Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo (104047 Views)

Pictures Of Wizkid At Today’s EndSARS Protest In London / Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) / Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by enemyofprogress: 9:41am On Apr 23, 2020
Lalasticlala too dey one corner dey look the guy with envy
Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 23, 2020
Small doctor dey admire the oga too
Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by Stomoney(m): 9:43am On Apr 23, 2020
dagrin lives on but why did he sang the track "IF I DIE"? The track is f**king coning to his way of life
Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by irunoko(m): 9:44am On Apr 23, 2020
Aystarz:

I bet the 47 that liked this comment are females. Any justification of some sorts just to abandon their broke bf for a rich dude is always welcomed. grin grin
one musician sang

Who no like better thing?

Now tell me if you work in an organisation that pays 50 k and all promises of e go better and you see an offer of 6 digit figure,tell me you will still be sitting with e go better 50k?

Rada rada smiley
Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by SalomonKane: 9:44am On Apr 23, 2020
True true life na turn by turn.
Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by Akalia(m): 9:46am On Apr 23, 2020
Dagrin is still alive. He operates incognito like 2pac to this day. If you know you know.
Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by irunoko(m): 9:46am On Apr 23, 2020
Guynexttdoor:
well imagine those sugar girls now... grin
they're all mummies now grin
Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by eyefordetails: 9:48am On Apr 23, 2020
All I see is someone achieving his dreams 10years later (Wizkid)
Reflection time- what have you achieved after 10 years?
Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by Aystarz: 9:52am On Apr 23, 2020
irunoko:
one musician sang

Who no like better thing?

Now tell me if you work in an organisation that pays 50 k and all promises of e go better and you see an offer of 6 digit figure,tell me you will still be sitting with e go better 50k?

Rada rada smiley

Nah at all... Who wouldn't . My grouse is the pointless need to excuse their reasons to jump ship. Babe, no one tied you up in the first place. It's a free world, innit?

Nonsense.
Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by elpochas: 9:54am On Apr 23, 2020
DeusMagnus:
I was in Awka when he died. It was all over the internet, Dagrin is dead. Honestly quite a large number of us were surprised that top celebrities where reacting because we have never had about him before. The first track we heard after his death was If I DIE, after that quite a number of us bought his album and we started jamming him even though we didn't hear what he was saying. We loved his flows. But prior to his death, we have never heard of him.
true talk,i never knew him untill the day he died.Was in my 3rd year at ebonyi,despite me being a ph boy.He was nt popular in the east.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by HundredWays(m): 9:55am On Apr 23, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
He was already doing something right by then, why you no dey the pix?
I wonder...
In 2008, MI Abaga featured Wizkid "Fast Money Fast Car"....
Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by irunoko(m): 9:57am On Apr 23, 2020
Aystarz:

Nah at all... Who wouldn't . My grouse is the pointless need to excuse their reasons to jump ship. Babe, no one tied you up in the first place. IT'S A FREE WORLD, INNIT?

Nonsense.

GOOD.you have answered your question smiley
Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by HundredWays(m): 9:58am On Apr 23, 2020
GamalNasser:
He already had a hit track then na and was already signed to EME
Holla at ur Boy, January 2010

1 Like

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by adetitunman: 10:00am On Apr 23, 2020
That's great. Followers yesterday, leaders today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC9VBEZ6vZ4
Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by ikorodureporta: 10:05am On Apr 23, 2020
Wizkid was already a star then.. Una no see banky & m.i? Wetin una expect am to do there than to watch who's on d mic
Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by semyman: 10:15am On Apr 23, 2020
You know see Banky W there too?
Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by Dabliss02(m): 10:15am On Apr 23, 2020
I see someone look like small doctor
Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by IghravweIG(m): 10:24am On Apr 23, 2020
Dagrin became a legend after his demise.

Rest on soldier.
Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by redcliff: 10:29am On Apr 23, 2020
even Banky and MI career dey hot pass wizkid own in this photo.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by techstack: 10:29am On Apr 23, 2020
Lamanii22:

So unnecessary....

I miss dagrin... His death was really shocking eehn... Can't believe it's 10yrs already wow!

One of his lyrics I can never forget's

Dem know I'm hot(A)
Dem boys them say I'm short(A)
But dem girls them no mind(B)
That's why your girlfriend is mine(B)

I and my sister chewed his songs like chewing gum lol... Oh! The sharp knife on a short life �

Please which of the songs is this?
Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by Lamanii22(f): 10:30am On Apr 23, 2020
techstack:

Please which of the songs is this?

Kondo remix
Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by DEADALIVE: 10:31am On Apr 23, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Not sure if dagrin is alive today he would be at thesame level with Wizkid.
I believe wizy eyes open then say na street song de librate and not the love song then....he and olamide rode into it now they are global
Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by hefelove(m): 10:32am On Apr 23, 2020
irunoko:
Never trust the humility of a broke man.

Money is an amplifier of character
LMAO wizkid comman carry your sub o
Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by izubext007: 10:34am On Apr 23, 2020
that's is called destiny
Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by Yxxx: 10:35am On Apr 23, 2020
Prior before he died, alot of people did not know him.
When he died ,voom!!!
I feel "they" monetized his death.
It's a pity.
Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by hefelove(m): 10:38am On Apr 23, 2020
Lamanii22:

So unnecessary....

I miss dagrin... His death was really shocking eehn... Can't believe it's 10yrs already wow!

One of his lyrics I can never forget's

Dem know I'm hot(A)
Dem boys them say I'm short(A)
But dem girls them no mind(B)
That's why your girlfriend is mine(B)

I and my sister chewed his songs like chewing gum lol... Oh! The sharp knife on a short life �
Kondo Remix cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by irunoko(m): 10:42am On Apr 23, 2020
hefelove:

LMAO wizkid comman carry your sub o
I'm waiting for him cool
Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by OlawaleBammie: 10:42am On Apr 23, 2020
Lamanii22:

Kondo remix
Hmmmmmm... kondo!!
U and ur sister dey chew the lyrics for mouth..hmmmm

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by Larrykaysail(m): 10:43am On Apr 23, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Not sure if dagrin is alive today he would be at thesame level with Wizkid.
everything na luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” / Photos Of Babymamas And Children Of 2face / Hushpuppi's White Friend, Abudhabifargo, Blasts Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.