Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Ladies,drop Your Email Adress(yahoo Chat) Here,to Meet Friends And Responsible People. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies,drop Your Email Adress(yahoo Chat) Here,to Meet Friends And Responsible People. (2147 Views)

Meet Friends and Mingle / Ladies Drop Ur Number And Let The Guys Call(18+) / Ladies Drop Your Pins Or Whatsapp Contacts Let Guys Catch Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies,drop Your Email Adress(yahoo Chat) Here,to Meet Friends And Responsible People. by billtommy(m): 8:37am On Jan 07, 2011
Lahi
Re: Ladies,drop Your Email Adress(yahoo Chat) Here,to Meet Friends And Responsible People. by Odunnu: 10:07am On Jan 07, 2011
For here? Till dogs grow horns!
Re: Ladies,drop Your Email Adress(yahoo Chat) Here,to Meet Friends And Responsible People. by hbabe(f): 10:38am On Jan 07, 2011
Odunnu:

For here? Till dogs grow horns!

Hehehe. The dogs in my neighbourhood just started sprouting horns, do you wanna drop yours now? grin
Re: Ladies,drop Your Email Adress(yahoo Chat) Here,to Meet Friends And Responsible People. by NET1(m): 10:46am On Jan 07, 2011
monkey, catch banana, lol grin
Re: Ladies,drop Your Email Adress(yahoo Chat) Here,to Meet Friends And Responsible People. by ElRazur: 10:49am On Jan 07, 2011
Odunnu-Ofabakaliki-LGA-of-Umahya@yahoo.co.nig

Hiv-babe@yahoo.co.jp

OP, that's the email of the two ladies, do you want any more?
Re: Ladies,drop Your Email Adress(yahoo Chat) Here,to Meet Friends And Responsible People. by Odunnu: 11:05am On Jan 07, 2011
Look at you, i've stopped using that address since last year.

hbabe:

Hehehe. The dogs in my neighbourhood just started sprouting horns, do you wanna drop yours now? grin

lol, that your neigbourhood needs serious cleansing.
Re: Ladies,drop Your Email Adress(yahoo Chat) Here,to Meet Friends And Responsible People. by Phate07(m): 11:18am On Jan 07, 2011

**Damn, another one is loose again.** angry
Re: Ladies,drop Your Email Adress(yahoo Chat) Here,to Meet Friends And Responsible People. by 190: 11:39am On Jan 07, 2011
YABA left nor get gate, undecided

see as crace men dey ESCAPE!!
Re: Ladies,drop Your Email Adress(yahoo Chat) Here,to Meet Friends And Responsible People. by billtommy(m): 2:08pm On Jan 07, 2011
You gals have just shown your level of immaturity,we need mature nairaland gals.
Re: Ladies,drop Your Email Adress(yahoo Chat) Here,to Meet Friends And Responsible People. by Odunnu: 2:44pm On Jan 07, 2011
LOl
Why the thing dey vex u nah?
Re: Ladies,drop Your Email Adress(yahoo Chat) Here,to Meet Friends And Responsible People. by patwhizkid(f): 3:13pm On Jan 07, 2011
Odunnu:

LOl
Why the thing dey vex u nah?

drop your addy\phone number abeg! cry
Re: Ladies,drop Your Email Adress(yahoo Chat) Here,to Meet Friends And Responsible People. by Odunnu: 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2011
El razur don drop my email nah, wetin again you want? my house address?
Re: Ladies,drop Your Email Adress(yahoo Chat) Here,to Meet Friends And Responsible People. by Omolola1(f): 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2011
:d
Re: Ladies,drop Your Email Adress(yahoo Chat) Here,to Meet Friends And Responsible People. by patwhizkid(f): 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2011
Odunnu:

El razur don drop my email nah, wetin again you want? my house address?

that one no dey exist jare.

Omolola1:

:d

go away!
Re: Ladies,drop Your Email Adress(yahoo Chat) Here,to Meet Friends And Responsible People. by Odunnu: 3:32pm On Jan 07, 2011
Did you try it?
Send me mail jor
Leave Lola make she dey enjoy senior joke abeg
Re: Ladies,drop Your Email Adress(yahoo Chat) Here,to Meet Friends And Responsible People. by patwhizkid(f): 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2011
it's not working jor. cry
Re: Ladies,drop Your Email Adress(yahoo Chat) Here,to Meet Friends And Responsible People. by Odunnu: 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2011
Ok, drop your own lemme reply you
Re: Ladies,drop Your Email Adress(yahoo Chat) Here,to Meet Friends And Responsible People. by patwhizkid(f): 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2011
Odunnu:

Ok, drop your own lemme reply you

grin
Re: Ladies,drop Your Email Adress(yahoo Chat) Here,to Meet Friends And Responsible People. by Odunnu: 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2011
See your teeth! why u dey laff? tongue
Re: Ladies,drop Your Email Adress(yahoo Chat) Here,to Meet Friends And Responsible People. by Omolola1(f): 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2011
patwhizkid:

go away!

E be like say you don smoke weed this morning wink
Re: Ladies,drop Your Email Adress(yahoo Chat) Here,to Meet Friends And Responsible People. by patwhizkid(f): 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2011
Odunnu:

See your teeth! why u dey laff? tongue

because yu want me to do what (yu know) is not possible. grin

Omolola1:

E be like say you don smoke weed this morning wink

yeah, the one yu bought for me yesternight. tongue
Re: Ladies,drop Your Email Adress(yahoo Chat) Here,to Meet Friends And Responsible People. by Omolola1(f): 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2011
Oh, so you've finished it already , cool tongue
Re: Ladies,drop Your Email Adress(yahoo Chat) Here,to Meet Friends And Responsible People. by Odunnu: 5:26pm On Jan 07, 2011
shey na u be googles area marketer?
Re: Ladies,drop Your Email Adress(yahoo Chat) Here,to Meet Friends And Responsible People. by patwhizkid(f): 5:30pm On Jan 07, 2011
Omolola1:

Oh, so you've finished it already , cool tongue

have you finished yours? wink
Re: Ladies,drop Your Email Adress(yahoo Chat) Here,to Meet Friends And Responsible People. by babymi2(f): 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2011
@pat, u don dey take jodan
Re: Ladies,drop Your Email Adress(yahoo Chat) Here,to Meet Friends And Responsible People. by Omolola1(f): 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2011
@pat, yes o, e dey shack my head nor be small, u want more? @Odunnu, yes o!
Re: Ladies,drop Your Email Adress(yahoo Chat) Here,to Meet Friends And Responsible People. by billtommy(m): 8:52pm On Jan 07, 2011
I taya for my post wei gals they form,they do like pickin.guys make we drop our own,them go contact us jooor
Re: Ladies,drop Your Email Adress(yahoo Chat) Here,to Meet Friends And Responsible People. by billtommy(m): 8:52pm On Jan 07, 2011
I taya for my post wei gals they form,they do like pickin.guys make we drop our own,them go contact us jooor
Re: Ladies,drop Your Email Adress(yahoo Chat) Here,to Meet Friends And Responsible People. by patwhizkid(f): 12:06am On Jan 08, 2011
baby-mi:

@pat, u don dey take jodan

yes o smiley

Omolola1:

@pat, yes o, e dey shack my head nor be small, u want more? @Odunnu, yes o!

wink
Re: Ladies,drop Your Email Adress(yahoo Chat) Here,to Meet Friends And Responsible People. by billtommy(m): 9:08am On Jan 30, 2011
:-d

(1) (Reply)

When Will My Loneliness And Cold Night Wiped Off: / Foreign Based Lady / Whitelexi Come To Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.