Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA (117945 Views)

Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK / Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano / A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by Timileyin1234(m): 10:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
knowhowk:
Because you are a confused person already ,Some dies all you could mention Is the name ,Empty skull ,What has name got to do with this .
U are a sadist
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
It's unfortunate this coro has lost it. Killing productive folks while sparing walking dead of aso rock. Coro but why?
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by OlawaleBammie: 10:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
fairfora:
Amazingly, it's you people who discriminate back home in your various villages. The situation isn't same in the south west and outside the country. Your women have always married us and ended up enjoying the marriage forever. Amarachi is a joint venture of both husband and wife as I leant. My brother got married to an igbo lady. Her immediate younger sister abused her for marrying a yoruba boy who had nothing. She said she can never marry a graduate who doesn't have a good job. As God would have it he secured a job in USA from naija and he moved with his lovely wife. They've been in america for years now, doing great. The one discriminating isn't married yet. Nobody is even looking at her side in spite of her beauty. Shes in her mid 30s now.
Ma da weyrey arae lohun..

Now body go dey pepper am well well, Cameroon pepe type.

And now e remain only 3yrs make she reach menopause grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
sprints1:
they will still have his death doesn't mean his legacy is dead still book for Xmas we might be sharing the same table...
I was referring to 2019.thanks for explaining anyway smiley
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by Urchman200: 10:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
tym92:
rip to the dead..

meanwhile
where is the executive in ur illustration? Or u think they are not part of the problem?
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
Smithkafors:
Why the name Amarachi restaurant whereas he is a Yoruba....just curious.RIP sir.

I am Igbo but it sweetens my heart that a Yoruba man has chosen an Igbo name for his restaurant.

Can we please walk away from this tribal madness for once?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by tunjijones(m): 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
Smithkafors:
Why the name Amarachi restaurant whereas he is a Yoruba....just curious.RIP sir.

There is no Igbo Yoruba or Hausa with Nigerians in diaspora. They are just all nigerians... Its only here we do tribal shits

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by infogeneral: 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
Coronavirus why? China why?
R.I.P
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by expressvic: 10:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
Rip
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by apex5248: 10:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by tot(f): 10:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by apex8665: 10:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
[color=#] 3991770[/color]
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by juli4dad(m): 10:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
FRYSnDIPS:
So sad.....rest in peace sir

If you're interested in partnering up as a vehicle owner on the e-hailing platform, I'm available as a driver partner for weekly delivery/remittance.
Kindly quote me of interested
call me 08027328197
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by Unrated900(m): 10:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
Smithkafors:

The wife is an ibo woman who stood by him even in times of
Trials
So when he made it in life,
He named the restaurant after his wife’s name.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by Thelion14: 10:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
Call me 08134466363 Mr Ndubuisi
FRYSnDIPS:

If you're interested in partnering up as a vehicle owner on the e-hailing platform, I'm available as a driver partner for weekly delivery/remittance.
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by mybbcnews: 10:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
See the number of states in Nigeria that are currently Free from Coronavirus Pandemic
https://www.mybbcnews.com/2020/04/see-states-in-nigeria-free-from-coronavirus-outbreak.html
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by Prosperchuks1344(m): 10:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
camsyross:

Maybe the wife's name is Amarachi. (God's love)
God's love kwa?
it means grace of God biko.
Amara is Grace Chi is God
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by perdollar(m): 10:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
God catch am. bc of business strategy, knowing that his ppl r stl in zoo he branded his business with igbo name knowing fully well that Ndi igbos Kan ku outside d zoo. RIP ofe ose
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by apex5023: 10:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
[color=#] 1294544[/color]
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by hammer0: 10:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
RIP TO THE DEAD.

NOW BACK TO THE LIVING.

WAT IS IT WITH THIS AFONJA MEN AND OUR IGBO WOMEN.

EVEN IN FAR AWAY NEW YORK, HIS BUSINESS IS NAMED AFTER AN IGBO WOMAN?

AMARACHI! grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by femi4: 10:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
Smithkafors:
Probably married an igbo woman
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by adetitunman: 10:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
Rest in perfect peace sir.

Condolences to your family and friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZESrGknFhbs
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by apex9263: 10:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by bukaeno1: 10:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
FRYSnDIPS:

Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by apex4979: 10:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
[color=#] 1041907[/color]
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by PinkStarsFallIn: 10:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
E no dey kill blacks, e no dey kill blacks see now
It's on record that more blacks are dying of the diseas than other races in USA

Where're those stuppid people saying that the disease doesn't survive hot whether
Blacks living in white nen lands have been compromised. I reapeat, they have been compromised.
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by apex2798: 10:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
[color=#] 3205008[/color]
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by apex2798: 10:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by touchplay(m): 11:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
camsyross:

not Gods love oga ...... but God's grace .
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by Melezenawii: 11:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
ikombe:
Lockdown is here and you can't go out to exercise cry cry

Time to exercise in your house angry
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by showafrica(m): 11:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
Smithkafors:

Nice name, sounds Asian like Japanese.
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by mandate12: 11:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
camsyross:

God's grace angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) / The Health Benefit Of Bitter Leaf / How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.