Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,555 members, 7,850,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:32 AM

The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade (24720 Views)

PDP Jubilates Over Defection Of Ben Ayade In Cross River / Ben Ayade Commissions Toothpick Factory In Cross River State / PDP Is Unfair Party With No Conscience - Ben Ayade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by danielsage: 5:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lols abeg this olimpotic meristemasis na watin?
Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by Jlow2: 5:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
gov ayade and dave umahi re just crooks, whom deceive the gullible masses with eye service
Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by zicoraads: 5:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
I need to start writing for the Cable. Or maybe apply for the post of an editor. Too many grammatical blunders in this article.

Shame on the paper's editors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by Ericraymond01(m): 5:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
Jegiosowor:
Worst governor ever, the worst is that he is often hailed.
He is still owing the contractors of the said isolation centre he built.
This man bought almost 20+ cars for operation covid-19, instead of buying ventilators .
He said openly that as far as he is concerned, social distancing isn't needed so far as you're putting on your face mask.
He claimed over 8,000 youths would be employed and paid 30k monthly.... Without no medium for registration o, he said "if your interested, just write your name and number, we will call you" cheesy
The next week, thousand of youths were in the Governors office trying to write names violating the social distancing protocol and we heard many came from even nearby towns like Uyo and Rivers.
I tire for that man.

A federal Bleep up gov
Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by Osyabj: 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
sonnie10:
But CRS has not recorded any Covid 19 case. Kudos to the Governor

Don't mind all the hipocrites above.

Fact is that Ayade's "No mask no movement " which he started more than a month ago is now being copied by Oyo this week and Lagos next week

As professor of biology, he made it clear that when everybody is wearing face covering, the virus cannot spread. Period. He maintained that physical distancing is unnecessary when every body is wearing any sort of face covering.

Guess what had Lagos listened and followed Ayade a month ago they won't have the most cases and deaths

No one has died in Cross River from Covid 19.

No El rufai just announced No .mask no movement.

The entire country must lift the lockdown and insist like Ayade that you must wear any face covering or no movement.

Ayade leads ,Nigeria follows.

PS . I am from Anambra Not Cross River

1 Like

Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by Babzpepe: 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
Which governor come better for nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by Babzpepe: 5:33pm On Apr 22, 2020
U be mumu
Osyabj:

Fact is that is that his " No mask no movement " he started more than a month ago is now being copied by Oyo this week and Lagos next week

Guess what had Lagos listened and followed Ayade a month ago they won't have the most cases and deaths

The entire country must lift the lockdown and insist like Ayade that you must wear any face covering or no movement.

2 Likes

Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by Seun360(m): 5:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
fergie001:
He is a scammer-legend.
Oh, no wonder he invented G-money.
Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by fergie001: 5:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
Seun360:

Oh, no wonder he invented G-money.
As in ehn..... grin grin grin grin
Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
xjiggy:
This guy is one of the worst person ever to govern a group of people anywhere in the world except my Gov., whose only developmental achievement is to battle his Party chairman on media platforms and expending over a billion Naira on coronavirus on less than 20 known cases

Edo state Abi. lol very mumu man.

check my signature all to make at list 120k monthly
Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by Osyabj: 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
Babzpepe:
U be mumu

You cant express yourself abi? Make your point or shut the F up. Anuofia
Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
ebohstepn:

Edo state Abi. lol very mumu man.

[s]Check my signature all to make at list 120k monthly[/s]
Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by Peterosky(m): 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
ITbomb:
Ayade is a disgrace

8 REASONS YOU SHOULD NOT TAKE AYADE SERIOUS WHEN HE SPEAKS ON EMPLOYMENT.

1. The first pronouncement of employment made by Governor Ayade after taking office was the approval for the Cross River State Universal Basic Education Board SUBEB, to recruit 1000 teachers.
They were recruited, worked for over a year without pay and later sacked.

2. In 2016, Governor Ayade also approved recruitment into the Cross River Water Board.
It became a hoax. No one got recruited. Even some workers aren't still paid till date.

3. In August 2015 - Ayade announced that he will employ 1,500 people into the Green Police later renamed Green Sheriff with an incorruptible salary of N150k. Thousands queued at the U.J Esuene stadium and at the end, he selected about 12 people whose salary has remained irregular.

4. In November 2016 - The Governor announced that it has commenced recruitment of 3,000 people into the State’s homeland security outfit. A statement said, the state was partnering with the Nigerian Police Force. Till date, no one has been employed.

5. February 23, 2018 - Ayade announced at the sports stadium in Ikom that he will employ 3,000 youths in central Cross River state following a senatorial endorsement for re-election.

6. February 24, 2018 - The Governor announced another plan to employ 3,000 people from northern Cross River at what was termed a ‘grand reception’ but was an endorsement campaign.

7. In April 2018, a statement directed that interested applicants for the Rice city should forward their applications to commerce and industry ministry. However, no one ever sat at the address stated to receive applications. No one knows how the about three dozen staff were ever recruited.

8. June 21, 2019 - A statement from the ministry of information said a recruitment exercise for the state owned noodles factory had commenced immediately. Applicants were to visit the factory and after days of trying and no one to respond to them, that exercise died a natural death.

Wash ur hand, stay safe, we shall overcome Corona virus, in Jesus name Amen
.Nice job. Let me quickly add that civil servants promoted since 2017 are yet to have their promotions implemented while some have started enjoying the same promotions. Ayade is the worse governor ever since the inception of CRS

2 Likes

Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by Peterosky(m): 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
Osyabj:

Fact is that Ayade's "No mask no movement " which he started more than a month ago is now being copied by Oyo this week and Lagos next week

As professor of biology, he made it clear that when everybody is wearing face covering, the virus cannot spread. Period. He maintained that physical distancing is unnecessary when every body is wearing any sort of face covering.

.My dear if you are not from CRS, just simply face front and stop making mockery of us.Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by Osyabj: 6:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
Peterosky:
.My dear if you are not from CRS, just simply face front and stop making mockery of us.Thanks

Not sure your grip with Ayade if you're from CRS.

If it has to do with "civil servants" not paid promotion etc, kudos to him. More than 70% of so called civil servants, in all states and FG, do not produce anything and should be retired anyways.

But on Covid 19, Ayade remains the leader and every other governor is now copying his lead!!
Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
Chimookigwe:

Well, you are talking about similarities. But is Ikpeazu a Professor?

having a PhD is a prerequisite to becoming a prof, if ikpeazu write articles and submitted research, he d become one.

but what has prof got to do with leadership, prof are academics, they re not leaders. you can see how ayade is giving profs bad rap.

1 Like

Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
Peterosky:
.Nice job. Let me quickly add that civil servants promoted since 2017 are yet to have their promotions implemented while some have started enjoying the same promotions. Ayade is the worse governor ever since the inception of CRS

this is common to all states , even wike has not paid promotion allowances of his staff.
Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by Osyabj: 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
quentin06:

having a PhD is a prerequisite to becoming a prof, if ikpeazu write articles and submitted research, he d become one.

but what has prof got to do with leadership, prof are academics, they re not leaders. you can see how ayade is giving profs bad rap.

On Covid 19, all governors are now copying Ayade. Even in US from mask is not necessary to you must wear mask if you want to go out.
Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by Salem92: 6:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
A comic Governor, a man of too many words and little action. He's the worst Governor we've ever had in CRS. God help the Olympotically Confused Governor!

2 Likes

Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by Tunks2017(m): 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
Useless governor

Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by Sonoyom(m): 6:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
When i tell these guys that Ayade is a complete failure, his appointees will attack me. His only admirers are those benefitting from his stvpidity.

1 Like

Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by naturefellow(m): 6:33pm On Apr 22, 2020
dapsoneh:
THIS IS THE BEST TIME TO DESTROY BOKO HARAM
THEY ARE SHORT OF SUPPLY, JUST EQUIP OUR ARMY AND THE REST WILL BE HISTORY
if this animal catch you ehn?
Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by officialteemi(m): 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
fergie001:

He is a scammer-legend.
I Saw on AIT BABA Talk say Him don Pay youth for Akamkpa 30k
Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by officialteemi(m): 6:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
spatiakrux:

May God bless you for this statement. I reside in Calabar and I can attest to his several shenanigans.
small gutter u will hear billions

1 Like

Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by fergie001: 6:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
officialteemi:
I Saw on AIT BABA Talk say Him don Pay youth for Akamkpa 30k

Hahahahahahaha....... You no know that man?
Dansuqi no go challenge am nah....cos all na PDP.. Let alone Gershom,
Na padi padi something.

Its just that people don't really enter CRS matter...na G-Prof dey there as Gov ooooooo

officialteemi:
small gutter u will hear billions
Spaghetti-flyover nko?
Abi na super-highway....hahahahahahaha
Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by JimCrane30(m): 7:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lastorator:
ayade try pass udom by far...

we don't even ever get to see our governor or hear of him.
our own theatric puts peoples life directly in danger, like the time we politicized the infected people record.
ayade did lock down calabars borders on time... my friend came in from lag last Saturday, and according to him if u pay u can enter and go out, in calabar, shade is the one there, so be you who, you can't get in.

there is movement in calabar life is going on well, the nose mask they are producing can be seen on the streets.

in uyo, all the factory of udom are audio, you can't see even the much talked about toothpick... Ayade might be a comic relief, but a comic actor is better than a deadbeats actor

I really wish I could follow your argument and make good meaning of this. U gave me headache.
Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by Shuggaa: 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
fergie001:

Hahahahahahaha....... You no know that man?
Dansuqi no go challenge am nah....cos all na PDP.. Let alone Gershom,
Na padi padi something.

Its just that people don't really enter CRS matter...na G-Prof dey there as Gov ooooooo

Spaghetti-flyover nko?

Abi na super-highway....hahahahahahaha
Dansuki no get that man time,because of him governorship ambition,make the Man do wet in him dey do but if him wan try stop dansuki come 2023 na their him go know say Dan no be that kind man..na okon nyong owuna be governor paddi her for akamkpa

1 Like

Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by fergie001: 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
Shuggaa:

Dansuki no get that man time,because of him governorship ambition,make the Man do wet in him dey do but if him wan try stop dansuki come 2023 na their him go know say Dan no be that kind man..na okon nyong owuna be governor paddi her for akamkpa
Abeg, leave am for Five-Alive abeg!
grin
Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by Lastorator: 7:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
yaki84:

So u think ayade is always at the itu headbridge?
Everyday people r passing through uyo to Calabar. I passed there on Easter Sunday to calabar. Soon will be travelling back to uyo. Won't fly but use the same road ur man ayade is manning.
Don't sit in ur enclave and see how pussy clean and smell nice, get close to the pussy so u can perceive the odour emanating from there.
Akwaibom isn't the only state that borders Cross River state. There is ebonyi, benue state, and the Cameroun. Have u heard him snap pictures at those borders?
Those who were attacking udom to lock down akwaibom are the ones wailing now cos the lock down isn't favouring them. Go and see something for yourself.
Audio factory u say........

Even if the drive a fool to the river, he will still argue it is a small body of water. Get up.

guy I am in the state, where should I go and see for myself ? where ?
guy
Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by senatordave1(m): 7:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
Shuggaa:

Okon owuna that useless commissioner of agric who organised the sham of a covid recruitment?
Dansuqi is actually using the governorship ambition as a diversion to actually get the senatorial seat on a platter.another man I like for akamkpa na hon itaya asuquo.
Re: The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade by senatordave1(m): 7:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
fergie001:

Abeg, leave am for Five-Alive abeg!
grin
If there are not careful,2 alive will take it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens / Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People / Chibok Girls Rescue: Omokri Mocks Lai Mohammed & El-rufai As UK Vindicates GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.