Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Have Fraudsters Invaded The BVN System? - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have Fraudsters Invaded The BVN System? (70758 Views)

More Bank Accounts To Be Shut As CBN Issues Strict BVN Rules / Can I Change My BVN Picture? / Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Fraudsters Invaded The BVN System? by naijaman2225(m): 9:37pm On May 24, 2020
KfashionHubb:
should I tell you how this one works?
PLEASE DO.
Re: Have Fraudsters Invaded The BVN System? by naijaman2225(m): 9:47pm On May 24, 2020
Goalnaldo:
or put in a mortein bank grin

FUNNY GUY
Re: Have Fraudsters Invaded The BVN System? by naijaman2225(m): 9:59pm On May 24, 2020
Exc2000:

No sir , as and Omoluabi and a Child of God I am a Gmail User, I don't use Yahoomail

OKAY... YOU ARE A G-MAILBOY.
Re: Have Fraudsters Invaded The BVN System? by naijaman2225(m): 10:40pm On May 24, 2020
KINGTELLER:

Even in Nigeria fraudsters too can be traced but our law enforcement agency are too lazy to take action

OR TOO CORRUPT.
Re: Have Fraudsters Invaded The BVN System? by Lincolnburrows(m): 7:09am On May 25, 2020
lefulefu:
while on nigerian banks they can never be traced.In benin city there are armed robbers who use POS to rob their victims.if our banking system were so good such accounts where the money were transfered could easily be traced.

They can be traced. But it's not the banks responsibility yo go after them. It's the law enforcement agencies. So the victim has to make a formal report to these agencies and they should take it from there.
Re: Have Fraudsters Invaded The BVN System? by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 25, 2020
Lincolnburrows:

They can be traced. But it's not the banks responsibility yo go after them. It's the law enforcement agencies. So the victim has to make a formal report to these agencies and they should take it from there.
of wich he will spend more than he lost grin.i can understand why some victims just shrug off their shoulders after losing some amount of money cos it doesnt make sense spending 200k on the police after losing 20k to scammers.
Re: Have Fraudsters Invaded The BVN System? by youngest12: 3:57pm On May 25, 2020
TestingNV:

Oga keep quiet. Do you think other people don't have problems too? If everyone brings their problems to NL, would you be here?
I will have to ignore you from now on
If you wanna know what I'm passing through you can pray to God to inflict you with what I'm passing through so that you will understand
Can't you just pass
You are not ready to help and you are acting like the voice of others
In this life no one is indispensable bro
I will ignore you when next you quote me
Re: Have Fraudsters Invaded The BVN System? by hidhrhis(m): 4:13pm On May 25, 2020
TestingNV:

Oga keep quiet. Do you think other people don't have problems too? If everyone brings their problems to NL, would you be here?
Why are you this heartless and wicked you've been bashing those who need help since you opened nl this month
It isn't right
Is not like he is asking for 1 million naira
I wonder if you will be able to lend a helping hand if you make it in life
Re: Have Fraudsters Invaded The BVN System? by KfashionHubb: 10:50pm On May 25, 2020
naijaman2225:

PLEASE DO.
hnmm
Re: Have Fraudsters Invaded The BVN System? by ceaser: 3:14am On May 26, 2020
How Fraudsters Among POS Agent can use your ATM without OTP to Withdraw Money from your Accounts
opera.com
May 10, 2020 8:02 AM

I am a mobile money agent that operate different banks POS. A lot of customers always run to my office when been frauded in one way or the days. I help people in logging dispense error and fraud complains to banks on their behalf, from there I have gained a lot of experience about different method that fraudsters use to withdraw money from people's account

Today, I let you know how fraudsters among POS agents can withdraw money from your bank account using your ATM without any OTP pins

Some POS Agent are fraudsters and some still sell your bank details to Fraudsters

Here are the methods they use.

1. When you get to a fraudsters POS agent. He will tell you there is no Network on his POS.

2. He will ask you to let him use his phone to withdraw money for you using online wallet (Quickteller, Opay, WalletNg etc)

3. He will collect your card to input your card details into his wallet to add your card. check below what details of your card he will input.

Interface for WalletNg

Interface for Quickteller wallet funding

Interface for Opay wallet funding

4. After input of your card details including your Security, ATM card number, ATM expiry date, Your Date of Birth. He will try to save your card details.

5. After the transaction is successful, the money will enter his wallet and give your Cash and return your card

6. First transaction on a card the bank will send an OTP to your phone to authorize the payment.

7. When you become his loyal customer, He will be using the app to withdraw money from your account.

8. After several withdrawal on your card from the app. The app will recognized your card as an authorize card holder anytime he wants to withdraw money and it will not send OTP to your phone again.

9. Them he started withdraw small amount of money from your account like N100 for you to keep thinking it is from your bank

10. That is many people always see debit alert of small money they can't claim at bank on their account.

10. Imagine he do that for 20 customers per day that is N100*20=N2000 on his wallet per day.

Please, don't allow any POS agent to withdraw your money using his phone. if there is no network on POS, wait till there is network BN or kindly go to bank to withdraw your money.

Kindly share this good information with people around you to protect their money.

1 Like

Re: Have Fraudsters Invaded The BVN System? by masterflowx(m): 11:00pm On May 30, 2020
W

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

11 Reasons Why Most Bank Checks Are Being Dishonoured / Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily / Xenophobia: MTN Nigeria Warns Of 6,000 Job Losses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.