Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Must Watch - We Whites Despise And Hate Blacks Alot -see Reason - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Must Watch - We Whites Despise And Hate Blacks Alot -see Reason (1228 Views)

We Give Special Treatment To Our Victims Because They Are Whites –kidnap Suspect / Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason / 'I Only Scam Whites' - Scammer Lets Go Of His Victim Because He's A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Watch - We Whites Despise And Hate Blacks Alot -see Reason by Gift52(m): 9:59pm On Apr 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: Must Watch - We Whites Despise And Hate Blacks Alot -see Reason by Simplyleo: 10:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
Very unfortunate.

So the Chinese has practically turned Africans to their laboratory rats. angry

Anyway, op pls correct the headline.

White and Black as races don't exist in plural forms.

Simply White or Black, no addition of "s".
Re: Must Watch - We Whites Despise And Hate Blacks Alot -see Reason by GamalNasser: 10:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
And leaders just accepted those probably tainted masks and test kits from China just like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Watch - We Whites Despise And Hate Blacks Alot -see Reason by Aidejay(m): 10:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
GamalNasser:
And leaders just accepted those probably tainted masks and test kits from China just like that
you've been whinning about masks and test kits from China for the past 3 weeks. Aren't you tired of yourself?
Re: Must Watch - We Whites Despise And Hate Blacks Alot -see Reason by Kylekent59: 10:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
We white not we whites.

They share one thing in common. They are all white.

This is their house ( they all own it)

What's on their minds ( individually)

We the white (generally, same complexion)

We all have the nose, eyes, mouth, ears, hands, legs and brains.

Nothing different.
Re: Must Watch - We Whites Despise And Hate Blacks Alot -see Reason by GamalNasser: 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
Aidejay:
you've been whinning about masks and test kits from China for the past 3 weeks. Aren't you tired of yourself?

You must have me mistaken for someone else ..I just started talking about mask and kit today
Re: Must Watch - We Whites Despise And Hate Blacks Alot -see Reason by Aidejay(m): 10:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
GamalNasser:

You must have me mistaken for someone else ..I just started talking about mask and kit today
No way, you're GamalNasser your words are distinguishable because you have of way of sounding like a trumpet underwater.
Re: Must Watch - We Whites Despise And Hate Blacks Alot -see Reason by VaselineCrew: 10:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
When I told people on here to be weary of all these Chinese loans, they called me names, sigh.

There is nothing worse than taking loan for infrastructure that is not profitable.

Look at Lagos and it’s huge world bank loan for railway that Fashola said will be ready by 2013. 7 years later, no rail, loan spent, no money generated from the rail.

At least in China’s case they build the infrastructure, but you still need to make it profitable and does Nigerian government know how to make things profitable?

Won’t it be same CCECC trains that people will be riding on top of, thereby riding for free? How do you make money of a person hanging on top a train? Yet police will see and pass. It’s a long tin abeg
Re: Must Watch - We Whites Despise And Hate Blacks Alot -see Reason by sexylassie2(f): 10:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
who care if they like or hate black people, na today, do we need a white person(another competitor for African resources) to tell us, if chinese like or hate us

it already boring listening to things like this.
Re: Must Watch - We Whites Despise And Hate Blacks Alot -see Reason by shakushakuist(f): 7:12am On Apr 23, 2020
sexylassie2:
who care if they like or hate black people, na today, do we need a white person(another competitor for African resources) to tell us, if chinese like or hate us

it already boring listening to things like this.

Abeg use ur brain if you get one, the point is this woman is warning Africa and Africans cry

Protect this woman at all cost
Re: Must Watch - We Whites Despise And Hate Blacks Alot -see Reason by bmdmixer: 7:55am On Apr 23, 2020
Kylekent59:
We white not we whites.

They share one thing in common. They are all white.

This is their house ( they all own it)

What's on their minds ( individually)

We the white (generally, same complexion)

We all have the nose, eyes, mouth, ears, hands, legs and brains.

Nothing different.
so u come here come correct grammer? wetin u gain now? b ITK
Re: Must Watch - We Whites Despise And Hate Blacks Alot -see Reason by sexylassie2(f): 8:36am On Apr 23, 2020
shakushakuist:

Abeg use ur brain if you get one, the point is this woman is warning Africa and Africans cry

Protect this woman at all cost

Warning who?

Are information aren't new
Re: Must Watch - We Whites Despise And Hate Blacks Alot -see Reason by Sibrah: 9:18am On Apr 23, 2020
White racists see Blacks as animals, want animal right, but abuse blacks - paradox at its best I call it

(1) (Reply)

I Have Got The Guy That Use To Call You For BVM Scam / Before You Celebrate Hushpuppi's Arrest Kindly Read What Is About To Happen Next / Picture Of Facebook Hacker/scammer Modupeoluwa Morenikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.