Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,373 members, 7,853,667 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:13 PM

Reasons Western Powers Are Frightened Of Arewa Refugees - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Western Powers Are Frightened Of Arewa Refugees (485 Views)

I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu / Biafra: Pictures Illustrate Why Britain And World Powers Are Turning A Blind Eye / Who Are Really The Ones Most Frightened Of Igbo Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Western Powers Are Frightened Of Arewa Refugees by meavox: 6:29am On Apr 22, 2020
From a WhatsApp post.

Please consider copying it and forwarding via your own WhatsApp and other social media.

==============================================================================

REASONS WESTERN POWERS ARE FRIGHTENED OF AREWA REFUGEES
Western powers and Nigerians know 3 things are keeping Arewa alive:
1) AREWA MONOPOLY ON BEEF*
2) AREWA CONTROL OF NIGER DELTA CRUDE OIL
3) AREWA CONTROL OF MILITARY

If the South and Middle Belt get rid of these 3 things, then FREEDOM is ours.

SEPARATION FROM AREWA is our only solution. Nothing else will now be effective.

We want our own Odudua, Biafra etc, that is good. But our common problem RIGHT NOW is Arewa. Let’s do things in the correct order so that success is not only much easier, but is also much guaranteed.

Step 1 – SEPARATION FROM AREWA

Step 2 – MB, SW, SS and SE together decide what arrangement we want. For example Split up? Or Confederation? Or something else?

The focus right now should be Step 1 – SEPARATION FROM AREWA.

NOTE: Western powers are frightened because Arewa are a problem to indigenous people of Nigeria. To them, if SEPARATION FROM AREWA happens they know Arewa cannot survive without being a parasite on indigenous people, so Arewa will become refugees throughout Africa seeking who will feed them and support them, because they don’t want to work. These millions of hungry Arewa will destabilise every country they go to. France will not like it because Francophone countries like Rep. of Benin, Togo, Ivory Coast, Senegal, etc will not be able to host Arewa refugees unless France gives money. Portugal too will not like to fund Arewa. And neither will Britain.

This is why Western powers want the country to remain One Nigeria so that South and MB can feed Arewa. This is of course not fair, but Europe is trying to save its own self from the burden of Arewa! If South and MB continue to fund Arewa we will not progress. Our money and time will be spent on keeping lazy Arewa alive. SEPARATION FROM AREWA is our only way to have freedom to develop.

Our choice is either to keep on feeding Arewa and never develop. Or SEPARATION FROM AREWA. (Let the West feed Arewa and give us a break. We have been feeding Arewa since 1914!)

Know this: our children will bear the consequences of our choice. It will be more parasitic enslavement, or freedom to progress and be productive.
After Step 1 – SEPARATION FROM AREWA, then a free MB, SW, SS and SE can go on to consider Step 2.

By the way:
*Monopoly on beef – The South give Arewa this power over the country by eating and trading in Arewa cattle. Boycott of beef will remove this Arewa power over us.

SEPARATION FROM AREWA is the solution. We can do it! We just need to care enough about our children’s future. We have lawyers, social scientists, political scientists, historians, professors and many intelligent people among us to light our way. Each of us should THINK and develop ways for us of South and MB to organise ourselves together for such an urgent and necessary task.
Just beware of the traitors within our people who for personal gain help Arewa because their children are in China or Europe or USA or Canada.

Please circulate to all South and Middle Belt people all over the world.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Western Powers Are Frightened Of Arewa Refugees by Deepfeel(m): 7:38am On Apr 22, 2020
DanArrewa bighead9 Arrewa over to you
Re: Reasons Western Powers Are Frightened Of Arewa Refugees by BOOZELEE: 8:57am On Apr 22, 2020
Lols.

I will do as u said by boycotting arewa cattle..I will enter mama victories restaurant and order fufu 600 naira and eat it with a meatless vegetable soup.

In the night if I am buying shawarma for my gel I will tell dem to give us the normal garbage,carrot,cucumber and sauce with no meat becos I want to start boycotting arewa meat.
It will help me save money self.
Re: Reasons Western Powers Are Frightened Of Arewa Refugees by edochie12: 8:58am On Apr 22, 2020
Thanks for your write up,total balkanization of this country is the only solution.
Re: Reasons Western Powers Are Frightened Of Arewa Refugees by Freddykrueger: 9:11am On Apr 22, 2020
Don't worry, bokoharam, bandits and fulani herdsmen are helping to reduce the population in arewa, recently corona has stepped in, your dream may just suffice in a few years to come.
Re: Reasons Western Powers Are Frightened Of Arewa Refugees by meavox: 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
BOOZELEE:
Lols.

I will do as u said by boycotting arewa cattle..I will enter mama victories restaurant and order fufu 600 naira and eat it with a meatless vegetable soup.

In the night if I am buying shawarma for my gel I will tell dem to give us the normal garbage,carrot,cucumber and sauce with no meat becos I want to start boycotting arewa meat.
It will help me save money self.

You can eat chicken, turkey, guinea fowl, goat, fish, snails, eggs, prawns, locusts (aka sky prawns)

(1) (Reply)

LOYALTY PAYS; Ukwuani LGA Chairman In Delta State Give His Media Aide Car Gift. / Dele Momodu To Do Giveaway Today At 7pm / Nnamdi Kanu Has Lie To Nigerians 6 Good Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.