Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) (92608 Views)

Chinese 'Sharprite' Store Opens Right Opposite 'Shoprite' In SA (PICS) / Court Seals Shoprite In Umuahia Over Loan Default (photos) / This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by hgnbello(m): 4:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
Looks clean..
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by Ryocaj(m): 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
ToluNazzal:
So, i stopped by at the Ikeja City mall (Shoprite) to get the pulse oat the stores and see if people are complying with the Lockdown in Lagos. Apart from the few people and cars their, it was mostly scanty.

You can watch the video coverage below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-0jJZgvmCA

Why can't u just stay at home.. Wetin u dey Waka Waka for..

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by Jaqenhghar: 4:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
There is a lock down with awawawa boys , 1 million boys and other miscreants crawling all over the place and you expect people to be in Shoprite
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by SOJOSEPH(m): 4:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
What are you looking for?

Stay safe at home.

Who even open that place for you self? I will sack soembody today

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by blowjohn(m): 4:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
Stay indoors ur going about forming Richard quest or Amanpour.
In Lagos for that matter.
It's like lagosians are stubborn people naturally.
The other time it was swarms of people doing exercise.
Imagine someone doing amateur investigation during this dangerous time.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by naijaschoolguru(m): 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
OP, stay home and stay safe, stop galavanting all over the town. Wetin Lost for your hand wey u dey find?
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by Bjornson01(m): 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
EMPTY?......That's very unusual, judging from the fact that there's a lockdown and no one is allowed outside. tongue

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by 21savages: 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
encircling:
Who dis news help now?

For those who are yet to register,the immigration recruitment has been extended by two weeks. Tell your children/wards, friends to go and register.
https://www.nairaland.com/5733310/nigeria-immigration-service-2020-recruitment/60#88554125
pls is true cux am yet to register.
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
Stay at home
Stay at home.
Stay at home
Stay at homeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by 21savages: 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
encircling:
Who dis news help now?

For those who are yet to register,the immigration recruitment has been extended by two weeks. Tell your children/wards, friends to go and register.
https://www.nairaland.com/5733310/nigeria-immigration-service-2020-recruitment/60#88554125
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by 21savages: 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
encircling:
Who dis news help now?

Pls how true is this, cux am yet to register.
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by encircling: 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
21savages:
Yes it is true
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by Keketu(m): 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
ToluNazzal:
More Pictures
my wife kiss kiss
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
This Corona virus, nah girls e go affect pass becox no more shopping for them again.
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by JaruJaru890: 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
DanseMacabre:
I am not understanding. Were you expecting it to be full before
i tire
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by 21savages: 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
encircling:
Yes it is true
Tnx but no be to register sef, na to get the job..we dey God hand sha.
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by micxwell(m): 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
PureGoldh:
Na so e suppose be na...Let's just pray and hope this CoronaVirus will die out before Next week Tuesday or Wednesday.

If FG extends this lockdown eh.. wahala go dey oh..Incase you need Raw Original Honey.. kindly contact 0 8101 6667 71 let's talk about it..It's locally sourced... No hug/handshake dx period oh
Brace up o. It's looking like it. Even though I'm tired myself cry

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by Ebowo(f): 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
21savages:
100% true
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by kunlap02(m): 5:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
You visited Ikeja City Mall not just shoprite.they are just the Anchor tenant,the whole building is not shoprite.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by Dantedasz(m): 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
ToluNazzal:
So, i stopped by at the Ikeja City mall (Shoprite) to get the pulse oat the stores and see if people are complying with the Lockdown in Lagos. Apart from the few people and cars their, it was mostly scanty.

This is a silly and annoying thread/YouTube video. There is a lockdown. Corona virus is real!
You have been asked to stay at home to prevent the spread of a highly contagious virus but you stubbornly went to Shoprite to do what??
Nigerians....
undecided undecided
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by Joefat: 5:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
Slay Queen dey use my data dey watch video.. Girl I was just managing my data since the lockdown.. Ain't no place to get some fund from.. Not like Wi-Fi girl like u.. Community responsibility..
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by dam2000(m): 5:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
I miss Rhapsody like
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by foreshore(m): 6:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
ToluNazzal:

It's like you just come Lagos. Since when has this been!
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by PropertyBuying(f): 6:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
DanseMacabre:
I am not understanding. Were you expecting it to be full before
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by Dannydaking007(m): 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
What exactly is wrong with these guys sef? You visited there for what? Is that place immune from the virus? We're our problem in this country. Ordinary stay at home, you're here flaunting your visit to Shoprite. Funke Akindele and husband obviously are the scapegoats.
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by CaptainFM1: 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
Sommydisaster:
In Lagos......you can't have 100% efficiency on lockdown, you must have persons like this OP hop'n one place and the other

I hope you've not contracted the virus, stay indoor and stay safe

Corona virus' is real

Meanwhile check out my signature for affordable smart TV, sound bar and air-conditioning unit

There's no place in the world that can achieve 100% lockdown. Stubborn goats like the OP are everywhere.
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by pek(m): 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
ToluNazzal:
So, i stopped by at the Ikeja City mall (Shoprite) to get the pulse oat the stores and see if people are complying with the Lockdown in Lagos. Apart from the few people and cars their there, it was mostly scanty.

Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by Sommydisaster(m): 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
CaptainFM1:

There's no place in the world that can achieve 100% lockdown. Stubborn goats like the OP are everywhere.

You got me there with that word stubborn goat, Well I pray she doesn't contract it and spread it like wild fire
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by Sommydisaster(m): 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
Lostz:

Stay at home and you still want make we check your signature

grin grin grin

Obviously to keep your eyes so alive and also for future purpose whenever you're captured with the magnificent and crispy pictures

CHIEF NWOSU STORE
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by Charmedcollecti(f): 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
While u stay at home we have yummy treat for you to snack
Snack with your family with our cake slice ,Cakesicle ,cake
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by suremanpatriot: 7:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
Na choprite coro dey first land whn e enter lag na grin fr dubai and londons
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by Christmasdon(m): 7:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
I REMEMBER THERE WHERE THIS SHOPPING MALL IS AT NOW. THAT IS THE STADIUM WE USE TO PLAY FOOTBALL ALONG OBAFEMI AWOLOWO WAY ROAD. FROM TESTING GROUND ALAUSA THE SHOPPING MALL. THE SHOPRITE IS DIRECTLY OPPOSITE POLARIS BANK. AND THE WATER CORPORATION IS AT THE BACK OF THE SHOPRITE NEAR LAGOS STATE SECRETARIAT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Over N400k Got Debited From My Stanbic IBTC Account Overnight (Pics) / Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.