Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

Billionaire Rahmon Adedoyin Gives Out More.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Billionaire Rahmon Adedoyin Gives Out More.. (587 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Turns Father Christmas On Christmas Day. Gives Out Food Items / Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) / Tagwaye Foundation Celebrates Sallah With Buhari; Gives Out Food In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire Rahmon Adedoyin Gives Out More.. by packagerz: 8:41am On Apr 22, 2020
Covid: The dilemma between lockdowns and normalcy is real. No force in modern history other than the virus has placed capitalism in such crisis as to have to chose between death from the virus and economic collapse/death from hunger. Public health should guide policy.

In advanced economies this is cast as an ideological and philosophical divide between wealth creation in a free market and individual liberty, on one hand, and a stronger role by the state on the other.

In the United States, also, it has become a constitutional issue of states' rights versus federal government powers, with the balance clearly in favour of the states. President Trump asserted "absolute powers" to order a re-opening across the country, but constitutional lawyers have made clear his position is legally wrong, and some governors have told President Trump they will see him in court if he dares force them to re-open their states if public health conditions don't recommend it.

In Nigeria, the matter is far more existential. It is a debate between lockdowns and the economic survival of the poor who need their daily hustle to exist, especially when the ability of the federal government to put economic stimulus into the citizens' pockets is questionable.

For us in Nigeria, these dilemmas should motivate us to move our economy and our governance (including especially healthcare) to more basic levels that can provide the required support for our citizens in terms of livelihoods and jobs, as well as health services.

We have real work to do. But nothing will change if we don't join hands together to help each other, love each other. We must now begin to move forwards to save lifes,its not necessary if you r currently in government or no more in government,if you active or retired government worker.. If you are big or low businessman.pastor or imam.. Let's contribute the little we have to save lifes.

A bag,half bag, quarter bag, 5cups of any kind can save a soul... Some did not eat yesterday night while some wasted the excess they cook yesterday night.. It's time for you and me to save a soul...

This is the time you can build your treasure in heaven.

We must let love leads within us because we deserve better.

With what Allah has given me, I have set aside 10m to save a soul today..if you reside in osun state. Please feel free to visit any of the listed offices to pick a form and fill in your name and acct number..

Oduduwa university, ipetumodu.ife
The poly. Ife
Hilton hotels Ibadan rd, ife
Hilton hotels, parakin ife
First Access bank, ife

Lets be our brother's keeper

Stay safe
Wash your hands regularly
Social distance is important.

This message is brought to you from..

House of Maye of yorubaland.
Dr Ramon Adedoyin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Rahmon Adedoyin Gives Out More.. by helinues: 8:42am On Apr 22, 2020
Pinhsures of the donation abi na audio?
Re: Billionaire Rahmon Adedoyin Gives Out More.. by packagerz: 8:52am On Apr 22, 2020
I Don collect my own. It's confirm if u dey around those listed addresses
Re: Billionaire Rahmon Adedoyin Gives Out More.. by slimfit1(m): 9:32am On Apr 22, 2020
Please help people buy tools to work as well it is important we make sure these rich people open up factories and industries when this is over otherwise they themselves won't sleep with two eyes closed.

(1) (Reply)

Help! The Official INEC Facebook Page Had Blocked Me From Commenting / Why Buhari Didn't Promise To Donate Money To Kano? (photo) / Nigeria’s Lockdown ‘one Of The Worst ’ For Police Brutality, UN Raises Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.