lagos?
Is this her first time of renewing after that baby she had 2 years ago?

quote author=sandraigho post=98477019]My cousin went today and was denied.
The CO tackled her as she had a baby in the US 2yrs ago and got a discount from the hospital.
She has a very good travel history and this was her 3rd time renewing her US visa[/quote]
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by pointednose: 10:13am On Jan 27, 2021
damkanlinsin:
Please i need help here ooo

my job and some other situation has changed and i want to apply for a visa so i want to update that in my DS160 but not seeing it pleas who can help me out

I think you will need to fill another DH 160 form but you need to ensure you edit and update your profile with your new application number from the new DH 160 form
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by pointednose: 10:16am On Jan 27, 2021
emeldamicheals:
Abuja or Lagos?

Was this in Lagos or Abuja?

What is her reason for applying for visa now?

Which state did she give birth? And how much did she pay for birthing?

Maybe if you can get a transcript (details of how the interview went, the questions and her responses) may help us dissect it better.

quote author=sandraigho post=98477019]My cousin went today and was denied.
She has a very good travel history and this was her 3rd time renewing her US visa
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by pointednose: 10:21am On Jan 27, 2021
sandraigho:

Abuja or Lagos?

Was this in Lagos or Abuja?

What is her reason for applying for visa now?

Which state did she give birth? And how much did she pay for birthing?

Maybe if you can get a transcript (details of how the interview went, the questions and her responses) may help us dissect it better.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Decoendowed001(m): 10:26am On Jan 27, 2021
Pls how can a US citizen apply for a visa to Nigeria
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by damkanlinsin(m): 10:31am On Jan 27, 2021
pointednose:

I think you will need to fill another DH 160 form but you need to ensure you edit and update your profile with your new application number from the new DH 160 form

Please how do I go about this. I have filled out the new DS 160 with the help of my old printed application form and I have updated it. Do I still need to update it when booking appointments
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by customised87: 10:44am On Jan 27, 2021
pufframmy:
pls did u filled form recenlty did you filled th path of social mdia

Hello, I did not fill the form recently
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by customised87: 10:46am On Jan 27, 2021
sandraigho:

Wow. Was she renewing for medical reasons or visit?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (437) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.