Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) (3613 Views)

Olamilekan Adeola: Ogun Indigenes Reject Installation Of Senator As Aremo Oba / Ipob Youths Storm Govt House Owerri "We Dont Want Fulani Or Almajiri In Imo" / Akwa Ibom Assembly Members Storm Govt House, Echo Support For Gov Udom Emmanuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) by adolnjoku: 11:09am On Apr 23, 2020
A video shared Online, show the Moment Ogun state Indigenes took protest to Govt House and Oba Palace over Hunger amid Coronavirus Lock Down.

According to reports, As they marched to the Government House in Isale Igbein area of Abeokuta, but Governor Dapo Abiodun was not there to attend to them and were reportedly dispersed by policemen from Ibara Divisional Police Headquarters, as they were made to realise the Governor was not there.

After Govt House, they moved to the palace of the Alake and Paramount Ruler of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Aremu Gbadebo, saying they were hungry and tired of the lockdown.

some of the protesters were seen rolling on the floor to demonstrate to the Alake that their means of livelihood had been truncated.

Watch Video On [b]Instagram...[/b]

Re: Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) by Mskrisx(f): 11:10am On Apr 23, 2020
If this is true oo....the governor gat listen.
People are suffering.
Account numbers flying left, right and center.
Everyone is angry.
I just tire. I weak sef join. cry

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) by Afolabimills(m): 11:16am On Apr 23, 2020
Pls help me no matter how little it will go along way pls help Gt bank plc a/c 0024085482
Re: Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) by meetme01: 11:21am On Apr 23, 2020
Ok
Re: Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) by helinues: 11:22am On Apr 23, 2020
Fake
Re: Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:22am On Apr 23, 2020
shocked shocked sad just two weeks of lockdown shocked shocked

10 Likes

Re: Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) by IDeyNL: 11:25am On Apr 23, 2020
Where are all the IGR?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) by Deepfeel(m): 11:27am On Apr 23, 2020
Ndi sophisticated no food

14 Likes

Re: Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:57am On Apr 23, 2020
I hope he listens and do something ASAP!!!
Re: Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) by adeolakemi: 12:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
adolnjoku:
A video shared Online, show the Moment Ogun state Indigenes took protest to Govt House and Oba Palace over Hunger amid Coronavirus Lock Down.

According to reports, As they marched to the Government House in Isale Igbein area of Abeokuta, but Governor Dapo Abiodun was not there to attend to them and were reportedly dispersed by policemen from Ibara Divisional Police Headquarters, as they were made to realise the Governor was not there.

After Govt House, they moved to the palace of the Alake and Paramount Ruler of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Aremu Gbadebo, saying they were hungry and tired of the lockdown.

some of the protesters were seen rolling on the floor to demonstrate to the Alake that their means of livelihood had been truncated.

Watch Video On [b]Instagram...[/b]

awon biggest IGR Omo ewedu I am yet to feel the impact of the igr

9 Likes

Re: Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) by johnkay1(m): 12:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
Okay
Re: Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) by stanluiz(m): 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
Afonjas are hopeless and hungry.

13 Likes

Re: Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) by Lipscomb(m): 12:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
Mention one state in southeast that is on total lockdown like that state. You are in your shop as you type this nonsense .
Nwanyiogwashi:
shocked shocked sad just two weeks of lockdown shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) by Youngmaster0(m): 1:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
But but what about there IGR

6 Likes

Re: Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) by Afospecialk: 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
Idiot referring to a king of a community to state government

Is this ogun state government house at Ibara or office one-mosan

Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) by Youngmaster0(m): 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
Lipscomb:
Mention one state in southeast that is on total lockdown like that state. You are in your shop as you type this nonsense .
Abia and Anambra state is on 3rd weeks

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) by Lipscomb(m): 1:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
They aren't on lockdown but interstate restriction.
Youngmaster0:
Abia and Anambra state in on 3weeks
Re: Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) by Afospecialk: 1:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
adeolakemi:
awon biggest IGR Omo ewedu I am yet to feel the impact of the igr

Lagos, Ogun & Abuja have been most hit communities nd its getting to the people as well

Your own governors with zero record of covid19 are busy begging nd demanding for billions of Naira to start sharing Apu and Ugu as usual

Face ur Apu ng Ugu republic

1 Like

Re: Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
Sophisticated hunger.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) by DAVIYJONESS: 1:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
We must go to war!
Re: Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) by Youngmaster0(m): 1:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
Lipscomb:
They aren't on lockdown but interstate restriction.

So you will commenting from your Osogbo axis and you will be telling me how long we have been at home

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) by Horus(m): 2:59pm On Apr 23, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfHer-z0hH8

Lockdown : Hungry Protesters Storm The Palace of the Alake of Egba in Abeokuta
Re: Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) by Mace0lane: 3:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
It seem Ipob is not able to recognize govt house from Oba's palace ?! I am. Not surprise though their life is riddled with lies deceit n propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) by koxyz: 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
Heal the world oh lord.
Re: Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
Lipscomb:
What is my business with south east shocked and how is what is happening there my business

5 Likes

Re: Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) by adadike(f): 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
Front page Biko.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) by Herdsmen: 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
grin grin

Bayerebe in trouble... even on this thread they’re begging
I beta hawk my gala than to be a sophisticator with empty belle grin

Ndi Yoruba no go kee person..

Awon sophisticators grin

If you knack them .. na only insults dem sabi..

Forbes people with hunger

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) by Herdsmen: 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
IDeyNL:
Where are all the IGR?

grin
Yoruba too believe their propaganda.. they will tell you ogun state IGR IS BIGGER THAN THE EAST TOGETHER

NOW IGR DON DISAPPEAR.. hunger don show..

Sophisticators and IGR don escape

Yoruba and dia lies

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) by Herdsmen: 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
helinues:
Fake

grin

So the video na fake..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) by helinues: 3:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
Herdsmen:

grin

So the video na fake..

Is the place the governor's house?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: New Chief Of Staff Resigns Appointment, SCDDD / Soludo To Be Declared Winner Any Moment From Now / When People Say Tinubi Is Finished L, Here's What They Mean (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.