Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,327 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus (27341 Views)

Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive / Atiku’s Daughter-In-Law, Grandchildren Test Negative TO COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by fergie001: 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
Kaduna State Governor, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai recovers, tests negative for COVID-19

KADUNA UPDATE: “I am delighted to report today, that after nearly four weeks of observing a strict medical regime, I have now received the all-clear after two consecutive negative test results” -Malam Nasir El-Rufai.

I thank Almighty Allah for His grace and mercy. I also acknowledge with gratitude the massive outpouring of sympathy, prayers and public support that followed the disclosure of the infection.

My family not only went through the trauma of potentially losing a member, but also the risk of being infected as well. The entire family has been supportive as usual, while my many friends and colleagues from all over the world have sent their prayers and best wishes.

I wish to thank the diligent medical personnel of our Ministry of Health and the Barau Dikko Teaching Hospital who managed my case for their dedicated and professional care.

It was cheering to see the determined efforts of our Covid-19 Task Force chaired by the Deputy Governor, the officials of our Ministry of Health ably led by the Commissioner and our security/enforcement agencies, to manage and contain the spread of Covid-19 in the state.
I wish to acknowledge our Deputy Governor, Dr. Hadiza Balarabe, for her reassuring leadership of our team in my absence. Our senior officials have demonstrated admirable commitment & the flexibility to provide governance in circumstances that are so different from the old normal

The commitment, competence and capabilities displayed by the Kaduna State Government in my four-week absence is clear evidence that we have a public service we can all be proud of.

https://twitter.com/GovKaduna/status/1252940760078524416?s=19

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by Miriya: 1:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
Congratulations and I'm happy for your life.
But still not in support of APC and all their deeds.

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by NwaNimo1(m): 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2020

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by voltron14: 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
Very good.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by AgabaIDu2: 1:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
[s]
voltron14:
Very good.
[/s]

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by Kyase(m): 1:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
yes my guy don well
this area boys go give me breathing space now, na time to choke dem be this

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
Goodnews! You have been given a second chance by The gods.

Time to trade Bitcoin & get some good profits.
Exchange rate now #397 to $1 for Bitcoin selling.
Sell $100 and get #39700.
Trade with me as well and get weekly profits from returns.

I need just 10 people to join me with 200 euro each to get massive monthly profits from trading. Each investor will get as low as 100 euro profit at the end of each month guaranteed.

I made 174 euro euro profits last week & I have been making it weekly with just 500 euro capital.Quote post to start investing now.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by wunmi590(m): 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
Thank God baba is now back to fully pilot the affair of his state and guard his sons mouth.

We are still in business

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by Arrewa: 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
Stubborn Mallam!!

Congratulations!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by crownfierce: 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
God help us cheesy

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by Discovery4today: 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2020

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by Covidodo: 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
Congrats to him

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by Arrewa: 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
Elrufai is back!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by Sarkin: 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
He should see this as God's forgiveness upon him and he should duly find God and caution his wayward family, else something more painful might befall him as it is already being upon his likes. The most wicked live longer to suffer on this earth before they are sent to eternal damnation.
Who else noticed he looks better with his beards on?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by airminem(f): 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
undecided Ramadan period is here sir. I hope you will be strong enough to fast.

We don't want to be wasting our RIP after all we used late week on Abba Kyarri

You are good to go Mallam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by Herdsmen: 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
grin

Yoruba hates him.. we love him more

My paddy man is back..

Tinubu can hug gutter

El rufia for President !

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by Elvis2kay: 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
shocked

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by Soljaboi44(m): 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
My question is.. what are they giving them??
I mean which medicine are they giving to Covid-19 pandemic victims that makes them recover after a while, I thought they said the said virus has no cure undecided

Congrats to him Sha..

In other news, order for your cartoon-photo designs as low as 500naira
WhatsApp me; O81O 5O5 42O2

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by Blaqbeckham23(m): 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
Am so happy for him

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by TuneChi369(m): 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
Thank God

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by dryakson(m): 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
Our governor is back on track.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by Osidazz19: 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
Alihamdulilah.

Ipob retards will be disappointed.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by nairavsdollars(f): 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
Congrats to the next Chief of Staff to Buhari

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by jydeskill1(m): 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
Congratulations El-rufai. I know you are one of the few firm leaders we have for now. God won't let you go now.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by Bigleaf1006: 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
Was he infected in the first place?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by dennisworld1(m): 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
What of Atiku pikin dat one dun kpeme undecided

6 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by fuck419: 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
E remain Bello his son.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by slashthroat: 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
He better go and sin no more or next thing will be HIV/AIDS

dennisworld1:
What of Atiku pikin dat one dun kpeme undecided

Yes. Atiku is next to catch the virus and he will die like a chicken and buried like a fowl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by kponkedenge(m): 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
Good for him.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by Spicedessay(m): 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2020

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus by FocusedDiva(f): 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
Good! I pray he doesn't relapse.
Some people will not like this development..

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants / I Thought People Said India Is Better Than Nigeria? / Ban Ki-moon Reacts To Nigeria’s Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.